Calcutta University Application Form 2017 – Admission Process For MBA Session 2017-19 – Post PG Diploma PGDBS
Calcutta University Application Form 2017 is available online for those interested in studying MBA and Post PG Diploma In Buddhist Studies (PGDBS) for 2017-18 academic year. The aspirants who want to join in university can submit CU Admission form online and make the fee payment using debit or credit cards. We have collected and published the below additional details on our website in a comprehensive manner.
The Calcutta University offers challenging and professional higher education with placement support. If you are interested in MBA course for 2 years with specialization or 1 year Post PG Diploma, then submit the Calcutta University Application Form 2017 today without delay. Go through the below details for useful information and ensure your eligibility.
The admission to the above mentioned courses is based on competitive exam scores, group discussions, and personal interviews. Honours Graduates and Post Graduates from engineering, science, commerce, and arts should consider submitting the Calcutta University Application Form 2017 after going through below details in a thorough manner.
You can get admitted into the courses and pay the fees in installments or using a loan scheme. The university provides assistance for placements and you can have a rewarding and respectable professional career after completing the Calcutta University MBA Course as well as the Post PG Course. Revisit our website for prompt updates on admit cards, results, merit lists, and future updates.
Course Details –
The Calcutta University Application Form 2017 details for various courses is listed below –
|Organization Name||University College of Science and Technology , University of Calcutta|
|Program Name||Post- Graduate Diploma In Buddhist Studies (PGDBS)|
|Mode to Apply||Offline|
|Last Date to Apply||11-08-2017|
|S. No.||MBA Specialization||Eligibility Criteria||Minimum Requirement|
|1||Energy Management||BBA, BCA, MCA, BE/ B Tech, Honours Graduate in Physics, Chemistry, Math, Economics, Or AMIE – Associate Member of Institute of Engineers||Honours Graduation + 50% marks From Recognised Colleges/ University/Institute;
Degrees Should Be From AICTE/UGC approved Colleges;
Desirable -Master Degree Holders Are Also Eligible To Apply For Admission Into MBA
|2||Environment Management||BBA, Engineering Graduates, Science or Economics Honours, AMIE|
|3||Healthcare & Hospital Management||BBA, AMIE, Honours Graduate in MBBS, Ayush, BHMS, BAMS, BUMS, BDS, BPTB, LLB, OTPM, Pharmacy, Science, Economics, Commerce, Nursing, Nutrition and Engineering|
|4||Transportation & Logistics Management||BBA, BCA, AMIE, Honours Graduates in – Science, Commerce, Economics, Engineering|
|5||Post PG Diploma||MA/ MSc – Psychology/Applied Psychology|
The eligible aspirants who submit correct application forms before the last date are short listed for selection. For Post PG Diploma Course, the personal interview is conducted on the 27th Feb, 2017. Merit in the following competitive exam scores are taken into consideration for admissions into Calcutta University MBA Course –
- Valid MAT Scores – February 2017, May/Sep/Dec 2016 exams
- CAT/CMAT/JEMAT Scores from the 2016 exam
- GATE/XAT Scores from the 2016 exam.
- The candidates should also be prepared to attend group discussions and personal interviews.
As per Calcutta University Application Form 2017 note, The course fee details are as follows
|MBA Program Fee||Rs 3,75,000/-|
|Instalments Payment Option||Available|
|Loan Facilitation Support||Bona fide Certificate Issued By Calcutta University|
|Includes Refundable Deposit||Rs 10,000/-|
|Post PG Diploma Fee||Rs 20,000/-|
For Post PG Course of 1 year, the application processing fee is as follows –
|General –||Rs 200/-|
|SC/ST/PC –||Rs 100/-|
|Offline Payment Mode (Cash Challan is available at Universities Cash Counter)||DD favouring University of Calcutta payable at Kolkata|
How to Fill Calcutta University Application Form:
- First you have to open the official website at the link – http://www.caluniv.ac.in/
- Next, go to the bottom of the screen and click Admission Notice link on the right.
- On the newly opened page, Select ‘ ADMISSION NOTICE — MBA-PUBLIC SYSTEMS [SESSION 2017-2019]’ and ‘Post PG Course’ from the list of courses.
- Go through the official brochures and ensure your eligibility.
- For online application, open the official website at the link -http://www.iiswbm.edu/
- Click the ‘Online Application Form’ link in the middle of the page.
- Click the NEW APPLICATION link on the next page.
- Fill in the Calcutta University Application Form 2017 and pay the fees.
- You can make online payment using credit/debit cards or net banking.
- Preserve the application number generated by the system for future reference.
- Take print outs of the application certificate and payment receipt.
- Enclose in envelope with testimonials and super scribe ” Application For Admission To MBA – Public Systems With Specialization In …”
- Submit the envelope by registered or speed post before 6th April at –
Office of the Secretary,
92 A.P.C. Road,
Kolkata – 700009
As per the Calcutta University Application Form 2017 notification, The notable dates are –
|Last date of submission of PGBDS application form||11th Aug 2017|
|Date of Viva-voce||16th Aug 2017|
|Date of Admission||17th Aug 2017 & 18th Aug 2017|
|Commencement of Classes||21st Aug 2017|
|Start Date For Online Application Submission – MBA||20th February, 2017|
|Last Date For Online Application Submission – MBA||6th April, 2017|
|Last Date For Post PG Course Application Receipt||22nd February, 2017|
|Commencement Of Classes||2nd Week Of July, 2017|
The link for official website of Calcutta University is at – http://www.caluniv.ac.in/
Calcutta University PGBDS Admission Notification – http://www.caluniv.ac.in/admission/PGDBS-2017.pdf
The link for official notification and online registration process is at – http://www.caluniv.ac.in/admission/MBA-PS-2017.pdf
Check Some Imp Links Here
|Calcutta University Recruitment||University of Calcutta Admissions|
|Calcutta University Application||Popular Entrance Exams After Class 12th|