Central Administrative Tribunal Recruitment 2017
Good news for the aspirants who are in search for the Central Administrative Tribunal Recruitment 2017 notification should visit the official website. The authority of Central Administrative Tribunal which is located in the New Delhi has released the Central Administrative Tribunal Recruitment 2017 for recruiting 79 Secretary, Registrar, Officer & Other Various posts for the current year. Central Administrative Tribunal is also known as CAT who has released official notification for the above posts. Eligible candidates are suggested to visit the official website to download the Central Administrative Tribunal Vacancies 2017. Visit the official website @ cgat.gov.in or careersplus.in website. Aspirants should apply for the above vacancies on or before 15th May 2017. Complete details about the recruitment are listed in the page below.
|S. No||Name of the Post||No of Posts|
|7.||Principal Private Secretary||02|
|11.||Junior Accounts Officer||10|
Candidates who prefer to apply for the Jr. Assistant Officer, Stenographer, and other posts should pass Degree from any recognized Institute/University.
Deputation Basis: 56 years
Reemployment: 65 years
According to the notification.
Dispatch Rider/ Photocopier: Rs. 5200 -Rs. 20200 with Grade Pay Rs. 1900/-
Registrar: Rs. 37400- Rs. 67000 with Grade Pay Rs. 8700/-
Joint Registrar/ Principal PVT Secretary: Rs. 15600- Rs. 39100 with Grade Pay Rs. 7600/-
Others: Rs. 9300 – Rs. 34800 with Grade Pay Rs. 4600/-
How to Apply for Central Administrative Tribunal Recruitment 2017:
- Before applying for the desired job in Central Administrative Tribunal Recruitment 2017 candidates are requested to arrange a set of Xerox copies of original documents, valid Email ID & Password and recent passport size photograph.
- Visit the Official website http://www.cgatnew.gov.in
- Press “career” tab and select the desired post to apply for Central Administrative Tribunal Recruitment 2017.
- Choose “Announcements” tab to get registered “Central Administrative Tribunal Recruitment 2017” tab.
- Soon after entering valid details pay the application fee and click on submit tab.
- Challan receipt will be generated on your monitor.
- Save and take a print out of the Challan recipient on your screen.
- Upload all the necessary documents listed on the advertisement along with the attestation of signature attested recent passport size photograph.
- Click on “Submit” button soon after cross-checking the final document.
- Save and download it on your screen for further correspondence.
- Take a printout of it for further correspondence.
Last Date: 15-05-2017