CA Final Registration Form 2017
The Chartered Account Final Examination or CA Final 2017 is about the commence. The CA Final Registration Form are already uploaded on the official website. The eligible candidates can apply asap as the last date to apply for the same is 27th February 2017. Further extension will be given with late fee. The applicants can check for their eligibility in this extract and that they can gain more information here as well. The given notice furnishes proper details on the upcoming CA Final Examination which has been organized for both Group I & Group II such as Application Procedure to follow, exam fee, eligibility criteria, and other stuff you need to know about the upcoming examination. Applicants living in India, Nepal, and few listed middle-east countries can apply for the same. The applicants will be shortlisted for further communication based on the performance and scores in the examination.
CA Final Attempt Eligibility Criteria:
- Those who had secured qualifications in HSC or 12th or Intermediate or those who have secured Professional Education Examination such as IPCC or PCC, etc are eligible.
- Applicants who have registered themselves for Final course can apply.
- Applicant with 3 years or 3 ½ years of experience in article training are eligible.
Check Now – CA CPT Application Form 2017
How to Fill CA Final Registration Form 2017:
The procedure to submission application has been prescribed in the respective notification. The applicants must submit both online and offline application in order to complete application procedure.
- Enter www.icaiexam.ocai.org and then proceed to the CA Final Online Registration.
- The applicants can refer the instructions and information given and then proceed to one-time registration where they are required to enter their details such as Login ID and other credentials that will help them generate provisional registration number that can be used for further communication with the website.
- Now start feeding details on the application form as per asked and ensure all the details must be feeded correctly.
- No information must be fabricated as it could lead to application rejection or the organization might undertake legal actions against the accused.
- Now scan a passport sized photo and specimen of signature and upload it wherever required to and then do the same with the documents and certificates enlisted on the application form.
- Click on Submit button and pay the application fee to complete the application procedure.
- Take the printout of the application and then submit it at the address described on the official website or to Deputy Secretary (Exams), The Institute of Chartered Accountants of India, ICAI Bhawan, Indraprastha Marg, New Delhi – 110 002.
The below is the application fee to be paid in lieu of application submission –
|Test Centre||Group||Fee||Late fee|
|Dubai/Muscat/Abu Dhabi||Single||USD $325||USD $10|
|Dubai/Muscat/Abu Dhabi||Both||USD $550||USD $10|
Application Fee can be paid through online mode using Credit or Debit Card or through Internet Banking.
The CA Final Examination will be held across all major metropolitan cities in India that are Pune, Surat, Mumbai, Indore, Ahmedabad, Bengaluru, Vadodara, Kolkata, etc. The complete list is available on its official website.
CA Final 2017 Time Table:
- Group I
|Financial Reporting||Tuesday||02-05-2017||2.00 P.M. To 5.00 P.M.|
|Strategic Financial Management||Thursday||04-05-2017||“|
|Advanced Auditing and Professional Ethics||Saturday||06-05-2017||“|
|Corporate and Allied Laws||Monday||08-05-2017||“|
- Group II
|Advanced Management Accounting||Thursday||11-05-2017||2.00 P.M. To 5.00 P.M.|
|Information Systems Control and Audit||Saturday||13-05-2017||“|
|Direct Tax Laws||Monday||15-05-2017||“|
|Indirect Tax Laws||Wednesday||17-05-2017||“|
CA Final Admit Card 2017:
Call Letter or Admit Card is very important as without which, the applicants will not be allowed to enter and attend the examination. The candidates must check their admit card on the official website for which the link is provided below. He/she must check for any errors or discrepancy and in case if found, contact the nearest authority to sort out the issue. Take the printout of the admit card and produce it during examination. The Admit Card are expected to out around 21 days before examination.
CA Final Results 2017:
The tentative date for release of CA Final Results 2017 is in the third week of July 2017. The results will be prepared as per the scores and performance of the candidates during the examination. The results will be posted on the official website as well.
|Final Date for submission of Online Application||27th February 2017|
|Final date for online submission with late fee||03rd March 2017|
|Final date for offline submission||06th March 2017|
|Final date for offline Submission with late fee.||10th March 2017|
|Admit Card Availability||21 days before examination|
|Date of Examination – Group I||02nd to 08th May 2017|
|Date of Examination – Group II||11th to 17th May 2017|
|Results||Third week of July 2017|
Official website – www.icaiexam.icai.org
Advertisement – http://resource.cdn.icai.org/44438exammay17.pdf