CA CPT Admit Card 2017 – CA CPT December Exam Admit Card Notification:
The Institute of Chartered Accountants of India (ICAI) publishes the CA CPT admit card 2017 online for the upcoming Common Proficiency Test (CPT) to be conducted on 17th December, 2017. The written exam in two sessions tests subject knowledge, English skills, and aptitude. The aspirants who submitted their applications and going to appear CA CPT exam can download the CA CPT hall ticket for December exam online from the official website of ICAI – icaiexam.icai.org. If candidates do not carry the CA CPT admit card then invigilators at the examination centre will not allow to write the exam. Candidates have to take hard copy of the downloaded CA CPT hall ticket with them. You are advised by the board to check online resources in a periodic manner to stay up-to-date with all the latest information including any modifications or corrections.
Name of the Institute/Organization: Institute of Chartered Accountants of India (ICAI)
Name of the Exam: Common Proficiency Test
Mode of Exam: Written, Paper-Pencil, OMR
Category: Admit Card
Date of the Exam: 17th Dec, 2017
Institute of Chartered Accountants of India (ICAI):
The Institute of Chartered Accountants of India (ICAI) conducts various levels of exams to ensure high quality of Chartered Accountants in India. The 10+2 or 12th pass candidates have to appear for the first level called Common Proficiency Test. Meritorious graduates and Postgraduates in commerce and other streams are exempt from this written test. The next level of testing is called as Integrated Professional Competency Course (IPCC). Qualifiers from CPT can take this test after 9 months of study programme. The final hurdle before becoming a professional CA is the final examination. This is a very competitive and complex exam and aspirants have to work very hard to qualify and become a CA practitioner. The online resources provide assistance to aspirants including application forms, fee payment details, hall tickets, results, CA and other exams’ information.
Check Here – CA CPT Application Form 2017
How to Download CA CPT Admit Card for December Examination:
The interested applicants have to follow these guidelines for downloading admit cards –
- First, you have to open the official website at the link – icaiexam.icai.org
- Click Login/Register to enter the login id and password details.
- Next click the ‘Download Admit Card’ link for the written exam in June.
- Submit the registration number and personal identification number for validation.
- The new page displays “You have the option of downloading the Admit Card a maximum of 3 times.”
- Next hit the ‘continue’ button to view the Common Proficiency Test admit card.
- Take a print out of the hall ticket on a good quality A4 size paper.
- You can also take photocopies and retain them for future reference or personal record.
Check Here – New CA Syllabus
If You Forgot Password: Steps to Retrieve Password
Applicants who forgot your password then you may get your new password by following simple steps below:
- Click on the “Forgot Password” link from “Login/Register” tab.
- Now Hit on any one of the following link as shown below:
- Login Particulars sent to E-Mail
- Login Particulars displayed on screen (SRN + DOB + Security Answer)
- Login Particulars displayed on screen (SRN + Barcode [Nov/Dec 2016] + PIN [Nov/Dec 2016]
- Then Fill asked details and hit on Submit button, after that your new password will be generated.
Instructions to be Followed :
- The candidates should have the registration number ready as it is mandatory for the examination.
- The written test is conducted only for eligible candidates using the paper-pencil mode.
- The print out of the admit card has to be compulsorily shown for admission at the exam centre.
- Personal Id proof has to be brought including Aadhar Card/PAN/ VoterID/ Passport/ Driving License/ etc.
- Carry 2 recent passport size photographs with you to the exam centre.
- Aspirants are advised to arrive 30 minutes before the scheduled time only on the specified exam dates.
- Electronic devices and other gadgets should be avoided at the exam venue.
Check Now – CA CPT Result
CA CPT Exam Pattern:
- The written exam is conducted in two sessions – morning and afternoon.
- There will be 4 sections covering Fundamentals of Accounting, Mercantile Laws, General Economics, and Quantitative Aptitude.
- The exam is for 200 marks and the qualifying marks as aggregate of all sections is 50%.
- There is negative marking of 1/4th or 0.25 marks during paper correction.
|Section||Subjects||Max Marks||Min Marks||Time Duration|
|A||Fundamentals of Accounting||60||18||10.30 A.M. to 12.30 P.M.|
|C||General Economics||50||15||2.00 P.M. to 4.00 P.M.|
CA CPT Help Line or Contact Details:
- Help Line Telephone numbers: 0120 3054 851, 852, 853 and 835 0120 4953 751, 752, 753 and 754
- E-Mail Address For Candidates : [email protected]