CBIP Admission 2017:
The CBIP Admission 2017 Application Form is now available on its official website. As per the Central Board of Irrigation and Power, the organisation has broadcasted applications for recruiting candidates who are interested to enroll for its Placement Oriented Course as well as Employment Oriented Course. With reference to the notice, the duration of placement orientation course is 26 weeks of PGDC in Transmission and distribution system and the duration of employment oriented course is training of 04 weeks on maintenance, designing, and installation of solar PV etc. All the important details such as application procedure, eligibility criteria, program details have been mentioned in this given notification so that the candidates who are interested can refer it and apply without any problem. The advertisement also includes the selection procedure to be followed along with the fee details associated with CBIP Admission 2017 Form.
CBIP Eligibility criteria:
- The candidates who want to apply for placement oriented course must be at least bachelor’s in Engineering or electrical engineering or equivalent and must not have more than 2 ATKTs.
- The applicants interested in employment oriented course must have acquired diploma or degree in any discipline of Engineering from a well-known Institute or university.
How to fill CBIP Admission 2017 Online Application Form:
- The organization releases application forms on its official site that is www.cbip.org.
- On the homepage of the website, click on the desired link from the option “26-week course on PGDC starting 26 December 2016” or “4 weeks training program on designing installation and maintenance of solar PV starting 5th December 2016”.
- After clicking on any of the given link, the notification pertaining to the information associated about the course will be displayed the candidates can refer it and then proceed for online or offline form submission as per preference.
- The Online Form is required to be submitted online whereas offline application is required to be downloaded and posted at the address given below.
- During Online Application, the applicants will be asked to Register on the website first in order to receive provisional registration number which can be used for future reference. The next instruction is to continue with the application procedure.
- In both Online and Offline Mode, the candidates are required to fill the complete application form leaving no space blank as it can cause the application form to get rejected.
- The candidates are required to attach/Upload required document such as certificates and testimonial supporting their identity, qualifications, experience, etc.
- Stick/Upload passport size photo on the application form whenever required and submit the entire application form along with photocopies of documents either by click on Submit button or by sending it at the address given below –
Postal address –
- To Director (E),
- CBIP Centre of Excellence,
- Plot No. 21, Sector-32,
- Gurgaon-122001, Haryana.
CBIP Course Details:
The Central Board of Irrigation and Power has issued noticed for two courses that are Placement oriented course and Employment oriented course.
- The Placement oriented courses of 26 weeks PGDC in Transmission and distribution system with total 60 seats.
- The Employment oriented courses is of 4 weeks of training program on designing, installation, and maintenance of Solar PV with total seats of 30 and it covers courses such as installation techniques, sizing, designing, maintenance etc.
The participants who are interested in applying for CBIP admission 2017 are required to be below the upper age limit of 27 years as on 26 December 2016.
There is no age limit for Sponsored candidates.
The organization has set up selection panel who are responsible for selection of eligible candidates. The marks obtained by the candidates in his 10th, 12th, Engineering, and Gate 2016 will be accounted for final selection. The list of shortlisted candidates will be posted on its website accordingly.
The participants are required to pay application fee for employment oriented course which is required to be paid in form of demand draft in favour of “Central Board of Irrigation and Power” with the amount 500/- as application fee.
- The participants who are interested to enrol for the Placement Oriented Course must pay 2,00,000/- for if sponsored and 1,60,000/- in case of non-sponsored candidates.
- The participants must pay 30,000/- plus Service Tax for the Employment Oriented Course.
CBIP Important Dates:
With reference to the CBIP Admission 2017 notification, following are the dates mentioned and touted as important –
|Placement Oriented Course||05th December 2016 (Online)|
|13th December 2016 (Offline)|
|Commencement of Placement Oriented Course||26th December 2016|
|Employment Oriented Course||21st November 2016|
The official website of Central Board of Irrigation and Power is www.cbip.org
The link for official Advertisement pertaining to “Placement Oriented Course” is http://cbip.org/ExternalFile/Adv10.pdf
Apply Online at http://cbip.org/PGDCApplicationOption.aspx
Download Offline Form at http://cbip.org/ExternalFile/Offline10.pdf