CCRH Recruitment 2016 – Lower Division Clerk And Junior Stenographer Posts
Central Council for Research in Homoeopathy (CCRH) is inviting online applications for above two posts. The CCRH Recruitment 2016 notification has been released for public perusal. Eligible candidates can apply for positions using online mode only. Vacancies for both posts are available in General and Reserved categories with 1 clerical post reserved for physically handicapped person. All the details pertaining to vacancy including notification information, application and selection procedures, dates of exam, fee amount, official website links, and job profiles and locations are mentioned below.
CCRH Recruitment Notification Details:
The CCRH Recruitment 2016 has announced vacancies for Junior Stenographer and Lower Division Clerks. The selection and appointment for these two posts is being done in both unreserved and reserved categories. Only qualified candidates with eligible criteria will be considered as per essential rules. Relaxation rules are applied for deserving candidates only. Candidates are required to apply and pay the fee online, and also upload necessary scanned documents. There are 25 vacancies for the two positions mentioned above.
The selection will include written exam for testing English, Numerical skills, General awareness and intelligence. Visually Handicapped people can take help of scribe if 40% or more handicap is there. Later, 10 candidates will be called for skill test for every one vacancy, and in order of merit only. Marks are allotted for the tests and merit, qualifications, and reservation rules are applied to chose the suitable candidates for the positions based on requirement mentioned in notification. The official advertisement has been issued by Administrative Assistant Director with the number ” Advt. No. 13/2016″ on 30th of July, 2016.
The two vacancies are for clerical and stenography personnel. Clerks will get posted anywhere in India while stenos are recruited in offices of Noida-UP/New Delhi. Selected candidates will have to offer services assigned to them by superiors. This includes clerical and office work, typing, stenography, and transcribing duties depending on the position given. Selected candidates have to perform the duties in accordance with rules and regulations of Council, and they have to give undertakings before appointment. Pension Scheme is applied to appointees as per new rules. Transfers are not encouraged, but mutual consent is needed if requirement arises.
CCRH Recruitment Vacancy Details:
The vacancy for two positions mentioned above are tabulated here :
|Post Title||Total Posts;
|Pay band +
|Essential Qualifications and Experience|
|1||Lower Division Clerk||22;
SC – 2
ST – 1
|PB-I of 5,200/- to 20,200/- rupees +
|10 + 2 pass or equivalent from recognised University or Board;
30 wpm in Hindi or 35 wpm in English typing in 10 minutes test.
UR -2OBC -1
|PB-I of Rs. 5,200/- to 20,200/- +
|10 + 2 pass or equivalent from recognised University or Board;
80 wpm in 10 minutes steno skills; 50 minutes – English and 65 minutes – Hindi are Transcription skills
UR – Unreserved; SC/ST- Scheduled Caste/Tribe; OBC – Other Backward Caste, ES : Ex-Serviceman,
PH – Physically handicapped with one arm/leg.
In addition to above mentioned essential qualifications candidates are informed of the following requirements-
- English medium of Typing and Stenography is desirable, and has to be learned before appointment if candidates are selected.
- Indian citizenship is mandatory. Citizens of Nepal, Bhutan, Tibet, Person of Indian Origin who migrated, etc., have to produce eligibility certificate issued by Govt. of India at least by appointment date.
- Date of reckoning for education and age qualification are September 1st of 2016 and this is not modified even if closing date is extended.
- Onus to prove eligibility rests on candidate.
- Handicapped people get leniency in skills i.e. typing and stenography.
The upper age limit for both the vacancies have been specified as follows:
- Candidates for both the positions should be between : 18 to 27 years.
- Age relaxation is applied following Government of India orders.
- SC/ST candidates do not get age relaxation in Junior Stenographer position as these are not reserved vacancies.
The selection process as specified by CCRH Recruitment 2016 notification is given below:
- Applications and testimonial scans are verified for essential criteria.
- Written exams with Multiple Choice Questions is conducted for all positions
- Skill test i.e. typing and shorthand test are held for the respective positions to test qualification only. Test has fixed time but handicapped people get relaxation in time.
- English medium is de facto for skills test unless otherwise specified during online application.
- Final Merit list excludes the result of skill test.
- Selected candidates with Hindi skills are given time to learn English typing and stenography before appointment.
The above positions have commensurate pay band with grade pay as mentioned in above table.
Application Fee :
A mandatory and fixed fee is collected from online applicants for examination purpose. CCRH Recruitment 2016 notifications lists the following instructions -:
- General and OBC Category candidates pay : Rs. 100/-
- Candidates with SC/PWD/ST/Women/Ex-Servicemen quota are given exemption.
- On-line mode of fee payment is only acceptable and this should be done while applying online.
- If any additional Service tax and bank charges are demanded, they have to be paid by candidates only.
- The Fee paid online is non-refundable, and other means of payment are rejected.
How to Apply CCRH Recruitment:
Eligible candidates can study following procedure for application to above jobs –
- Candidate has to click on Recruitment link on following page- http://ccrhindia.org/index.asp
- The recruitment page with above vacancy is displayed with link – http://ccrhindia.org/recruitments.asp
- Candidate can click on “Online Apply” link to go to page with instructions for online application. The link for this page is http://recruitment-delhi.nielit.gov.in/
- Click on “Proceed to Apply Online” button at bottom of page after agreeing to terms by ticking the checkbox next to “I Agree”.
- The application page opens where all required details are provided and registration is completed.
- Registered candidates can make payments online (if applicable) and upload all the necessary scans of documents for verification.
- Scans include photo with signature below it. 50 KB or less JPG/JPEG image is only acceptable.
- One PDF scanned copy which is less than 2 MB in size and containing proof for Education, caste and category and date of birth.
The CCRH Recruitment 2016 requests candidates to note the following dates and time –
|Opening Date for Online Applications Submission||2nd August, 2016; 9 AM on wards|
|Last Date of Online Application Submission||1st September, 2016 ; till 5.30PM|
|Written Examination Date||12th November, 2016 i.e. Saturday|
The Link to official website of CCRH is at: http://ccrhindia.org/index.asp
The detailed CCRH Recruitment notification: Download PDF
- Offline Applications by post , printouts, etc., are rejected summarily.
- Candidates are intimated by email/mobile/online about skills test date, answer keys, & results.
- Candidates are encouraged to check online resources thoroughly and regularly.
- Competent authorities have final say in all recruitment matters.