Central Bank Of India Recruitment 2017 – Office Assistant, Director Posts – 3 Vacancy – RSETI Jobs – Download Application Form Today!
Central Bank of India has issued a notification for jobs of Office Assistant and Director at Rural Self Employment Training Institutes (RSETI). The application format for the above mentioned RSETI Jobs can be downloaded using the important links given below. If you have the eligibility then submit applications for these rewarding jobs with attractive salaries and allowances. As per the Central Bank of India Recruitment 2017 notification, You have to be healthy with relevant practical experience in rural development or accounts. The vacancy is suitable for residents of the State who are locals or live in nearby districts or areas. The details of the notification are listed below for the benefit of interested aspirants.
- Vacancy Details
- Age Limits
- Selection Process
- Salary Structure
- How To Apply
- Important Dates
- Website Links
You have to submit correct applications, affixed photo and signature, as well as the photocopies of marks and certificates for the RSETI jobs. The selection panel for CBI Recruitment 2017 interviews the suitable aspirants for the Director job after screening the applications. The Office Assistant vacancy are filled up by the Management of Society/Trust receiving sponsorship from Central Bank of India. Continue to read the full details presented below by our dedicated website team for more useful information on current vacancy.
Check Here – Latest Bank Jobs
Central Bank of India Vacancy Details:
The Central Bank of India Recruitment 2017 notification specifies the following vacancy details –
|S. No.||Post Title||Total Posts||Salary||Education||Age Limits||Other Criteria|
|1||Office Assistant||2||Rs 8000/- monthly fixed pay||BA/B Com/BSW||18 to 35 years||Local language; RSETI local/ district resident|
|2||Director||1||Rs 25000/- + Rs 5000/- Allowance||65 yrs. or Younger||Healthy, Officer Cadre retiree on VRS, good career, local/district resident|
The Director post is suitable for officers and training faculty with rural development, district level banking and agricultural finance background. The Office Assistant jobs are ideal for candidates who have basic accounting and bookkeeping knowledge.
- The Office Assistant job is open to candidates who are in the 18 to 35 years age group.
- The Director vacancy is offered to a healthy professional who is 65 years or younger.
The Central Bank of India Recruitment 2017 notification specifies that aspirants with talent are selected for the two posts. An interview is conducted by the respective Central Bank and RSETI Society/Trust authorities for Office Assistant and Director posts respectively. The decisions made by the selection panels are final and binding on all the shortlisted aspirants.
- For Office Assistant posting, The contract amount is a fixed salary of Rs 8000 per month.
- For Director Post, The monthly salary is Rs 25000/- with Rs 5000/- as mobile and travel allowance.
How to Apply Central Bank of India Recruitment:
- The aspirants have to first open the official website at the link – https://www.centralbankofindia.co.in/english/home.aspx
- Next click the “Careers with us” link at the top of the page.
- On the newly opened page, select the ‘New Recruitment’ link.
- Read thoroughly all the official terms of reference so as to ensure your eligibility.
- Download the prescribed application format and take a print out.
- Fill in the application form with correct details and signatures.
- Affix the photo and enclose photocopies of marks sheets and certificates.
- Superscribe the envelope with “Application for the post of ….”
- Submit to reach the offices before the last date at respective addresses –
Regional Manager/Chairman, Local Advisory Committee,
Central Bank of India, Regional Office ,Dhanjal Complex Ring Road ,
Namnakala , Ambikapur Pin 497001
Regional Manager, Central Bank of India,
Regional Office, Balua Tal, Post Box No-5,
Motihari District-East Champaran,
Bihar, Pin Code-845401
As per the Central Bank Of India Recruitment 2017 notification, The important dates are –
|Date Of Official Notifications||18th January, 2017|
|Last Date Of Application Receipt For Office Assistant Post||13th February, 2017|
|Last Date Of Application Receipt For Director Post||4th February, 2017|
The link for the official website of Central Bank Of India is at – https://www.centralbankofindia.co.in/english/home.aspx
official assistant notification – https://www.centralbankofindia.co.in/pdf/Rural-Self-Employmen-Training-Institutes.pdf
Director Posts – https://www.centralbankofindia.co.in/pdf/RSETIDirector_Motihari.pdf
|State Govt Jobs|