CA IPCC Application Form 2017
The Institute of Chartered Accountants of India released on notification titled CA IPCC Application Form bearing Advt No. 13-CA (Exam)/M/2017. According to the announcement, the organization has declared CA IPCC examination which is scheduled to be organized in two groups namely Group 1 and Group 2. The organization has propounded details for the upcoming examination referring which those who are interested can gain more information and then apply accordingly. The eligibility criteria has been described in the given notification which also furnishes details on Selection and Application Procedure, Application Fee to be paid, and other important details. The last date for submission of application is 27th February 2017 which can be further extended to 06th March 2017 with the payment of late fee.
CA IPCC Eligibility Criteria:
- The candidates who had qualified Professional Education or Foundation Examination or Entrance Examination are eligible.
- The applicants must have completed 10+2 examination and CPT as per explained in the respective notification for which the link is provided below.
How to Fill CA IPCC Application Form:
The applicants who want to apply for the said examination can apply in online or offline mode. Following are the directives on how to apply –
- Firstly, go to www.icaiexam.icai.org where the notification for CA IPCC 2017 and the application form is available.
- Go to registration page where the applicants will have to feed in details such as Email ID, Name, and other credentials and click on Register or Submit button.
- Here, the participants will receive auto-generated provisional registration number which can be used for checking the status of application.
- Now click on the online application form which has many sections where the participants will have to enter the details as asked.
- Make sure that information fed onto the application is correct and complete failing which the application may get rejected.
- Now proceed to the upload section where you are required to attach scanned image of signature specimen and passport sized photo.
- Repeat the procedure for uploading documents and then click on Submit button.
- Pay the application fee to complete the application procedure.
- The applicants can purchase application form at 100/- from the address prescribed by the organization.
- Retain a copy of the submitted application for later use.
CA IPCC Application Fee:
The Application fee must be made using credit card or debit card or through Internet banking in order to finish the application submission procedure. Following are the application fee to be paid –
|Centres||Single Group||Both Groups|
|Muscat/Dubai & Abu Dhabi||USD $325||USD $500|
The selection of the candidates for further process will be done by assessing the scores obtained in the CA IPCC Examination. The selected candidates will be invited for verification round where their documents and all certificates will be verified and then the further admission process will be initiated.
CA IPCC Exam Pattern:
- Group I
|Paper I||Accounting||100 Marks|
|Paper2||Business Laws, Ethics, and Communication, Company Laws||100 Marks|
|Paper 3||Cost Accounting and Financial Management||100 Marks|
|Paper 4||Taxation||100 Marks|
- Group II –
|Paper 5||Advance Accounting||100 Marks|
|Paper 6||Auditing and Assurance||100 Marks|
|Paper 7||Strategic Management and Information Technology||100 Marks|
CA IPCC Examination Centres:
The CA IPCC 2017 Examination will be organized in 171 cities in India which includes cities such as Surat, Mumbai, Visakhapatnam, Tiruchirapalli, Vellore, Rajkot, Lucknow, Latur, Margao, Meerut, etc. The examination will also be conducted in Muscat, Kathmandu, Dubai, and Abu Dhabi. The complete list of examination centres where the CA IPCC Examination will be conducted is available on its official website.
Check Now – CA IPCC Date Sheet
CA IPCC Admit Card:
The Admit Card are usually available around 3 weeks before the date of examination. The call letters depicting the identity and other required information about the candidates must be thoroughly verified at the first place and if any issue is found, contact the concerned authority and get it verified. Then, take the printout of the same and produce it during the CA IPCC examination and remember, the applicants will not get entry at the examination centres unless they don’t produce their admit cards.
Check now – CA IPCC Admit Card
The results will be released by the Institute of Chartered Accountants of India after evaluating the performance of the candidates. The results will be posted on the official website of the host organization and from where, candidates can download it and use it until the hard copy is not available.
Based on the official advertisement published by ICAI, following are the dates –
|Commencement of CA IPCC Application Form||06th February 2017|
|Final Date of online submission||27th February 2017|
|Final Date of submission with late fee||06th March 2017|
|Group I Examination Date||03rd, 05th, 07th and 09th May 2017|
|Group II Examination Date||12th, 14th, and 16th May 2017|
Official website – http://icaiexam.icai.org/index1.php