Career in Indian Navy – Indian Navy Entry Procedure After 10th/12th:
Are you dynamic and youthful? Do you want to know career in Indian Navy and looking for ‘How To Join Indian Navy After 10th/12th?’. Then read the following page with easy entry details for Indian Navy. Guys! If you seek danger and adventure on the high seas, then join the Indian Navy soon. Satisfy your desire to travel the world and improve your career prospectus with rewarding salaries, competitive atmosphere, and challenging work. Both men and women have good career scope with the Indian Navy.
Serve your country with pride and lead a dashing and flamboyant lifestyle with an adventurous spirit. Explore the high seas in calm and turbulent weather conditions, and build your character for a bright and rewarding career. Join the Indian Navy and acquire technical and non-technical skills to give meaning to your life after 10th/12th.
Pursue an Engineering course and update your technical knowledge for a high paying job with the Indian Navy. Select a suitable course and pursue a rewarding career with the Merchant Navy. You can stay in a cosy environment, savour high class food, and earn a great salary while riding the seven seas.
Join Indian Navy After 10th/12th:
Candidates who passed their 10th /12th class should grab the Indian Navy job opportunities with both hands. Indian citizens can aspire for different technical and non-technical post titles such as Artificer Apprentice, Senior Secondary Recruit, Matriculate Recruit, Non- Matriculate Recruit, Musicians, etc.,
Eligible candidates have to apply and appear for selection rounds to join the Indian Navy. Clear all the assessments including written exam, physical standards and medical standards tests. Once you get selected, The Indian Navy provides you comprehensive training in a competitive environment to enhance your skill sets.
Merchant Navy Courses After 12th Standard:
- B.Sc. Nautical Science
- B.E. Marine Engineering
- B.E. Naval Architecture and Offshore Engineering
- B.E. Petroleum Engineering
- B.E. Mechanical Engineering
- B.E. Harbour & Ocean Engineering
- B.E. Civil Engineering
- B.E. Electrical & Electronics Engineering
- B.Sc. Marine Catering
- Electro Technical Officer Course
Merchant Navy Courses After 10th Standard:
- Near Coastal Voyage (NCV)
- Diploma in Nautical Science (DNS)
- Commercial Diving
- G.P. Rating
Indian Navy Entry Procedure After 10th/12th:
- Candidates with educational qualifications such as 10th/ 12th/ Graduation/ Engineering/etc., are eligible.
- Candidates have to apply and appear for the competitive UPSC examination. The selected aspirants get entry into National Defence Academy (NDA) and Naval Academy (NA) for training and induction.
- Meritorious candidates with aptitude, willingness, dynamism, and dedication are suitable to apply for the different posts for a bright and secure career.
- Physically fit candidates with athleticism, clear vision or eye sight are eligible.
- Check the Indian Navy’s official website and go through all the official terms and apply for a suitable post before the last date.
- Ensure your eligibility in terms of age, education, and physical standards.
- Prepare well and qualify in the selection process to enter the merit list.
Indian Navy SSC Interview Branches/Cadres:
Candidates who aspire for an Indian Navy posting through the Non UPSC entry scheme have to appear for SSC interviews in the following technical and non-technical branches:
- Hydro, Aviation and Observer Engineering and Naval Architecture.
- Electrical Engineering.
- Air Traffic Control.
- Naval Armament Inspection.
Career in Indian Navy:
A career in the Indian Navy is an adventurous and challenging proposition. The profession has many advantages including salary package, world class facilities, flamboyant lifestyle, and testing work environment. It is a popular career choice as the opportunities to travel and see the world are numerous. In addition, You can serve your country and uphold its flag and sovereignty with pride and determination.
There are a large number of career options with the Indian Navy for the eligible candidates. You can build a challenging career and acquire a tremendous set of skills and world class knowledge. Work with state of the art infrastructure and raise the spirits of the countrymen by serving the Nation with flair and distinction. You can also make good career progress with the Indian Navy or take up high paying jobs in the private sector, after completing your contract period.
Scope of Indian Navy:
Indian Navy offers a great scope for aspiring cadets and officers. You can test your mettle and display leadership skills to climb up the ladder of success. Polish your skills, undergo necessary training and communicate with effectiveness to reach great heights in your career. You can earn a comfortable living with Indian Navy, and achieve precious life skills that can secure your future beyond any reasonable doubt.
Why to choose Merchant Navy as a Career?
Merchant Navy Career has the following attractive benefits and perks:
- Guaranteed adventurous profession with awesome foreign assignments.
- High paying salaries with good allowances and other incentives.
- Promising future for the entire family including spouse and children.
- Deck Cadets can gain early financial independence and earn accolades.
- Travel the world and meet interesting people from different cultures.
- Secure job in a respectable profession with global recognition.
- Monthly pension of approximately Rs.30,000 with great retirement plans.
- Live on ships with world class infrastructure including food and housing.
If one is getting paid to travel and see the world, he or she is very lucky indeed! Indian Navy Officers earn respect and stay in exotic foreign locales for long periods of time. The Navy Officers also earn a handsome salary with additional benefits. If all these things are to your liking, then go ahead, and say a big YES to the Indian Navy.
All the Best !!!
Some Imp Links to Check
|Indian Navy Recruitment||Merchant Navy Jobs|
|Southern Naval Command Kochi Recruitment||Indian Navy SSC officer Jobs|
|Defence Current Affairs||NDA Preparation Books|