CBSL Recruitment 2017 – Canara Bank Securities LTD inviting for the post of Junior Officer
Canara bank Securities Limited (CBSL) has taken up the job of handling the business of stockbroking under the guidelines of Canara bank. cbsl recruitment It is a Government-owned bank and the Bank currently has nearly 5000 bank branches in the whole country with nearly 9000 ATM centers in India. Also, it has its branches spreading international in areas of Dubai, Hong Kong, etc.
CBSL which is known as Canara bank Securities Limited (is recruiting fresh candidates for the job positions of junior officers. Petitioners who want to enroll in the institute can always counter all the updates put-forth on the official website www.canmoney.in and can apply for any post required and matching the eligibility criteria given for the particular post.
Canara bank Securities Limited Is offering 3 seats or job positions in the Bank. Applicants can fill out the forms and submit till 21/05/2017 of the notification first updated.
Junior-Officer Job Profile:
A junior officer would be a person who will look after daily relations in the bank and mostly deal with the clients face-to-face. Mean that, they will be the presenters of the schemes and facilities of their bank, and they would be the person who will spread the knowledge about those to the clients.
- Post for which recruitment is to be done is Junior Officer in canara Bank.
- There are a total of 3 seats available out of which (2 seats are for Unreserved, 1 seat is for either ST Or SC, 1 seat is for OBC)
(Note: these reservations might change according to changing policies of the Bank.)
- These are the following qualifications list one must match and then apply for the job after meeting the maximum ones:
- One must be a graduate with scoring at least 50% of total marks in graduation(Relaxation of 45% considered for SC/OBC/SC castes)
- Applicants who have certificates in certification OR Diploma from known institutes such as NISM, BSE, or any equal weighing Institute in Stock Market courses, who have already appeared for the exam, yet waiting for their results, can apply.
- Work-experience is not required, people who are new to this job can apply as well.
- One who has some idea about working in broker of houses or Depository will be given preference.
- One must be flexible in working in Bank-areas such as in Front office OR Mutual fund products OR Solving public issues OR Making Bonds, etc.
- Also, they must be welcoming and must have that quality of attracting clients towards bank-schemes.
- They must have idea about research and analyzing activities in the Bank.
- They must be good in customer-handling.
- One must know about Computers’ Essentials.
Age-Limit must be not less than 20 years and not more than 35 years of age.
However, relaxations will be granted, on submission of appropriate documents. Information about categories and relaxations awarded to them are given below:
|SC and ST||5 years|
(Note: More relaxation will be given to above categories if they have some work-experience and they succeed in providing satisfactory proof of the experience.)
Currently there are two posting down in Bangalore and one in Mumbai.
The pay can increase with years of experience as the same post.
|Year of Active Service||Pay-Scale(monthly)|
|1st Year||22500 INR|
|2nd Year||22500 INR (with Increment Annually of 2500 INR/month=25000 INR(monthly)|
|3rd Year||22500(with 2500 1st Year increment, 3000 INR increment =28000 INR(monthly)|
- One will be entitled of 12 days leave (one day for each month of service)
- Along with this, 20 days casual leave will be granted for (every 18 days of service)
Verification of identity:
When being called for interview the applicant must compulsorily have their id-proof such as PAN Card, Voters Id, Photograph, Credit Cards, license, Ration card, Adhar card.If failed to do so, candidates will not be considered for interview.
- Selection process would be done by shortlisting applications and interview process which is held by the Bank
- For this, good presented application is required to be submitted by the applicant to stand out of all the applications sent.
- In interview, the applicant will be judged on their presence of their mind and answering skills.
- All the Applications submitted will be verified and accordingly, candidates selected will be shortlisted.
- The list will be either displayed on the website itself, or either the applicant will be sent notification through email.
- Also, the call-letter might not be sent through mail and hence, the applicant must maintain the print out and carry with them while reaching the premises for further round.
- The shortlisted applicants according to the merit or according to reservation will be displayed.
How to Apply:
- Applications forms from the official website which is www.canmoney.in must be downloaded, filled and submitted.
- All Application forms must be submitted Online only, and no posted documents or forms will be accepted.
- Applications should be send to [email protected]
- All the required documents must be submitted, cross-checked, verified.
- Attested or not, the documents must be submitted likewise.
- Original Documents and certificates must be submitted for verification which may include Caste Certificate, Birth Certificate, Registration certificate from the list of some of the important testimonials one must submit and verify.
- Notifications details and updates must be looked after by the applicant to avoid any important detail or date to skip.
- Forms must be submitted well before the deadline; submissions before the deadline will only be accepted otherwise, will be considered invalid
- Incomplete forms or unsigned forms will be considered as invalid and will not be accepted.
All forms and documents must be submitted well before 21/05/2017
Advertisement and application form link details:
- One can visit the official website for any redressal needed: www.canmoney.in
- This is the link which has the advertisement of the post: https://www.canmoney.in/pdf/ADVERTISEMENT_JOO.pdf
- Applicant must look after all the updates being put out on the website from time to time.
- All copies of forms must be saved for further use.
- Having “all qualifications” doesn’t mean that the candidate has all the chances to be hired, and called for an interview.
- Applicants must fill all the required formats and procedures before the due-date.