CCRYN Recruitment 2016-2017: Accountant Post – Download Application Form & Apply
The CCRYN Recruitment 2016-2017 circular has been issued in the interest of employees of State/Central Government or other Autonomous Bodies. Eligible candidates with requisite training and work experience can submit their applications only in a prescribed format. The pro forma of application is available at the official website and can be downloaded. Testimonials and CR dossiers for a period of 5 years must also be submitted along with the application bio-data before due date. Candidates are instructed to apply within 45 days of the issue of official circular. The selected candidate is appointed on deputation as an accountant. The official notice has been released by the Director of CCRYN on the 11th of August, 2016 under the following number – F.No.4-11/2004-05CCRYN/Estt.
|Sl. No.||Post Title||Total Vacancy||Salary (PB-2)||Upper Age Limit||Eligibility|
|1||Accountant||1||Rs. 9300/- to Rs. 34,800/- plus Rs.4200/- as Grade Pay||56 yrs.||(8 Yrs. as UDC of CSCS
analogous posting with 6 to 8 Yrs. regular service in PB-1 pay band & appropriate Grade Pay)
+ 2 Yrs. relevant experience
UDC – Upper Division Clerk, CSCS – Central Secretariat Clerical Service.
As per the CCRYN Recruitment 2016-2017 notice, The above mentioned experience is specified as essential. Additional information is provided below –
- Candidate must have received Institute of Secretariat Training and Management (ISTM) training in budget, accounts work and cash handling.
- Equivalent training is also acceptable.
- Relevant work experience includes ability to handle budget, cash and accounts work.
The candidate seeking deputation as an accountant has to be 56 years or younger as on the last date of submission of application.
As per the CCRYN Recruitment 2016-2017 circular, selection is done based on the following steps –
- Upper Division Clerks and Central Government Officers are considered for selection.
- Candidates who submit applications after due date are rejected.
- Candidates with the above mentioned relevant experience are given due consideration.
- The selected candidate is given appointment by deputation for 3 years including the deputation period in the previously held post.
- Appointee has to work in New Delhi or anywhere in India based on the institutional requirements.
The accountant position carries a pay band of PB-2 i.e. Rs. 9300/- to Rs. 34,800/- plus Rs.4200/- as Grade Pay.
The interested and eligible candidates are instructed to send applications using only the prescribed format. There is no mention of any application processing fee in the official instructions of the CCRYN Recruitment 2016-2017 circular.
How to Apply:
Interested candidates with eligibility can follow these steps for submitting the applications –
- Candidates have to submit only the prescribed format applications.
- Candidates can open the browser to visit the official website of CCRYN at the following link -http://www.ccryn.org/
- Click on the link titled ‘Notice’.
- On the newly opened page, The link titled ‘Vacancy Notice 1’ has to be clicked.
- The downloaded document in the DOC format has both the official notification and the prescribed application form.
- Candidates can take a printout and complete the application form correctly by providing all the required information.
- The photo has to be affixed and the declaration has to be signed after proper perusal.
- The enclosed documents must have self-attestation and include photocopies of the mark sheets and academic certificates.
- The CR dossier for a period of 5 years must also be enclosed.
- The envelope has to be super scribed with – ‘Application For the post of (name of the post )’
- The applications can be sent to the following address before 25th of September –
Central Council for Research in Yoga & Naturopathy
(Ministry of AYUSH, Govt. of India)
61-65, Institutional Area,
Janakpuri, NEW DELHI -11005
The applicants can make a note of the following relevant dates –
|Date Of Publication Of Official Circular||11th August, 2016|
|Due Date For Receipt Of Applications||25th September, 2016|
The link to the official website of Central Council for Research in Yoga & Naturopathy (CCRYN) is at : http://www.ccryn.org/
The link to the official circular and the prescribed application proforma is at: