BPCL Recruitment 2017 – 37 Chemist Trainee & General Workman job
BPCL is Abbreviated as Bharat Petroleum Corporation Limited (BPCL) it had released a notification to fill up the Chemist Trainee & General Workman posts in the BPCL. candidates who are willing to take place in have look on BPCL Recruitment post. Interested candidates can check the eligibility for the posts. interested candidates can Apply before the July 3rd 2017 date .to get more information visit the official site or careersplus.in site to know more details.
BPCL Vacancy Details:
Total Posts: 37 Posts.
Chemist Trainee: 03 Posts.
General Workman: 34 Posts.
Check now – BPCL jobs vacancy through GATE
Chemist Trainee: Interested candidates should have M.Sc. (Chemistry) preferably in Analytical Chemistry in First Class with 60% marks (Full Time course) from a recognized Indian University/Institute.
General Workman: Interested candidates should have First Class Diploma in Chemical /Mechanical Engineering/ Technology (Full time course approved by AICTE) with 60% marks from a recognized Indian University/Institute.
Minimum Age limit: 18 years
Maximum Age limit: 30 years
- Candidates who want to apply for the BPCL posts,should have to attend for the Three tests.
- Written Test
- Skill Test
- Pre – Employment Medical test.
- Candidates have to pass all the three test. for more information visit official site.
To Apply Online – Click Here
The selected technicians have to undergo training for a period of 1 year, and they receive a monthly stipend. The trainees candidates are offered an attractive remuneration of Rs 15000 by the Mumbai Refinery on a monthly consolidated basis.
How to Apply BPCL Careers:
- The interested candidates can apply through online.
- The official website of the BPCL is at the following link – https://www.bharatpetroleum.com/
- Select the ‘Careers’ link at the top of homepage and check current openings.
- There you can see different notifications announced by the officials.
- beside that there is another column to “Apply Here”.
- click on that and fill the application form.fill the details and submit the form.
As per the BPCL recruitment 2017 notification, The significant dates are specified below –
|Start Date For Online Application Submission||17th June, 2017|
|Last Date Online Applications||03rd july, 2017|