Central Railway Recruitment 2017 : Apply For Apprentice Posts
The Central Railway Recruitment 2017 notification has released inviting online applications for Apprentice Posts.According to official notification there is vacancy for the 2196 Posts.Age Limit,Salary Structure,How to apply,Important Dates can be grabbed from the below page.For more details about recruitment visit the official notification or careersplus.in site.30-11-2017 is the last date to apply for the above posts according to official notification.
Central Railway Recruitment Vacancy Details:
According to official notification there is vacancy for the 2196 Apprentice Posts,Have a look on the below table to know more detailed information about recruitment .
|Carriage & Wagon (Coaching) Wadi Bunder, Mumbai||252 Posts|
|Kalyan Diesel Shed||50 Posts|
|Kurla Diesel Shed||56 Posts|
|Sr.Dee (TRS) Kalyan||179 Posts|
|Sr.Dee (TRS) Kurla||192 Posts|
|Parel Workshop||274 Posts|
|Matunga Workshop||446 Posts|
|S & T Workshop, Byculla||54 Posts|
|Carriage & Wagon Depot||81 Posts|
|Electric Loco Shed, Bhusawal||68 Posts|
|Electric Locomotive Workshop, Bhusawal||96 Posts|
|Manmad Workshop||48 Posts|
|TMW Nasik Road||48 Posts|
|Carriage & Wagon Depot||30 Posts|
|Diesel Loco Shed||121 Posts|
|Electric Loco Shed, Ajni||48 Posts|
|Carriage & Wagon Depot||59 Posts|
|Carriage & Wagon Depot||73 Posts|
|Kurduwadi Workshop||21 Posts|
The Candidates who qualified SSC or its equivalent exam are eligible to apply for the above posts.candidates should have 50% marks.
Check – Latest Job Notifications
The aspirants have to be between 15 years and 24 years of age as of 1-11-2017 as per the Central Railway Recruitment 2017 notification.Age Relaxation is also applicable for the reserved candidates.
The selection board officials will prepare the Merit list according to the marks obtained in the SSC or equivalent exam.
Check – UPSC Calender 2018
As per the Central Railway Recruitment notification, The candidates have to pay the Application Fee of Rs.100/- as Demand Draft.
How to Apply:
Aspirants who are interested in the Sports Quota jobs can apply using the following steps –
- Candidates have to apply only once using the online mode.
- First, Open the official website using the following link – https://rrccr.com/
- Click ‘Enter’ to open the Quick Links page with notification and other instructions.
- Read all the required details and proceed with online application.
- New applicants should first register at the website for new ID and password.
- Registered aspirants can login to submit the online applications.
- Provide all required information in the application form, and upload the necessary scans.
- Download and take a printout of the application form for future reference.
Online Application Starts from – 01/11/2017
Application Ends on – 30/11/2017
The links to the official notification – Download Here
To Apply Online – Click Here