BVP Admit Card 2016 – BVP CET Admit Card 2016 now available for Download
Bharati Vidyapeeth is considered as amongst the highest level coined Institutions in Pune, India. This work was done mainly by Politician of India and an educationist Named Patangrao Kadam. Not only in Pune,but, Bharati Vidyapeeth has its branches spread around in areas of Navi Mumbai, Solapur, Sangli, Panchgani, Pune, Kolhapur, Karad, satara areas.BVP has its branches run in nearly 78 schools and 60 institutions with higher education in every branch. The colleges are in fields of Medicine, Ayurveda, Nursing, Pharmacy, Hotel management, Catering Technology, Agriculture, Homeopathy, Management, Hotel Management, etc. In the year 1996, in month of April 26, India’s government gave recommendation of university Grants Commission, who ordered, status of which is known “Deemed to be University “to merely a bunch of 12 Institutions under BVP.
In Pune, BVP has its own 4 campuses, in areas of Pune, named, Katraj, Lavale, Balewadi and Kothrud. Along With providing education facilities, the campuses under BVP also provide, Gymnasiums, Ayurveda centers, Atm facilities etc. Environmental friendly environments are put forth. Bharati Vidyapeeth Deemed university has successfully released admit cards which are needed to be given to the aspirants who have prior applied for Common entrance Examinations from the Institution and want to be admitted in courses such as B.tech, BCA, BBA, Aspirants can read following details and collect their admit cards respectively.
The admit card for Bharati Vidyapeeth has been issued. Candidates must hurry in grabbing their copy of admit-cards which are very crucial to go on to further procedures.
How to Download the BVP Admit Card:
- Candidates must follow the following given steps to grab their copy of admit cards.
- Firstly, one has to visit the official website which is www.bharatividyapeethuniversity.net
- For being granted to access’ to the admit card one has to fill in their “Course”, Email id and “Password” and then click on “Submit”
- A tab on upper side of the page, must be selected from the ribbon which would say “Admit cards”
- “Form no”/registration Number and “date of birth” must be rightfully entered which will identify the individual and then “Submit” must be clicked.
- This will take the applicant to a window where, they are one step away from getting their admit card, one must select the link saying” Click here to download admit card”
- One will be seeing this link http://22.214.171.124/loginpage/StepstodownloadAdmitcard.pdf which they must select and fill the Date of birth and registration number in.
- One should made copies of the admit card or one can also save it as a bookmark.
BVP Exam Pattern:
- There will be questions around 200 in counts which will be only Multiple Choice Question types.
- All questions would have equal marks, and exams will be held offline in centers.
- Duration given to the students will be nearly three hours.
- Examination paper will be divided in three main parts, of subjects, Physics, Chemistry and Biology.
Features of the Examination:
- Little bit of background reference of books must be done.
- Their performance in Entrance test and also, in the interview session will be averaged and taken into account.
- Competitive tests will be kept from the Organization and the results will be declared, also a merit-list will be prepared.
- It is the decision of BVP for which post there will be conductance of examination and for which there will be no examinations.
- The test will be of certain respective marks in totality, and the minimum passing marks the applicant must get is set. Lower score than this, will not be considered.