CEED 2018 Online Application Form:
With regards to the CEED Online Application Form 2018 which has been upload on the official site, the candidates who are looking forward to study M.Des and Ph.D courses in elite IIT institutions must appear for Common Entrance Examination for Design 2018. The participating institutions are IIT Kanpur, IIITDM Jabalpur, IISc Bangalore, IIT Delhi, IIT Bombay, and IIT Guwahati. The aspirants who successfully passes the CEED 2018 will be subjected to apply at desired institute listed away and appear for further selection process in order to secure admission in the Design department. Below is the complete advertisement featuring information on CEED 2018 and instructions on how to fill CEED Online Application form.
Course of Specialization:
The aspirants willing to apply for CEED 2018 which is going to be held soon can secure admissions in Ph.D. and M.Des courses in any of the discipline if they qualify the test. Following are the courses of specialization –
- Interaction Design
- Industrial Design
- Product Design and Engineering
- Mobility and Vehicle Design
- Visual Communication.
CEED 2018 Eligibility Criteria:
The students who are applying to take part in CEED 2018 are required to meet the given eligibility criteria in order to be eligible –
- The aspirants must have secured 4 years Graduation Degree in Interior Design/Architecture/Design/Engineering.
- He/she with 4 years Diploma in Design like CEPT or NID or equivalent are also eligible.
- The aspirants will B.F.A Degree can also apply.
- He/she with Science/Computer Applications Degree or 2 years Masters Degree or 05 years G.D. Arts are eligible.
The Selection of suitable candidates after the CEED 2018 ends depends on the Selection Process adopted by the concerned organization for which the details are as follows –
- The aspirants will have to score above the cut off or the minimum required marks in order to secure admissions in any institute.
- He/she will have to undergo Interviews or written test of aspired college. Colleges employ different selection process and hence, the candidates must qualify all the rounds in order to secure admissions at particular course.
The applicants must pay the application fee imposed to complete the application submission process –
- For SC/ST/PWD and Women candidates – 1,100/-
- For Others ( General ) – 2,200/-.
How to Apply CEED:
The mode of application is online and hence, no other means of submission will be considered. The candidates will have to follow the given instructions in order to apply –
- Enter the official portal is www.ceed.iitb.ac.in
- On the official website, click on Apply button under the CEED 2018.
- The aspirants must register first in order to receive application id/registration number and password which is to be used for future correspondence.
- The applicants must fill the application form completely ensuring that they don’t submit incomplete form as it will get rejected.
- The candidates will have to upload required documents along with scanned image of photo and signature wherever required.
- The last step is to click on submit button and then obtain the printout of the same fore references.
CEED Exam Centres:
The CEED 2018 will be conducted across major cities in India for which below are the exam cities –
CEED Exam Pattern:
The CEED 2018 is bifurcated into two Part that is Part I and Part II.
The Part I will have MCQs and Part II will have Design and Hand Drawing questions over a duration of 3 hours in total.
CEED 2018 Admit Card:
The Admit Card for CEED 2018 will be made available on 26th December 2016 and will be removed on 21st January 2018. The aspirants who had applied or are going to apply must pull their Admit card and produce it during the date of examination as without the hall ticket, the candidates will not be allowed to attend the examination.
CEED 2018 Results:
The Date of release on Results is scheduled to be on 10th March 2018. The concerned organization will release answer key for reference in order to estimate the scores. After the official results are issued, the candidates can proceed towards the further admission process that is prescribed official advertisement for which the link is provided below.
Below are the Important Dates related to the CEED online Application 2018 –
|Closing Date for submission of application||09th October 2017|
|Application Submission with Late Fee||11th to 17th November 2017|
|Admit Card availability||25th December 2017 to 21st January 2018|
|Date of Examination||20th January 2018|
|Answer Key A||27th January 2018|
|Last Date to Challenge Answer Key||31st January 2018|
|Final Answer Key||04th February 2018|
|Results||05th March 2018|
|Availability of Score Card||05th March 2018|
The official website of CEED 2018 is www.iitb.ac.in
The official advertisement is available now – Download Here