Burdwan District Recruitment 2017 – Notification for the Position of Village Resource Person
With regards to the official Burdwan District recruitment 2017 advertisement issued by the West Bengal Social Audit Department, Bardhaman District, the authority has asked for applications for various job posts available. There are over 650 nos of seats available under the post of Village Resource Persons (VRP) which is divided into 10 blocks which are named below. The participants must submit their application and other documents via offline method at the address provided in this notification before the due date of 21st July 2017 after which, the organization will cease to entertain any other articles.
Tagged below are the details on vacancies available
|Job Profile||Number of Vacancies|
|Village Resource Persons||650 nos.|
- Block Names –
- Memari – I
- Memari – II
- Burdwan – II
- Purbasthali – I
- Katwa – II
- Kalna – II
- Ketugram – II
- Ketugram – I
The aspirants must have acquired SSC or Madhyamik Certificate or equivalent can apply for the said position. Ability to read and write in Bengali is must.
The age limitation for the post of Village Resource Person is above 18 years. The upper limit until which the participants can apply will be decided by the District Social Audit Unit Purba Burdwan.
The participants will receive 352/- per day as salary or remuneration from the Burdwan District recruitment 2017 as salary allowance. He/she will be entitled to get benefits as permissible as well.
The participants will be assorted via the mode of application form screening. The applications received by the organization will undergo screening by the selection panel after which they will be either selected directly for the post of VRP or they will be called for further rounds.
The participants may or may not be required to pay the application fee for which, the information is available during application submission.
Check Now – West Bengal Government Jobs
How to Apply:
Heading towards applying for the profile of VRP mentioned in the Burdwan District recruitment 2017, follow the steps mentioned below to do it correctly –
- First of all, go to www.bardhaman.nic.in which is the official and authorize handle of the organization.
- Next is to select the tab ‘View Notice’ and then select the appropriate notification available on the resulting page.
- Now, read the complete advertisement to know more about the opening and its eligibility criteria.
- Then, take a print out of the application which is available as pdf version adjoining the concerned notification.
- Now, the participants are required to fill in the data as asked by the application form. Do make sure that the data written is true and complete.
- Attach a passport sized photo on the top section of the front page and wherever required.
- Then, attach the documents and testimonials listed in the application form without which the form will be termed as incomplete.
- Now put it altogether in an envelope and then, courier or post it at the address provided below –
Postal Address –
District Magistrate Social Audit,
1st Floor, New District Collectorate Building,
District Panchayat & Development Department,
Govt. of West Bengal,
Purba Burdwan District.
Given are the important details –
|Final Date for Application Form Submission||21st July 2017|
Burdwan District recruitment notification – Click Here