CDMO Jharsuguda Jobs 2017
Based on the latest advertisement titled CDMO Jharsuguda jobs 2017, the advt no, 3976 dated 28th June 2017 has been issued in lieu of open vacancies for the job profile of Lab Technician. As per the data available, the Office of the Chief District Medical Officer, Jharsuguda has clearly stated that there are 02 nos of seats available for which, the required qualifications and other eligibility criteria is mentioned below. Those who are interested in applying for the advertised post must apply before the due date of 15th July 2017 up to 17.00 hrs after which no applications will be entertained. The proper channel of procedure to apply is given in this very notification as well.
|Designations||Number of Vacancies|
|Lab Technician||02 Nos|
The applicants who are willing to enrol for the open vacancy quoted by the CDMO Jharsuguda jobs 2017 are required to have secured +2/HSC with Science with D.M. L.T from a recognized institution in order to be eligible for the same.
The CDMO Jharsuguda jobs 2017 has quoted that the age limit as specified is between 21 to 32 years as on 22nd June 2017. The aspirants under various categories will receive relaxation in the upper age limit as per the norms of the organization.
The remuneration as stated in the advertisement is 9,000/- Per month plus other allowances and benefits as per the rank and grade in the organization.
The selection for the advertised job position is based on Written Test/Interview. The applicants must clear all the rounds organized by the organization in an attempt to clear the same.
The applicants are required to pay the application fee as stated in the notification. If not, no need to pay the application fee.
How to Apply Jharsuguda Jobs:
The application form is available adjoined to the official advertisement. The participants are required to fulfill all the eligibility criteria after which they can follow the given steps to apply –
- Firstly, refer the advertisement and download the application form at www.jharsuguda.nic.in
- Now, take its printout and then start writing the details as asked.
- The aspirants must fill up the application form using black or blue pen or if as stated. The details must be true and not canvassed as it may cause rejection of application.
- Incomplete applications will be discarded by the organization as well.
- Now, stick a passport sized photo on the front page and do the signature wherever required.
- Note that, the participants will have to attest self-attested photocopies of documents for which the list is available on the official advertisement linked below.
- Now put all the documents and application form in an envelope and courier or post it at the address mentioned below –
Postal Address –
To the Chief District Medical officer,
Pin – 768201, Odisha.
Below are the important dates as stated in the notification –
|Final Date for Submission of Application||15th July 2017 up to 17.00 p.m.|
Official Jharsuguda District Portal Website – www.jharsuguda.nic.in
Some Imp Links to Check
|Government Jobs in Odisha||CDMO Keonjhar Recruitment|
|OPSC Recruitment||Odisha SSC Recruitment|