CA IPCC Admit Card 2017:
The Intermediate (Integrated Professional Competence Course – IPCC) Exam and Final Exam dates have been announced by The Institute of Chartered Accountants of India (ICAI) for the candidates aspiring to become Chartered Accountants. The admitted candidates are invited to download their admit cards from the examination portal of ICAI. The aspirants have to login into their account using the correct id and password. As per the CA IPCC Admit Card notification, the candidates are instructed to download and take a print out of the admit card. The aspirants appearing for final and IPCC exams can seek further clarifications using only the email services. The examination department has made the announcement for admit card availability on 7th October, 2017. The IPCC and Final exams are scheduled to be held between 1st and 16th November, 2017 during the afternoon hours i.e. 2 PM to 5 PM.
ICAI Intermediate Course (IPCC) Admit Card Notification:
Name of the Company/Institute: The Institute of Chartered Accountants of India
Name of the Exam: Intermediate (IPCC) And Final Examination
Category: Admit Card
Date of the Exam: 1st to 16th November, 2017
The Institute of Chartered Accountants of India:
The Institute of Chartered Accountants of India (ICAI) is a statutory body that regulates the CA profession in India. The various departments offer academic, disciplinary, information technology, examination and professional development services to create global professionals with world class competency in accountancy, taxation, finance, business advice, research and development. The examination department ensures the conduct of proficiency test for qualification as well as the intermediate and final examinations to ensure eligibility for CA practise. The aspirants are provided online assistance for registration and application, fee payment, admit cards, exam venues and schedules, results, etc., ICAI can be contacted by phone or email services to receive assistance or for clarifications.
How to Download CA IPCC Admit Card:
Candidates admitted into IPCC and Final CA courses at ICAI can follow these guidelines for downloading the admit cards –
- The process of postal dispatch of admit cards for online applicants has been discontinued by ICAI authorities.
- The Examination Committee issues admit cards using only the online mode.
- The following link can be used to open the official examination website – http://icaiexam.icai.org/
- Candidates can go through the official instructions using the ‘Admit Cards’ link under the ‘Announcements’ Section.
- Highlight the Login/Register menu item to enter the Login ID and Password details.
- Only registered users with single sign-on accounts will be able to log in.
- The logged in user can click the ‘View’ link next to the ‘Admit Card’ entry in the ‘Apply & Track Your Application’ frame of the newly opened page.
- The candidates have to print the admit card for verification at the examination venue.
- The exam centres and scheduled dates are also available for perusal and download.
Instructions to be Followed :
- The downloaded and printed admit card is necessary for validation at the examination centre.
- All the aspirants are advised to check the admit card for correctness of name, registration number, medium, centre, group, etc.,
- Any discrepancies in admit card have to be brought to the notice of ICAI using either the helpline or the email services.
- Exams will be conducted at the specified venues in different regions of India and overseas.
- The scheduled dates for the IPCC and Final exams are fixed irrespective of public holidays.
- The intermediate IPCC exam will have 6 subjects and 7 papers divided into two groups.
- Group I will be for 400 marks with 4 papers of 100 marks each in – Accounting; (Business Laws, Ethics and Communication); (Cost Accounting and Financial Management), and Taxation.
- Group II will be for 300 marks with 3 papers of 100 marks each in – Advanced Accounting, Auditing and Assurance, Information Technology and Strategic Management.
- The Final Exam will have two Groups each with 4 papers.
- Group I for 400 marks will have four papers covering – Financial Reporting, Strategic Financial Management, Advanced Auditing and Professional Ethics, Corporate and Allied Laws.
- Group II for 400 marks will have four papers covering – Advanced Management Accounting, Information Systems Control and Audit, Direct Tax Laws, Indirect Tax Laws