CDMO Puri Jobs 2017 – Notification for the post of Attendant
The Office of Chief District Medical Officer based in Puri has issued CDMO Puri Jobs 2017 thereby inviting candidates to apply for the vacant position of Attendant. The number of seats available for upcoming recruitment is 62 No’s for which complete information on eligibility, requirements, etc is given in this notice. The applications must be filled and duly signed and submitted through offline channel as per prescribed in this notice. The due date to apply for this position at CDMO, Puri, 09th January 2017 by 17.00. The given notice furnishes complete information on the vacancy and distribution among categories, Mode of Assortment that will be deployed for shortlisting process, educational and age eligibility, and other details that are helpful for an applicant.
CDMO Puri Jobs Vacancy Details:
According to the recently published CDMO Puri Jobs 2017 advertisement, the following are the positions for which recruitment is about to commence –
|Name of the Positions||Number of Posts|
( UR – 33 No’s, ST – 13 No’s, SC – 10 No’s, SEBC – 06 No’s )
Required Qualifications CDMO Jobs:
The applicants wanting to apply for the position of Attendant as advertised by CDMO Puri Jobs 2017 must have acquired at least M.E. in 7th Class and must be able to write, speak, and read Odia Language.
Check Here – Jobs by Qualification
The Minimum age to apply is 18 Years and the maximum age to apply for this position is 32 Years as on 15th December 2016. The organization will provide relaxation in the upper age limit for those under SC/ST/OBC/PH/ Women candidates.
The salary for the position of Attendant is prescribed to be in Pay band I that is salary of 4,750/- Per Month plus 1,700/- as Grade Pay.
The selection will be purely on merit basis. The scores obtained by the candidates in M.E. 7th class will be evaluated and based on the relaxation and marks weightage, the candidates will higher marks will be appointed as Attendant.
Find More – State Govt Jobs in India
How to Apply CDMO Puri Recruitment:
The method for application submission is Offline. The participants will have to retrieve application from the official website and submit it at the address provided below. The instructions and guidelines to do the same as mentioned below –
- Enter www.puri.nic.in as the URL of the official website of CDMO Puri district. The candidates here on the website are required to click on Recruitments tab available on the middle position from where they will be redirected to the list of active advertisement.
- Scroll down the page and search for advertisement concerning with Attendant position and due date as 09-01-17.
- Kindly have a look on the advertisement and then take the printout of the application form which is adjoining to the advertisement.
- Refer the instructions given on the application and start filling up the information in the application form using black or blue pen.
- It is clearly stated in the official advertisement titled CDMO Puri Jobs 2017 that any canvassed or duplicate information if detected will result in rejection of application form and the candidates will be dragged to the court of law where a lawsuit will be registered against the applicant.
- Verify the correctness of the application form and also the completeness of the same and then proceed towards affixing photo of the applicants wherever needed.
- Validate the form by doing the signature and then put it in a envelope along with the photocopies of all documents mentioned below.
- Add the subject line on the envelope as “ Application for Engagement of Contractual Attendant” and then send it to the address given below –
Postal Address –
Office of the Chief District Medical Officer,
Puri, At/ PO/ Dist: Puri – 752001.
- Experience Certificate, if any.
- No Objection Certificate from previous employer
- Caste Certificate
- Residential or Nativity Certificate issued by concerned Tahsildar.
- PH Certificate, if applicable.
- Employment Registration Card
- Class 7 (VII) pass mark sheet and certificate.
These dates are associated with the upcoming recruitment and must be remembered –
|Closing date for submission of application||09th January 2017|
The Office of Chief District Officer – www.puri.nic.in
CMDO Puri Jobs 2017 official Notification – http://ordistportalcontent.nic.in/storeddata/results/ORIPRI_RESULTS_2016_9705.pdf