BSNL Recruitment 2016 for the post of Junior Engineer
BSNL Recruitment 2016 for the Job Positions of Junior Engineers, notification released by Bharat Sanchar Nigam Limited (BSNL).
Bharat Sanchar Nigam Limited (BSNL) invites applications for the job of Junior Engineer across its various circles in India. The following notification contains all the information in detail pertaining to the vacancy. The aspirants can go through the advertisement or click on the given link to view the official notification by BSNL Recruitment 2016.
The Bharat Sanchar Nigam Limited or BSNL is a telecom service provider having its operations in 25 circles in India. Bharat Sanchar Nigam Limited (BSNL) recently issued an advertisement stating the vacancies available at various circles. According to the BSNL Recruitment 2016, the post of Junior Engineer has 2700 vacancies across 25 circles in India. The given advertisement contains all the pertaining details regarding the post, responsibilities, distribution of vacancies as per circle-wise, selection process, and much more. As per the advertisement, the online registration for the jobs available will start from 10th July 2016 and the last date to apply is on 10th August 2016.
The aspirants will be notified about their selection after appearing the Online Test by BSNL through the Circle-wise Merit List which will be released as per the advertisement.
As per the Advertisement issued by the BSNL Recruitment 2016, following are the vacancy details for the vacancy available –
The name of the post available is of Junior Engineer at Bharat Sanchar Nigam Ltd (BSNL).
The region-wise distribution of vacancies is available below –
|Sr. No.||Name of the Circle||No. of Vacancies available|
|1||Andaman & Nicobar||12 Nos|
|2||Andhra Pradesh||76 Nos|
|5||Chennai Telephones||80 Nos|
|9||Himachal Pradesh||73 Nos|
|10||Jammu & Kashmir||79 Nos|
|14||Kolkata Telephones||80 Nos|
|15||Madhya Pradesh||78 Nos|
|17||North East – I||132 Nos|
|18||North East – II||34 Nos|
|23||Tamil Nadu||198 Nos|
|24||Uttar Pradesh (East)||80 Nos|
|25||Uttar Pradesh (West)||80 Nos|
|27||West Bengal||115 Nos|
The total number of vacancies available is 2700 Nos across 25 circles.
The reservation for various categories has been made by the company for which the details are given in the official advertisement.
Check Here – Government Jobs in India
According to the advertisement issued by the BSNL Recruitment 2016, following are the required qualifications for the vacancy of Junior Engineer –
The aspirants willing to apply for the position mentioned in the advertisement is required to produce Three Years Diploma or B.E. or B.Tech in the disciplines of Information Technology, Instrumentation. Computer, Radio, Electrical, Electronic, and Telecommunications from State or Central Government recognized University or Institution.
The aspirants must have B.Sc in Computer Science or B.Sc. in Electronics.
The aspirants must have M.Sc. in Electronics from any recognized Institution or University.
As proposed by the notification posted by the BSNL Recruitment 2016, the age limit for the applicants must be between 18 to 30 years as on 10th August 2016. Below are the Age relaxation criteria for other categories –
- The aspirants belonging to SC or ST category are eligible to receive 5 years as relaxation period in the upper limit.
- The aspirants belonging to OBC category are eligible to receive 3 years as relaxation period in the upper limit.
- The aspirants belonging to SC / ST – PWD category are eligible to receive 15 years as relaxation period in the upper limit.
- The aspirants belonging to OBC – PWD category are eligible to receive 13 years as relaxation period in the upper limit.
- The aspirants belonging to OC – PWD category are eligible to receive 10 years as relaxation period in the upper limit.
- The aspirants those who are BSNL employees are eligible to receive 5 years as relaxation period in the upper limit.
Further details are available in the official advertisement.
The mode of selection as proposed by the BSNL Recruitment 2016 is through Online Test. The Online Test will be conducted on 25th September 2016 which will be on Pan-India Level. The test will consist of 3 sub-parts that are General Ability Test, Basic Engineering, and Specialization where the aspirants will have to secure the minimum cut off marks to be eligible to get shortlisted for the desired position. The organization will release Circle-wise Merit List on the official website which will consist of the list of shortlisted aspirants.
The Pay scale for the shortlisted candidates for the post prescribed by the BSNL Recruitment 2016 is 13,600/- to 25,420/- plus number of Medical benefits, Allowances, HRA, and Perks as per the BSNL norms.
How to Apply:
Following are the instructions which are required to be followed in order to apply online for the above mentioned position –
- The aspirants who are willing to apply for the post of Junior Engineer at Bharat Sanchar Nigam Ltd (BSNL) will have to visit the official site of the organization.
- The web address of BSNL is www.bsnl.co.in for detailed information about the organization and the official advertisement.
- The aspirants will have to navigate to the www.ExternalExam.bsnl.co.in at which the aspirants will have to search for the appropriate option stating the Vacancy for the post of Junior Engineer for which the link will be active on 10th July 2016.
- The aspirants will have to fill all the details as asked by the application fee.
- The candidates will have to upload scanned copy of their signature and a passport sized photograph on the application form.
- After verifying all the details, the aspirants will have to click on the Submit Button after which the candidate will be redirected to the online payment gateway where the aspirants will have to make the payment through Online mode.
Application Fee/ Processing fee:
As per the procedure mentioned in the advertisement, the aspirants will have to apply online by going on the link www.externalexam.bsnl.co.in at which they are required to follow the instructions given below. The aspirants will have to pay 1,000/- as Application fee which is applicable to Unreserved or General Category candidates. The aspirants belonging to SC or ST category will have pay 500/- as application fee. The Mode of payment of Application Fee is through online mode either through Debit Card, Credit Card, or through Internet Banking.
As per the Important Dates proposed in the BSNL Recruitment 2016, following are the dates –
Starting of Online Registration of Application Form – 10th July 2016
Last Date of Online Registration – 10th August 2016
Date of Online Test – 25th September 2016
Advertisement and Application Form Link Details:
The Official Advertisement issued by the BSNL Recruitment 2016 is http://www.bsnl.co.in/opencms/bsnl/BSNL/about_us/pdf/Notification_TTA.PDF
The official website of Bharat Sanchar Nigam Limited (BSNL) is www.bsnl.co.in.
- The aspirants can choose their Examination Centres from across the 25 circles while applying for the above mentioned post.