CBSE UGC NET Answer Keys – July, August 2016 – Check Results Online!- Challenges Accepted Only Using Online Mode – 9th September – Last Date
CBSE has conducted the NET exam on UGC’s behalf to select candidates for Assistant Professor, Lecturer, and JRF positions. The test was held in two phases on 28th August at Srinagar and 7th July in all other parts of India. The candidates are informed that the results of both these tests have been declared. The CBSE UGC NET answer keys along with the recorded responses have been uploaded to the official website on Sep 2, 2016. Candidates are permitted to challenge the recorded responses differing from the OMR sheet markings. The challenge of scanned images of OMR sheets and answer key requires a fee of Rs. 1000/- per question. Challenges have to be submitted before the last date of Sep 9, 2016. The official notification was released by the Joint Secretary on 23rd August under the following number – CBSE/NET/2016-17
How To Check the CBSE UGC NET Answer Keys 2016:
Candidates can follow the following sequence of steps for checking the CBSE UGC NET Answer Keys –
- The results are available at the official website of CBSE.
- Candidate can open the following link in the latest browser -http://cbsenet.nic.in/cms/public/home.aspx
- Click the link ‘ Answer Keys July – August 2016’ under the ‘Current Events’ heading.
- The links to answer keys for all the papers are displayed.
- The appropriate link for each of the papers i.e. 1,2, and 3 can be clicked under the two dates i.e. 10th July and 28th August.
- The PDF format document with the answer keys are displayed.
- Candidates are instructed to download and take a printout / hard copy of the answer keys, OMR sheets, recorded responses, and challenges for future reference.
- Candidates are informed that the answer keys and the link to challenging responses are only available for a limited period of time ending on the 9th September, 2016.
How To Challenge The Recorded Responses On OMR Answer Sheets:
Interested and eligible candidates can study the following sequence of steps for the challenging process-
- Only online challenges are accepted.
- Challenges submitted in person or through postal services are rejected.
- Candidates can challenge either the recorded response or the answer key.
- Candidates require the Application Number and password to challenge the recorded responses.
- Open the official website in a browser and click the following link on the home page after scrolling down a little -‘ View-Challenge Answer Key and Recorded Response on OMR Sheet’
- This opens the login page where the Application Number and password have to be entered correctly in the appropriate text boxes.
- The answer keys will be displayed subsequently.
- The fee has to be paid before the due date for challenges to be considered.
Challenge Fee Details For CBSE UGC NET Answer Keys:
The following details are provided for challenging the CBSE UGC NET Answer Keys and the recorded responses –
- Candidates have to pay a fee amount of Rs 1000/- per every question being challenged.
- The fee payment modes are debit or credit cards and e-challan.
- If the challenge is acceptable to the Board, the fee amount is refunded after necessary corrections.
- Fees paid only through credit or debit cards are refundable through direct crediting.
- Otherwise, the challenge fee is non-refundable.
- Corrections are in the form of increasing the score or a public notification in the newspaper regarding the mistake in answer key.
- Challenges and fees submitted after due date are rejected summarily.
- CBSE’s decisions are final and binding.
- Candidates should refrain from communicating with CBSE in the future in this aspect.
The following notable dates have been tabulated for the benefit of candidates interested in checking the CBSE UGC NET Answer Keys –
|Date Of Public Notice||23rd August, 2016|
|Start Date Of Uploaded Keys/Recorded Response||2nd September, 2016|
|Closing Date For Result Checking/Challenges||9th September, 2016|
|Last Date For Challenge Fee Payment||9th September, 2016|
The link to the official website of CBSE NET is at: http://cbsenet.nic.in/cms/public/home.aspx
The links to the official notification and Answer Keys are at : http://cbsenet.nic.in/CMS/Public/View.aspx?page=89
The link to login page for challenging the OMR answer sheets is at : http://cbsenet.nic.in/cbsenet/KeyChallange/Login.aspx