BPSC Admit Card 2017 – Polytechnic Lecturer Exam Hall Ticket
Bihar Public Service Commission recently released notification for BPSC Admit Card 2017 on its official portal. The Bihar Public Service Commission or BPSC posted an advertisement a few weeks stating the 209 vacancies of Assistant Prosecution Officer and Assistant Professor in various divisions. As soon as the advertisement was posted on its official portal, there were hundreds of applications submitted in order to be part of the organization. As per the advertisement, the vacancies is for the post of 209 Post of Assistant Prosecution Officer and Assistant Professor in various divisions were the the Commission will be conducting the interview for which the Admit Card are now posted.
The BPSC Admit Card 2017 for the post of Assistant Prosecution Officer and Assistant Professor is an important documents as without the Admit card, the candidates will be barred from attending the selection process. The aspirants are required to retrieve the BPSC Admit Card 2017 from its portal for which the instructions on links are given below. We have compiled the steps required in order to retrieve the Admit Card from its website which is given below.
Name of the commission: Bihar Public Service Commission (BPSC)
Name of the post: Assistant Prosecution Officer and Assistant Professor in various divisions
Category: Admit Card
BPSC Selection Process:
The aspirants who have applied for the posts under the Bihar Public Service Commission are required to attend the interview. On the basis of the Written Test, the selection committee organized by the Bihar Public Service Commission will shortlist talented and meritorious candidates keeping performance at the time of Written Test in mind. The aspirants who are shortlisted will be promoted to the Interview Round where the selection committee will shortlist candidates based on the performance and by keeping all the required parameters and eligibility criteria in mind, the shortlisting will be done. The shortlisted candidates will finally be entitled to receive the post of their desired department.
How to Check the BPSC Admit Card 2017:
Following are the Instructions on how to retrieve the BPSC Admit Card 2017 for the post of Lecturer which is given below –
- The First step is to navigate to the official portal of Bihar Public Service Commission ( BPSC ) which has the web address www.bpsc.bih.nic.in.
- The Second step is to direct to the Latest Announcements section on its Homepage.
- The aspirants are required to search for the option that says “Admit Card 2017 of Interview Program: For the Post of Assistant Prosecution Officer Competitive Examination”.
- After clicking on the mentioned link, the candidates will be asked to enter the roll no. and then click on the Submit Button.
- Hence, the BPSC Admit Card for the post of Lecturer will be displayed on the screen.
- The candidates are required to take the print out of the advertisement in order to produce it at the time of Written Test.
Following are the Important Dates as mentioned in the Notification posted by the BPSC Admit Card 2017 for the post of Lecturer –
|APO||30/08/2017 to 02/09/2017|
|Assistant Professor in Universities||04/08/2017|
|Assistant Professor in Govt. Medical Colleges & Hospitals under Health Dept., Govt. of Bihar||11/08/2017|
The official website of Bihar Public Service Commission to download BPSC Interview Admit Card 2017 – http://www.bpsc.bih.nic.in/FindCard.asp
Check Some Imp Links
|BPSC Recruitment||Bihar PSC Exam Syllabus|
|Government Jobs in Bihar||BPSC Results|