CEL Recruitment Through GATE 2017 – Graduate Engineers On Contract Basis- ECE, Mech., Electrical, Material Science – CEL Jobs 2017 – celindia.co.in
Central Electronics Limited (CEL) is recruiting talented graduate engineers on a contract basis. High calibre candidates from the above mentioned engineering streams with first class can apply. As per CEL recruitment through GATE 2017 notification, Engineering students in their final year or semester can also apply. Candidates who applied for GATE 2017 can use the registration number to send online applications to CEL. The requisite fees has to be paid by General and OBC category candidates. Selection is based on academic merit and GATE 2017 marks. Reservations and relaxations in upper age limits are applied as per Government Orders. Selected candidates receive 2 year contract with performance based extension for 1 year. Extraordinary performers may be absorbed into regular cadre based on the requirements of the Company. Candidates are instructed to visit the online resources of Company for further details and future updates.
Check Here – PSU Recruitment Through GATE 2017
The vacancy details for the Contract Based Graduate Engineer positions are listed in the following table –
|Sl.No.||Engineering Discipline||Eligibility||Max. Age Limit||Emoluments – (Rupees Monthly )|
|1||Electronics & Communications||First Class 65% in BE/BTech;
|27 yrs. as of Sep. 30
Relaxation rules apply
|1st Year – 23000/-
2nd Year – 24000/-
6.5 lac p.a. CTC
|4||Material Science||MSc/MTech with 65% ;
The above mentioned educational qualifications are minimum for eligibility . Additional details are provided here as per the CEL recruitment through GATE 2017 notification:
- Final year/ semester engineering students are also eligible.
- They have to ensure a minimum of 65% marks in their Engineering Degree.
- Only Indian nationals are eligible for submitting their applications.
The age requirements and relaxation limits are listed below in accordance with CEL recruitment through GATE 2017 advertisement –
- Candidates have to be 27 years or younger as of 30th September.
- Maximum age of candidates with non creamy layer OBC reservation can be up to 30 years.
- Maximum age of candidates with SC or ST reservation can be up to 32 years.
- People with disabilities (PWD) from General category can be 37 years or younger.
- PWD candidates with OBC reservation receive 13 years relaxation in upper age limit.
- PWD candidates with ST or SC reservation receive 15 years relaxation in upper age limit.
According to the CEL recruitment through GATE 2017 notification, the following selection method is followed –
- Online Applications submitted before the last date are verified.
- Applications that are complete and correct are scrutinized for eligibility.
- A short list of eligible candidates is prepared by the recruiting authorities.
- Eligibility is based on academic merit in respective Engineering disciplines.
- GATE 2017 scores/marks are given importance for preparing the short list.
- Company requirements are also taken into consideration while short listing suitable candidates.
- Reservation rules and age relaxations are also taken into consideration as per Government orders.
- Candidates who make it to the short list are invited for a personal interview.
- The Venue, date, and time of interview are sent to the candidates via email.
- Candidates have to show original score card of GATE 2017 exam at the time of interview.
- Selected candidates will be given 2 year contract with possible extension of 1 year based on performance.
- Candidates who are appointed have no right to claim permanent posting or absorption.
- Absorption into regular cadre is based on exemplary performance during contract period.
- Selection procedure is at the complete discretion of CEL authorities only.
As per the CEL recruitment through GATE 2017 advertisement, The following salary details are available –
- Candidates receive monthly pay of Rs. 23000 during the first year.
- Candidates receive Rs. 24000 per month during the second year.
- Candidates who perform exemplarily may be considered to be absorbed into regular cadre.
- Regular cadre are paid IDA Grade of E-2 to the amount of Rs 16400 to Rs 40500.
- The indicative CTC pay scale is Rs 6.50 lacs per year.
- The CTC includes DA,HRA, TA, PF, and other allowances as per the Company rules.
The application fee details for Contract based Graduate Engineers are tabulated here –
|General & OBC Candidates||Updated Soon|
|PWD, SC, and ST Candidates||No Fee|
|Payment Mode||Updated Soon|
How to Apply:
Candidates interested in the contractual positions can apply using the following sequence of steps –
- Only qualified graduate engineers from specific academic disciplines have to apply.
- Candidates have to ensure eligibility by registering and appearing for GATE 2017 exam.
- The registration number of GATE 2017 is required to submit the online applications.
- Candidates have to apply using only the online mode.
- The official website can be opened in a browser using the following link – http://www.celindia.co.in/drupal7/
- Click the ‘Careers’ menu item to open the CEL Opportunities page.
- Click the PDF format document next to the following text – ‘Recruitment of Graduate Engineers on contract basis through GATE-2017’
- Read all the official terms of reference thoroughly before beginning to apply.
- Apply online using the GATE 2017 registration number.
- Enter all the requested personal, contact, and education details.
- Verify the application for correctness and completion and then submit it.
- Candidates from General and OBC categories have to pay the requisite fee.
- Take a print out of the application form for future reference.
The following significant dates are tabulated according to the CEL recruitment through GATE 2017 notification –
|Date Of Official Notification||September, 2016|
|Starting Date Of Online Applications||December, 2016|
|Closing Date Of Online Applications||1 Month After Starting Date i.e. January, 2017|
The link to the official website of CEL is at : http://www.celindia.co.in/drupal7/
The links to the official notification and the application process is at: http://www.celindia.co.in/drupal7/?q=careers-view