CDMO Keonjhar Recruitment 2016 – Staff Nurse, Auxiliary Nurse Midwife, Laboratory Technician Contract Post – Last Date -12/09/2016
The Chief District Medical Officer has advertised for the above mentioned vacancy, inviting postal applications from eligible candidates. The fixed-format application proforma can be downloaded, filled completely, and submitted with attested testimonial copies along with an affixed photo. CDMO Keonjhar Recruitment 2016 advertisement specifies that a merit list of eligible candidates will be prepared based on technical skills and competency tests. Selected appointees are given a 11 month term with monthly salary and possible extension as per programme requirements. The official advertisement was published on 29th August, 2016 under the following advertisement number – Advt. Letter No 3808.
The following table specifies the vacancy information for all the available positions –
|Sl.No||Post Name||Total Vacancy/ Reservations||Monthly Salary||Eligibility||Age – Limits|
UR-38, SC-12, ST -17, OBC-2
|Rs. 11770||General Nursing and Midwifery or BSc Nursing;
Odisha Nursing Council Registration
|21 – 32 yrs.
ASHA – up to 45 yrs.
|2||Additional ANM (Female Only)||28/
UR-14, SC-5, ST -6, OBC-3
|Rs. 9020||HSC pass; ANM Course completion; Odisha Nursing Council Registration||21 – 32 yrs.
ASHA – up to 45 yrs.
|3||Laboratory Technician||1/UR||Rs. 9350||Diploma in Medical Laboratory Technology||21 – 32 yrs.|
ASHA – Accredited social health activists.
As per the CDMO Keonjhar Recruitment 2016 advertisement, The above mentioned eligible criteria are minimum and essential. Additional details are listed below –
- Degree/Diploma must be from Government recognized and INC-approved.
- ASHA candidates should have completed 1 yr. service in the health system.
- Valid caste and 6 months residence certificates are required from all candidates.
- Indian nationality with Odia skills are required.
The minimum and maximum age limits are mentioned in the above table in accordance with the CDMO Keonjhar Recruitment 2016 notification. The following details are also provided –
- Age is reckoned on the date of advertisement i.e. 29/08/2016
- Upper age relaxation rules are applied as per Odisha Government rules.
The selection procedure for the above mentioned vacancy is listed below –
- Applications are examined for eligibility criteria, correctness, and experience.
- Short list of suitable applicants is uploaded to the website.
- There is one week time for clarification of any objections from the applicants.
- Candidates are appointed on the basis of career assessment, , skills test, and competency test.
- ASHA candidates receive 1 to 15% grace marks based on years of service.
- For the Laboratory Technician position, the percentage weight age for 100 marks in HSC, 10+2, and DMLT are 20%,30%,and 50% respectively.
- For the other two positions, technical skills test is held at district level followed by OSCE-model competency test in 11 skills and relevant knowledge base.
- Candidates who secure more than 70% marks are eligible for final recruitment.
- The final merit list is prepared and appointments are made at the discretion of relevant authorities.
- The merit list can be used to fill up other vacancy under NHM programme within a period of 1 year.
- Canvassing and personal enquiries will lead to disqualification as per the official instructions provided in the CDMO Keonjhar Recruitment 2016 notification.
The monthly remuneration on a consolidated basis is tabulated above for each position as per the CDMO Keonjhar Recruitment 2016 notification.
Candidates do not have to submit any application processing fee with their postal applications.
How to Apply:
The following application methodology can be perused by the interested aspirants –
- Only candidates with the above mentioned eligibility are instructed to apply.
- The following link can be opened in the browser to visit the official website – http://ordistricts.nic.in/district_home.php?did=kjr
- Click the links in the following order: News & Advertisement -> Recruitment/Results -> ‘Advertisement details of various post of Paramedics under NHM keonjhar’
- The following document ‘ORIKJR_RESULTS_2016_4761.pdf’ can be downloaded and studied.
- The PDF-format document has both the official instructions and the bio-data form.
- The printout/ hard copy of the application form has to be taken.
- The candidates have to affix the self-attested photo and enter all the required details correctly and completely.
- Incomplete applications are liable to be rejected.
- Enclose self-attested photocopies of the mark sheets; certificates for caste, education, residence(6 months validity), experience, etc; and other supporting documents.
- Candidates who are currently employed have to enclose No Objection Certificate.
- 2 self-attested color photos and 1 self-addressed envelope with 25 rupees stamp must also be enclosed.
- Super scribe the larger envelope with ‘name of the post applied for …….. under NHM, Keonjhar’.
- Submit by Courier or Speed or Registered Post before 5 PM on 12th September to –
Chief District Medical Officer -cum- DMD
The interested candidates can take note of the following significant dates –
|Release Date Of Advertisement||29th August, 2016|
|Closing Date For Application Submission||12th September, 2016 by 5 PM|
|Reckoning Date For Age/Qualification||29th August, 2016|
The link to official website of Engineers India Limited is at: http://ordistricts.nic.in/district_home.php?did=kjr
The links to official notification and application proforma : Download here