BVP CET 2017 Notification:
There has been a proclamation by Bhartiya Vidyapeeth that they will have a Common Entrance Test called BVP CET 2017, in Pune where one can apply to get admissions in many of Undergraduate engineering courses offered. This test will be conducted in Pune, on last week of May 2017, and this article may help.
List of Programmes in BVP CET 2017:
There is a totality of 9 undergraduate engineering programs and there are 750 intakes of seats, and distribution is listed below,
|SR.no||Name of the Programmes||Total Intake|
|8.||Electronics and telecommunication||120|
BVP CET 2016 Eligibility:
The one who has taken a firm decision to go for the examination and then for the undergraduate courses, Bharati Vidyapeeth has some criteria’s, one has to match,
- Applicants must be passed in their HSC Examination or any other equally weighing exam.
- This exam must include Physics and Maths as compulsory subjects, while Chemistry OR Biology OT Biotechnology OR Vocational subjects as optional.
- One must have been scored least 45% marks in exam, and 40% is okay, if they belong to SC OR ST.
- One, who is appearing for this exam, can also appear for BVP CET, but, then they need to submit their results for qualifying.
How to fill BVP CET 2017 Application Form:
There are two main modes of applying, one is offline, and another is online,
- For Online, the forms will be given to students along with the brochure they receive from BVP.
- The form must be filled, with all the blanks complete in BLOCK Letters and with blue OR Black pen.
- Photographs must be affixed and signatures must be done, which shall be attested by Principal of school/college they have studied from.
- Form must bear signatures of the Mother OR Guardian OR Father.
- In Online mode, the BVP website, www.bharathividyapeeth.edu will ask oneself to register themselves, with an ID and a password.
- The form will be available on BVP Site, which should be completed and then submitted, and then an email and Password will be sent to the student.
- This ID shall be used for future logins and status.
- The fee payment should be done, and after one will be required to log in again, for the summary.
- The form filled, shall be saved somewhere for further uses.
List of Cities participating in BVP CET 2017:
There are enlisted 11 exam centers in the country where BVP CET is going to held, along with their Centre code on side,
- Pune (No.1 )
- New Delhi(No.2)
- Navi Mumbai(No.3)
- Hyderabad (No.4)
- Vadodara (No.5)
- Indore (No.6)
- Lucknow (No) 7.
- Bengaluru (No.8.)
- Jaipur (No.9)
- Varanasi (No.10)
- Chandigarh (No.11)
- The fees must be paid after one has successfully login the website.
- 1500 INR must be sent through Credit OR Debit Card, OR any mode of Net-banking OR Demand draft.
- This fee must be paid through any courier or postal service to following address,
Bharati Sahakari Bank Ltd.
Favour of Registrar,
Bharati Vidyapeeth Deemed University,
BVP CET 2017 Admit card:
- Admit cards are important for entry in examination hall.
- The admit cards will be posted to individuals or one can grab their copy online as well.
- The card received should be re-checked for any error, in name or roll number, and must be brought while the examination.
- If not received, one must contact the center designated in all 11 cities listed and where they belong to, for requesting for a duplicate admit card.
Syllabus for BVP CET 2017:
The syllabi of BVP CET, includes 2 subjects as main, Physics and Mathematics, for which topics are enlisted below,
For Physics, one has to be well-versed with:
- Physical World and Measurements,
- Laws of motion,
- Energy and power,
- Oscillations and waves,
- Topics like Electromagnetic Induction and also , Alternating currents,
- Atoms and Nuclei,
- Kinematics, Work, etc.
- Quadratic equations,
- Permutations and Combinations,
- Binomial Theorem,
- Differential equations,
- Mathematical logic,
- Plane coordinate geometry,
- Three Dimensional geometry,
- Statistics, etc.
- The examination pattern includes that there will be one paper for the exam which will ask questions of multiple choice questions.
- There will be a total of 200 questions, 100 questions from each Mathematics and Physics, duration will be for 3 hours.
- 1 mark for each correct answer, no negative marking.
Sample papers might prove helping, in terms of being careful and knowing how the exams will be. There are many books that provide specimens for practice as well as online test which enables learning for BVP CET.
Keys for the papers which match the different paper codes, will be uploaded once all the papers have been conducted, and then for one’s redressed they can check their answer keys and evaluate their scores.
- BVP CET results will be announced in 2nd week of June.
- This result will be available online as well as offline on the website as well as in all 11 centers.
- One who needs to check can enter their roll numbers and then click submit.
- This list will be prepared as per the ranks scored.
- This will be uploaded by totaling all marks in Mathematics and Physics.
A merit list according to rank-list will be enlisted, and people will be called on a given venue on given time for counseling for further procedures. This will be conducted in the premises of Bharati Vidyapeeth center only and one must bring their results with them.
- The seats will be given as per the rank scored; one will be able to take admissions in their course after the counseling session.
- Documents must be submitted in hand and annual tuition fee prescribed shall be payable.
|1.||For Regular Merit||95 k|
|2.||For Merit Management||1 lac 50 thousand|
|3.||Foreign Merit category||US 5300 Dollars|
|4.||Caution Money||2000 INR|
|6.||Dress||Boys: 1000 INR
Girls: 850 INR
|Last day to submit application||3rd week of May., 2017|
|Examination date||Last week of May, 2017|
|Results||2nd Week of June, 2017|
|Counseling||Last week of June, 2017|
|Classes from||2nd week of July,2017|