- 1 CDMO Sambalpur Recruitment 2017 – Advertisement for the post of Pharmacist, Attendant, Junior Radiographer, and Jr. Laboratory Technician
- 2 Sambalpur CDMO Jobs Vacancy Details:
- 3 Required Qualifications:
- 4 Age Limit:
- 5 Selection Process:
- 6 How to Apply CDMO Sambalpur Recruitment:
- 7 Important Dates:
- 8 Important Links:
CDMO Sambalpur Recruitment 2017 – Advertisement for the post of Pharmacist, Attendant, Junior Radiographer, and Jr. Laboratory Technician
The Office of Chief District Medical Officer based in Sambalpur has released an advertisement titled CDMO Sambalpur Recruitment 2017 having Advt No. 6396/CDMO dated 21.12.2016 has invited eligible candidates to apply for the vacant job positions of Pharmacist, Attendant, Junior Laboratory Technician, and Junior Radiographer. The total number of seats available is 30 No’s which are divided in various categories explained in the official notice. The organization has updated the eligibility criteria which contains educational qualifications, age, experience, etc as parameters to determine eligibility and those who are eligible can apply for the suitable job position. According to the notice, the Application Form is available on the official site of CDMO Recruitment 2017 and must be posted before 20th January 2017 by 17.00 failing which no applications will be accepted.
Sambalpur CDMO Jobs Vacancy Details:
According to the recently published advertisement titled Sambalpur CDMO Recruitment 2017, the given positions are being under recruitment –
|Name of the Positions||Number of Posts||Salary Structure|
|Pharmacist||05 No’s||5,200/- PM plus 2,400/- Grade Pay|
|Junior Radiographer||01 Nos||5,200/- PM plus 2,400/- Grade Pay|
|Junior Laboratory Technician||04 No’s||5,200/- PM plus 2,400/- Grade Pay|
|Attendant||20 No’s||4,750/- PM plus 1,700/- Grade Pay|
The given requirements must be met –
The applicants must have completed HSC or +2 in Science discipline under Odish or CHASE or equivalent. The participants must have acquired Diploma in Pharmacy from Medical College approved by AICTE.
- Junior Radiographer
The participants must have completed HSC or +2 in Science with Diploma in Medical Radiotherapy from any college approved by Government of Odisha and AICTE.
- Junior Laboratory Technician
The participants must have completed +2 or HSC in Science and must have Diploma in Medical Laboratory Technology approved by the Government of Odisha and AICTE.
The aspirants must have completed M.E. examination or equivalent and must be able to read, write, and speak Odia language.
Check Here – Jobs by Qualification
The Age Criteria as mentioned in the CDMO Recruitment 2017 Sambalpur is that those between 21 to 32 years of age can apply for all the job position available except the position of Attendant for which the age limit is 18 to 32 years as on date of advertisement. The participants wanting to apply for any of the given job position and falling under the age limit of SC/ST/ Women candidates will receive relaxation period as per the rules of Government of Odisha.
The selection of the candidates for any of the above advertised job position is based on Merit. According to the CDMO Sambalpur Recruitment 2017, the HSC examination and Diploma in Pharmacy will be summed up with predefined weightage. The candidates will have marks will appear in the merit and he/she will be appointed at his/her applied positions.
Find More – State Govt Jobs in India
How to Apply CDMO Sambalpur Recruitment:
The Office of Chief District Medical Officer has posted CDMO Recruitment 2017 notification according to which the organization is recruiting candidates for the positions mentioned above. The application needs to be submitted before appearing for further selection process. The steps are given below –
- Go to www.ordistricts.nic.in where the official notice is available.
- On the homepage, click on the tab Recruitments/Advertisements after which the website will redirect candidates to the advertisement page.
- Choose the appropriate advertisement amidst the list and refer it.
- The next step is to download and take the printout of the application form which must be filled manually.
- Use black or blue pen to fill up the details in the application form and make sure no field is left empty.
- All the information fed onto the application form must be true and in case there is any duplicate for canvassed information and if it detected by the organization, the application will be rejected.
- The next step is to stick a passport sized photo on right-hand side corner of the application and do the signature as well.
- Attach documents and certificates supporting their claims with respect to age, address, identity, experience, qualification, etc which is mentioned in the application form.
- Now enclose them in an envelope all-together and then send it through speed post of registered post at the address provided below –
- Do not forget to retain a copy of the application for future reference.
Postal Address –
The office of Chief District Medical Officer,
The CDMO Sambalpur Recruitment 2017 advertisement has furnished associated dates that are prescribed below –
|Final Date for Submission of Application||20th January 2017 by 17.00.|
Official Portal – http://www.ordistricts.nic.in/news_and_tender/results.php
Official Advertisement – http://ordistportalcontent.nic.in/storeddata/results/ORISBP_RESULTS_2016_4646.%20Gov