Bombay High Court Recruitment 2016 – 100 Law Clerk Post
High Court of Bombay has unfolded a vacancy notification on their official website relating to the post they have vacant in their department with the title such as Bombay High Court Recruitment 2016. The post they have announced online is for the job-position as Law Clerk, and they are in look for an aspiring candidate for the job position as soon as possible. This endorsement will have all the related information about the job position how will be the selection process, what after the selection, how can we submit the forms and documents , what is the deadline, what is the procedure, etc. One, who is deeply interested in applying, can send in their forms with the documents on the given postal address. Also one can log in career plus website for more knowledge.
Bombay High Court Vacancy Details:
High Court of Bombay has unfolded a vacancy notification which states that there are following number of seats available for filling up in the department, and accordingly which post has the vacancy,
|Sr.no||Name of the Post||Number of Vacancies|
|1.||Law Clerk||100 seats|
According to the endorsement released by High Court of Bombay, following is the given requirement of qualities they will look for, one must check the following,
- Applicants who wish to apply for Bombay High Court must have been passed with good marks in Finals of LLB Examination in the first attempt itself.
- They must have scored at least 55%of total marks in the above examination.
- The degree mentioned above must be awarded from a recognized University or Institute.
- The applicant interested in applying, must have post-graduation degree in law.
- They must also have some knowledge about handling computers OR Laptops and software’s relating to laws.
- Preference will be given to those who have degree in their post-graduation subject.
- One must be able to provide above mentioned qualification documents.
Age limit criteria is being followed by all recruitment boards, one must take care of the same, High Court of Bombay has unfolded a vacancy notification for the same as well,
- Age limit must be not less than 21 years and not more than 30 years of age.
- Relaxations will be granted as per rules.
- Rules may be subjected to change.
Bombay High Court Recruitment 2016 Selection Process:
According to the endorsement released by High Court of Bombay the selection process before being entitled for the job is given below,
- The selection process is given as merit list and interviews.
- First all received applications will be screened and perfect ones will be selected.
- The selections will be made only based on the scores and a merit list will be prepared.
- Those who made it to the list that means they will be called for the further round.
- The next round is interview.
- One will be called in a venue on a time. One must reach within 1 hour of the reporting time.
- After reporting, Valid IDs must be submitted on the counter.
- Bio data copy must also be submitted and one must be presented In the interview room.
- The interview will be based on totally how much one knows about the job or the organization.
- The selected applicants will be shortlisted and notified.
High Court of Bombay has unfolded a vacancy notification which has given notice that they will pay following handsome amount of 20000 INR per month. Allowances and benefits are subjected to the department.,
How to Apply Bombay High Court Recruitment 2016:
According to the endorsement released by High Court of Bombay they have given following list of steps how one can apply,
- The mode of application is given as the form must be downloaded from the website and then sent into the postal address.
- The very first step being the official website navigation which is www.bombayhighcourt.nic.in
- One can read all data and information about the job position.
- Then on the homepage one must click on “Recruitment” tab.
- Then a new page will open which will have a link which says “Recruitment for the post of Law clerk” one must select it.
- Then the sub link saying “Notice “must be chosen.
- One must ensure that they have read all the instructions carefully.
- Then one must click on the tab which says :Format of application”
- The format will be downloaded.
- One can make copies of it.
- Then all the related details must be filled in.
- Personal details must be filled properly.
- Qualification details must be filled, and documents reflecting the same must be attached.
- Special category certificates and cards must be affixed and it should be mentioned in the form.
- Scanned documents must be clear and visible.
- Passport sized photographs must be attached.
- The envelope with forms and documents must be sent in to the given postal address, which has superscript of “Application for appointment of Law clerk…”
Registrar (Personnel), High Court,Appellate side, Bombay, 5th floor ,New mantralaya Building,
G.T. Hospital Compound, Behind Ashoka Shopping centre, New Crawford Market, L.t.Marg,
One must take care of the date and time mentioned below,
|Last date to submit the application form||30/9/2016, 5 pm|
- The official website www.bombayhighcourt.nic.in
- Get Bombay High Court Notification