BPCL Recruitment Through GATE 2017 – Management Trainees – Engineering Graduates Apply Online- BPCL Jobs 2017 @bharatpetroleum.com
Bharat Petroleum Corporation Limited (BPCL) is recruiting Engineering graduates and final year students from Instrumentation, Mechanical, and Chemical streams. Desirous candidates can apply for GATE 2017 first and then use the registration number to apply at BPCL using the online mode. Candidates should keep an active email id and other testimonial details ready for online application. Candidates are instructed to provide the same details as mentioned in the GATE applications. As per the BPCL Recruitment Through GATE 2017 Notification, Vacancy is available in the position of Management Trainee, later to be inducted as Executive. Selection is done based on GATE marks, reservation and relaxation rules, Group Discussions and Personal Interviews. Candidates have to clear each qualifying stage of selection process for final appointment. Candidates should be medically fit and willing to work in shifts at any of the various Refineries of BPCL.
The vacancy details for the Management Trainee positions are tabulated here –
|Sl.No.||Name Of Post||Full-Time Qualifying Degree||Age Limit||Pay Scale||Eligibility|
|1||Management Trainee – Chemical||Chemical Engg. or Chemical Technology||25 yrs. as on June 1st.
Relaxation rules apply
|Rs. 24900 to
|First Class 60% in BE/B Tech Civil;
50% marks for SC/ST/PWD
|2||Management Trainee – Mechanical||Mechanical Engg.|
|3||Management Trainee – Instrumentation||Instrumentation, Instrumentation &(Control or Electronics)|
The above mentioned eligibility criteria are minimum and essential. Additional details are provided here:
- Only Indian nationals are eligible.
- Candidates from Non-PWD category should be medically fit without any ailments.
Check Here – PSU Recruitment Through GATE 2017
The upper age limits are provided in the above table as per BPCL Recruitment Through GATE 2017 advertisement. Maximum age is relaxed for different categories as follows –
- Candidates from SC/ST, Ex-Servicemen, J&K domicile category receive 5 years.
- Candidates from OBC (non-creamy layer) receive 3 years.
- People with disabilities receive 10 years.
According to the BPCL Recruitment Through GATE 2017 notification, the following selection methodology is used –
- The onus of ensuring eligibility rests with the candidates and they require necessary testimonials and supporting documents.
- Candidates are shortlisted based on GATE 2017 score in corresponding engineering trade paper i.e. Mechanical, Instrumentation, and Civil.
- This is followed by further short listing based on Group Discussion or some other alternative method.
- Personal interviews are also conducted to further short list suitable candidates.
- Final selection is done after subjecting deserving candidates to a medical fitness test.
- Other selection tools or tests may also be considered at the sole discretion of the competent authorities at BPCL.
- BPCL reserves all the rights to the entire selection procedure including modifications and cancellations.
The basic pay amount is mentioned in the above table as per the BPCL Recruitment Through GATE 2017 advertisement. Additional details are listed below –
- DA using the IDA pattern is also paid to the candidates.
- HRA is based on applicable rules and location of posting.
- Other perks, benefits, and perquisites are included in the annual CTC. These include loan facility, performance related pay, gratuity, pension scheme, medical bills, etc.,
The application processing fee is not mentioned in the BPCL Recruitment Through GATE 2017 advertisement.
How to Apply:
Interested candidates with desire to join as Management Trainees can follow the following sequence of application steps –
- Candidates have to apply for GATE 2017 and receive their admit cards and registration numbers.
- Use the GATE registration number to apply using the BPCL online mode.
- The registration portal opens from mid-December to end of January.
- Candidates can open the following link in a browser for the official website -https://bharatpetroleum.com/
- Navigate to careers page using the links Careers -> Current Openings
- Choose the appropriate vacancy from the table and click the links.
- The official advertisement can be read by the candidates before applying.
- Candidate can click the appropriate link titled ‘ Click here to login and print your application.’
- Enter all the required details, verify the application form for correctness and submit it.
- Candidates have to show care and enter details matching the ones they entered for GATE applications.
- Take a print out of the BPCL application form for future use.
According to the BPCL Recruitment Through GATE 2017 Notification, The following significant dates are tabulated –
|Starting Date For Online Applications||Mid-December, 2016|
|Closing Date For Online Applications||End Of January, 2017|
The link to the official website of BPCL is at : https://bharatpetroleum.com/
The links to the official notification and the application process are at: https://bharatpetroleum.com/Careers/Current-Openings.aspx