Central University of Gujarat Recruitment 2017 : Apply For Technical Officer
Job seekers who are looking for a good opportunity to make their career in Gujarat jobs can now apply for Central University of Gujarat Recruitment and get a CUG Technical Officer Job. The organization is welcoming applications from eligible candidates on a plain paper with all important documents for the post of Technical Officer. Candidates who are looking forward at becoming a part of Central University of Gujarat needs to forward their applications at the below mentioned address before the due date. For finding more details about the position, age limit, eligibility, salary, pay scale, qualification, selection procedure for applying, last date and process, go through the details mentioned in this article carefully. Visit the official webpage for the application form.
CUG Vacancy Details:
The official notification released by the CUG for Technical Officer posts Aspirants who are applying for the post of Technical officer through Central University of Gujarat Recruitment should have a good knowledge about dealing with maintenance and repairing work and AMC of the instruments as well as a good knowledge of computer applications. You can learn more about the Central University of Gujarat Recruitment in detail through this page.
- Candidates who are willing to opt for the position of Technical Officer with this organization must possess a degree in BE / M.Sc / M.Tech / Ph. D or other equivalent degrees from a recognized Institute or University. It is important that the applicant understand the clauses provided by the organization before applying in order to waste their valuable time and money.
- In addition, applicants must have 3 to 5 years or experience in maintaining and operating sophisticated scientific instruments. You will find all the relevant details about the job position and method of applying through this web page. Make sure you keep a tab of all the details before submitting the final form.
In order to get a job through Central University of Gujarat Recruitment candidates must also check the age criteria. The age of the candidates will be decided as per the norms of the organization. However, relaxation will be provided to SC/ST/PWD category applicants as per government rules. Learn all about filling up the application form in the correct manner from this website in order to grab this golden opportunity.
In this case, the salary structure for the selected candidate will be discussed and decided at the time of interview by the selection panel of the esteemed organization. Aspirants may also get other facilities as well as allowances depending on their profile. All you need to make sure is to fill the application form correctly and for that there are handy steps provided below for making your application process a cakewalk.
After applying online for Central University of Gujarat Recruitment the selected aspirants will be called for an interview based on their educational qualification criteria. Also, eligible candidates will make it to the position of Technical Officer based on their interview performance. So, make sure you put up your best in the interview round for being selected for CUG Technical Officer Post.
How to Apply:
If you are among the candidates who possess the required degree requested and have decided to opt for this post then you need to go through the steps given below that will help you in filling up your application form online with ease and comfort.
- First and foremost, applicants will have to visit the official web page that is cug.ac.in
- Click on the “Recruitment of Technical Officer” link going to the notification section available at center of the home page.
- After clicking on this link, you will be directed to a PDF. Make sure to go through the PDF carefully and understand all the details mentioned.
- After going through the PDF of CUG recruitment notification 2017, interested applicants who fulfill the eligibility criteria of Central University of Gujarat Recruitment are requested to prepare an application on a plain paper.
- The application must contain information about the applicants such as personal information, qualification and work details, hobbies, etc.
- The application must be precise and must not have any fabricated details since it can cause rejection of application form.
- The same is for those articles which are submitted with incomplete information which will be rejected too.
- It is important that you attach all the relevant documents and certificates with this CUG application form.
- Send it to the postal address mentioned below on or before the due date.
- Take a copy of Central University of Gujarat application and keep it for yourself.
Central University of Gujarat,
Sector – 29, Gandhinagar – 382 030
Official website – http://www.cug.ac.in/
Official Notification – Click Here
Have a look on
|OJAS Recruitment 2017||Gujarat Gas Limited Recruitment|
|Gujarat Public Service Commission||GSSSB Recruitment 2017|