CBSE UGC NET Admit Card 2017:
Central education board is announced the tentative exam date cbse ugc net admit card for the CBSE NET in the month of July 2017. The date of exam is commenced on the 10th July, 2017. The board closed the application process and issued the admit cards for the eligible applicants.
The NET test is planned on 10th July, 2017. Both ‘Skill as well as Will’ is vital inputs. Though exam itself might not be very tough, but yes competition is rough. Only the 15 per cent of top ranking applicants are picked, subject as well as category-wise.
How to downlaod the CBSE UGC NET Admit Card 2017:
Prior to go to the examination hall applicants require the admit card to write the exam.So the applicants please download the admit card as per the below procedure.
- The Applicants would require visiting the website http://cbsenet.nic.in/
- Check the admit card button and click on the link of admit card
- Applicants should push the required details.
- Click on the download link your admit card will be appeared.
CBSE Net Exam pattern of the year 2017:
|CBSE NET||Marks||No. of the total Questions|
|Paper-I||100||The 60 no’s|
|Paper-II||100||The 50 no’s|
|Paper-III||150||The 75 no’s|
CBSE Exam Schedule:
|Session||Paper||Marks||Duration||Number of questions||Date|
|First||I||100||1¼ Hours (09:30 A.M. to 10:45 A.M.) IST||60 out of which 50 question to be attempted||10th July, 2016 (SUNDAY)|
|Second||II||100||1¼ Hours (11:15 A.M. to 12:30 P.M.) IST||50 questions all are compulsory||10th July, 2016 (SUNDAY)|
|Third||III||150||2½ Hours (02:00 P.M. to 04:30 P.M.) IST||75 questions all are compulsory||10th July, 2016 (SUNDAY)|
About CBSE NET:
CBSE NET stands for Central education board secondary examination national eligibility test. It is the eligibility test to select the candidates for the teacher posts. This NET test is helpful to find the eligible candidates for the Junior fellowship and professor. CBSE is conducted the NET exam in the 84 subjects. The candidates who are applied for the test willing to take the hall tickets from the portal.
The CBSE will conduct the NET of the year 2017 for finding the qualified candidates for the assistant professor posts. For additional details as well as download CBSE NET hall ticket of the year 2016 you would visit the related website. Central education board conducts the National Eligibility Test . It is the national level exam. University Grant Commission given the powers to the CBSE to conduct the exam.
The post graduate who secured 55% are eligible for the NET test. This test resembles to recruit the teacher level jobs and further education PhD. Programe.
- The Admit card release date: the day of the 22nd June of the year 2017.
- Admit card download date starts from: 23rd June, 2017
- Exam date: 10th July of the year 2017.
CBSE UGC NET the day of the year Eligibility Criteria
Educational qualification of the year 2017
- The candidates applying for CBSE NET of the year 2017 should have qualified the Master’s degree or an equivalent in listed subjects scoring the 55% from any state or central recognized university (50% for SC or ST or OBC or PWD candidates).
- The appearing candidates of the final year are also entitled to apply for the examination (provided they have to be eligible the examination before awarding the post).
- Those candidates will get 5% relaxation in the aggregate marks whose master’s degree was completed by 19th September 1991.
- The candidates are give advice to come into view in the subject of their Master’s only. The candidates whose post graduate subjects are not listed in the prescribed list can come into view in the related subjects.
- The applicant applying for JRF must have aged below or equal to the 28 years. The SC of ST of PWD of OBC as well as women candidates will be given 5 years age relaxation.
- There will be no higher age boundary for the post of the Lecturer as well as the Assistant Professor.
- The age reduction is also applicable for the candidates with the experience of the research (offered they have to accomplish a certificate of the similar to obtain the reduction).
- The categorical recreation in the age will be permitted on the ground of the producing the certificate.
- The certificates which will be measured as the proof of age are 10th standard of the mark sheet or the passing certificate as well as DOB certificate.
Tap the link to dowload the admit card directly http://cbsenet.nic.in/cbsenet/Root/LoginPage.aspx
For any particular corrections go to the http://cbsenet.nic.in/ImageManagement/root/loginpage.aspx