Central road research Institute Recruitment 2016 – Job Posts of Technical Assistants
Central Road Research institute (CRRI) is a National-level laboratory which was first established back in 1952, by constituent of Scientific and Industrial research and is deeply engrossed in carrying out many research-related and development projects which can lead in designing, constructing and maintaining of roads and the highways for smooth travel of Indian citizens. Also, It looks after highways, mega highways, Maintain health of roads, Improve and replaces materials which can lead to be fatal, utilizes waste coming out from industries in constructing of roads, control landslides along the road areas, improves quality of grounds, and looks after environmental pollution caused by vehicles which are always on the go on these constructed roads. Safety is the keyword which is never ignored by CRRI and is given the utmost priority to improve it, to avoid any mishap happening onto the roads. Being so much multi-talented as it is, it also manages to offer technical and consultancy to various organizations in India and also internationally.
Opportunities are being provided Central Road Research Institute for filling up vacancies for job in various categories some of them are technician and Technician Assistant. Websites are being continuously updated often for job vacancies. There would be more updates to be forecasted, so the applicants must be updated daily in order to hunt down jobs available in CRRI. The applicants who wish to apply for the same and have ambition to do something in this institute and want to contribute something to the society -works as a career, can apply and be updated, likewise.
Applicants must fill online forms and submit well before the deadline dates. Also, applicants are advised to read and fill out every detail and procedure as mentioned below.
Central Road Research Institute is offering 20 seats or job positions in the Institute. Applicants can fill out the forms and submit within 27th June, 2016 and 18th july,2016
There are total 20 seats to be filled, information about them are given below:
|Sr.no||Post-code||Name of the Post||Number of Vacancies||Reservations|
|T-01||Technician-1||6 seats||3 seats||3 seats||–|
|T-02||Technician-2||2 seats||1 seats||1 seats||–|
|2.||Technical Assistant||12 seats|
|TA-01||Technical Assistant||10 seats||4 seats||5 seats||1 seat|
|TA-02||Technical Assistant||2 seats||1 seat||1 seat||–|
CRRI Has stated a list of eligibility which they look for in the individual who is applying and select the one who meets the maximum.
|Sr.no||Name of the Post||Eligibility required|
Any experience of 2 years is acceptable.
Age limit is decided which should not be less than 28 years.
Age-relaxation will be granted but specific documents must be presented to enjoy them.
Following are some information about age-relaxations granted:
|For Jammu and Kashmir domiciled applicants||5 years|
|For Council OR Public Sector or Govt undertakings||5 years|
|SC ST||5 years|
|PWD||Under GOI Rules|
|Widow||Age till 40 years is accepted|
- 500 INR Fee for general category applicants
- No fee charged to SC, ST, PWD Candidates
- The entire application fee must be collected via demand draft only, and means which are prescribed only those,will be accepted.
- In case the applicant fails to send the required application fee, he/she will not be eligible for the further process.
- Applicant fee once accepted will not be refunded whatsoever
Technician: 5200-20200 INR (with grade-pay of 1900 INR)
Technical Assistant: 9300-34800 INR (With grade pay of 4200 INR)
- One must visit the official website www.crridom.gov.in and fill in the form properly.
- The only mode of selection here will be done by details incorporated in Application form which will be submitted online.
- No other process will be carried on for recruitment process.
- Candidates must goal and look after all the details and the way they are filling up the information, with all achievements shining through the form.
- The online form will be the only chance for the individual to secure a seat.
- All the Applications submitted will be verified and accordingly, candidates selected will be shortlisted.
- The list will be either displayed on the website itself, or either the applicant will be sent notification through email.
- The shortlisted applicants according to the merit or according to reservation will be displayed.
How to Apply:
- All the application forms with respective to Technician or Technical assistant for which the applicant is applying for are uploaded on the official website www.crridom.gov.in
- “Advertisement” tab must be clicked , and “Fill in application form” must be clicked, filled and “submit” tab must be selected.
- The Applicant must download and print out a hard-copy of the form and fill it.
- The filed copy of the form must be replicated or Xeroxed and kept with the applicant for further inquiry.
- Applicants must attach all the required documents as per need. Whether, attested or unattested, everything must be cross-checked.
- According to the requirements, candidate must attach copies of the certificates notified.
- All the mark sheet of required qualification must be attached.
- Passport sized photographs must be attached with the same pose and required background. Minimum of 3 photographs are needed to be attached.
- Extra pair of copies must be maintained with the applicant for further use.
- All the filled forms and required documents must be sent by different modes like Post, or can be dropped at the counter personally or sent by mail.
- The copy of all the details however must be maintained.
- Attested photocopy of HSC Certificate and mark sheet must be attached.
- Attested photocopy of Diploma mark sheet for applying for the respective post .
- Attested photocopy of any higher education degree.
- Attested photocopy of Caste or category certificate
- Attested photocopy of Work-experience certificate
- Attested photocopy of ITI Certificates pertaining to above posts
All forms must be received online before 27th June, 2016
Last date to submit any hard copy of application is 18th July, 2016
Last date to submit any hard copy of application (For applicants residing in far-away areas): 25th July, 2016
Advertisement and application form link Details:
One can visit the official website for any redressal needed: www.crridom.gov.in
This is the link which has the advertisement of the post: http://www.crridom.gov.in/sites/default/files/Recruitment-Technician-and-Technical-Assistant-CRRI-30-04-2016_0.pdf