CBSE Sample Papers
Students who are appearing for their CBSE exams in various classes like 6, 7,8,9,10,11 and 12 can take help of CBSE Sample Papers so that they have a solid preparation for their exams. The sample papers are as per the latest CBSE syllabus and cover all the subjects that are taught.
Though it is predefined how the question papers are set then also there are certain gaps between the questions that are set and the syllabus. Students need to identify those gaps and make them prepared in the best possible manner. Solving the CBSE Sample Papers will help them in identifying those gaps and having a solid preparation.
The Features Of The Sample Papers
There are certain features of these CBSE Sample Papers which will help students to have the requisite preparation for the Summative Assessments that they are going to face. The features are:
- The papers are set according to the latest syllabus and marking system as designed by CBSE board.
- There are about 10 CBSE Sample Papers covering almost all the subjects that are taught.
- Includes solved papers showing the answers and the marking scheme so that students can have a better idea.
- The papers cover the typology of the question as prescribed by CBSE.
- Detail explanation of the marking scheme as per the word limit specified by CBSE can be found in the papers.
The Papers That Can Be Had
The sample papers are designated as per class. The papers students can have to have better preparation are:
- CBSE Papers for Class 12 Maths
- CBSE Papers for Class 12 Physics
- CBSE Papers for Class 12 Biology
- CBSE Papers for Class 12 Chemistry
- CBSE Papers for Class 12 Business Studies
- CBSE Papers for Class 12 Accountancy
- CBSE Papers for Class 12 Geography
- CBSE Papers for Class 12 Economics
- CBSE Papers for Class 12 English
- Class 11 Maths Guess Paper
- Class 11 Physics Guess Paper
- Class 11 Chemistry Guess Paper
- Class 11 Biology Paper
- Class 11 Accountancy Paper
- Class 11 English Paper
- Class 11 Economics Paper
- Class 11 Business Studies Paper
- Class 11 Bio-Technology Paper
- Class 11 Computer Science Paper
- Class 11 Information Practices Guess Paper
- Class 11 Physical Education Guess Paper
- Class 11 Arabic Guess Paper
Likewise, students can have papers for class 10, 9, 8, 7 and 6.
Tips For Solving These Papers
It is not sufficient that students only have these papers but also solve those. There are certain tips which should be followed. It is good to know the tips which are as follows:
- Create a simulated test environment when solving these papers. Set a clock so that you can have the practice of solving the paper in time.
- Try to solve the papers on your own without looking at the answers. After students have completed the test they must check with the answers to find out their faults.
- Students must make them aware of the marks pertaining to each question and answer likewise.
- If there is a requirement of making a table or diagram then students must practice that so that at the time of examination they do not face any difficulty.
- Students must identify their weak points and practice more to strengthen those.
Please check CBSE sample papers http://cbse.nic.in/newsite/examination.html
Check Some Imp Links
|CBSE 12th Time Table||CBSE Class 12th Result|
|CBSE 10th Result||CBSE 10th Time Table|
|CBSE Recruitment||Scholarships List in India|