Cantonment Board Recruitment 2017-2018 :
Cantonment Board, Amritsar is hiring eligible candidate for the posts of Safaiwala and Clerk. Candidates who had interest to take place in the Cantonment Board have a look on the Cantonment board Recruitment Notification.26-11-2017 is the last date to apply for the above posts according to official notification.Age limit,selection process,salary structure can be grabbed from the below page for more details about the Recruitment visit the official site www.cbamritsar.org.in.For latest information about the Job Recruitment visit the careersplus.in site.
Cantonment Board Jobs Vacancy:
As per the official notification of Cantonment Board recruitment notification there is vacancy for the Safaiwala and Clerk Posts.candidates can apply for the above posts before the last date.
For Clerk Post: Candidates who are willing to apply for the clerk posts should have the below limits.
Bachelor Degree from a recognized university.
possesses a computer information Technology course equivalent to “o” Level certificate of department of electronics’ Accreditation of computer course (DOEACC) of Govt.of lndia’.
Minimum typing speed in English must be 40 WPM and Hindi 30 WPM.
For Safaiwala Posts: Candidates who are willing to apply for the Safaiwala posts should pass the 8th class
Candidates’ age must be between 18 and 25 years.Age Relaxation is also applicable for the reserved candidates.have a look on the below table to know more detailed information about the Age limit.
Selection of the candidates is done based on the performance in written test, Personal Interview as per the applied post.officials of Cantonment Board Amritsar will conduct the exam.
- Application fee of Rs. 400 must be paid by the candidates through internet banking / credit card / debit card during the application process.
- SC/ST/Physically Handicapped candidates need to pay application fee
- Please note: Application fee of rejected applications will not be refunded
Check Now – State Govt Jobs
Candidates who selects for the Clerk posts will get Rs. 10300-34800 + Grade pay 3200/- and candidates who selects for the Safaiwala Posts will get Rs.4900-10680 + Grade Pay of Rs. 1650/-.
How to Apply Cantonment Board Recruitment:
Candidates must follow below steps to apply for the post of Tax Collector
- Login to Cantonment Board’s official website – www.cbamritsar.org.in
- Click on the “careers’ option present in the menu bar of the homepage and open it.
- Choose and hit on the suitable link of advertisement -> Read the advertisement carefully.
- After reading and knowing your eligibility candidate have to tap to apply online option
- After that fill the required details like Yours, Father’s & Mother’s Name, DOB, Age, Permanent Address, Address for correspondence, Educational Qualifications and Experience (if any).
- Recheck it once then upload scanned copy of duly signed by them along with two Photographs with your signature across the photograph and certificates duly self attested in support of their Date of Birth and Educational Qualification
- After that proceed to payment option and make payment for application fee through online mode
- At last tap to final submit option and take hard copy of it for further usage.
The last date to apply for the above posts is – 26-11-2017
Official Site – www.cbamritsar.org.in
Official Notification – Click Here
To Apply Online – Click Here