BPCL Recruitment Through GATE 2018 – Management Trainee Posts
Bharat Petroleum Corporation Limited (BPCL) is recruiting Engineering graduates and final year students from Instrumentation, Mechanical, and Chemical streams. Desirous candidates can apply for GATE 2018 first and then use the registration number to apply at BPCL using the online mode. Candidates should keep an active email id and other testimonial details ready for online application. Candidates are instructed to provide the same details as mentioned in the GATE applications. As per the BPCL Recruitment Through GATE 2018 Notification, Vacancy is available in the position of Management Trainee Posts. Selection is done based on GATE marks, reservation and relaxation rules, Group Discussions and Personal Interviews. Candidates have to clear each qualifying stage of selection process for final appointment. Candidates should be medically fit and willing to work in shifts at any of the various Refineries of BPCL.
The officials had released the notification for the posts of Management Trainee.
Candidates who wish to apply for the above posts should have Graduation degree from the recognized university.
Check Here – PSU Recruitment Through GATE 2018
The upper age limits are provided in the above table as per BPCL Recruitment Through GATE 2018 advertisement. Maximum age is relaxed for different categories as follows –
- Candidates from SC/ST, Ex-Servicemen, J&K domicile category receive 5 years.
- Candidates from OBC (non-creamy layer) receive 3 years.
- People with disabilities receive 10 years.
According to the BPCL Recruitment Through GATE 2018 notification, the following selection methodology is used –
- The onus of ensuring eligibility rests with the candidates and they require necessary testimonials and supporting documents.
- Candidates are shortlisted based on GATE 2018 score in corresponding engineering trade paper i.e. Mechanical, Instrumentation, and Civil.
- This is followed by further short listing based on Group Discussion or some other alternative method.
- Personal interviews are also conducted to further short list suitable candidates.
- Final selection is done after subjecting deserving candidates to a medical fitness test.
- Other selection tools or tests may also be considered at the sole discretion of the competent authorities at BPCL.
- BPCL reserves all the rights to the entire selection procedure including modifications and cancellations.
Candidates who selected for the above posts will get the good salary of Rs. 24,900 – Rs. 50,500 from the official notification.
The application processing fee is not mentioned in the BPCL Recruitment Through GATE 2018 advertisement.
How to Apply:
Interested candidates with desire to join as Management Trainees can follow the following sequence of application steps –
- Candidates have to apply for GATE 2018 and receive their admit cards and registration numbers.
- Use the GATE registration number to apply using the BPCL online mode.
- The registration portal opens from mid-December to end of January.
- Candidates can open the following link in a browser for the official website –https://bharatpetroleum.com/
- Navigate to careers page using the links Careers -> Current Openings
- Choose the appropriate vacancy from the table and click the links.
- The official advertisement can be read by the candidates before applying.
- Candidate can click the appropriate link titled ‘ Click here to login and print your application.’
- Enter all the required details, verify the application form for correctness and submit it.
- Candidates have to show care and enter details matching the ones they entered for GATE applications.
- Take a print out of the BPCL application form for future use.
According to the BPCL Recruitment Through GATE 2018 Notification, The following significant dates are mentioned below.
|Management Trainee||B.Sc, B.Tech/B.E|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Date Added||5th January 2018|
|Last date to Apply||2nd Feb 2018|
The link to the official website of BPCL is at : https://bharatpetroleum.com/
The official Notification – Click Here