Bombay High Court Recruitment 2017:
The officials of Bombay High Court had released the latest notification as Bombay High Court recruitment 2017 to fill up the 7 posts of Software Developer. Candidates who had interest to apply for the Bombay High Court posts requested to check for Bombay High Court Recruitment notification from the official site to know more detailed information about the above posts. Interested candidates are requested to attend the interview scheduled on 3rd Oct 2017 date which is mentioned by the officials. to know more details about the post check below.
Bombay High Court Vacancy:
Bombay High Court officials had released the notification to fill up the vacancies below:
Software Developers – 07
Candidates should have BE/ B.Tech / M.Sc. / MCA with specialization in Computer Science / Electronics / IT in software development in PHP + Postgresql / MySQL environment Degree certificate from the Recognized university .
Candidates applying for the Bombay High Court Software Developer posts should have minimum 21 years of age.
Selected candidates as BHC software developers will get Rs 27995 /- per month and incentives and benefits may also be offered based on the performance.
Check Now – Web Analyst Jobs
The participants will have to undergo various rounds of selection procedure in order to be selected for any of the applied positions. The applicants must undergo Interview in order to be qualified for the aforementioned posts. For exact selection process, visit the official advert linked below.
Click Here – JKSSB Recruitment
How to Apply BHC Recruitment:
In order to apply for any of the aforementioned posts, the candidates can go through the given procedure that ensures application is properly submitted –
- Visit official website of High Court of Bombay that is bombayhighcourt.nic.in
- Click on “Misc.” tab available on the Menu Bar.
- From drop down list candidates need to hit on “Recruitment” tab.
- By this you will navigate to new page where various BHC Notification links will appear.
- Now, aspirants have to press on “Advertisement for Recruitment of Technical Manpower purely on contract basis for the post of Developer (Last date for submitting the Application is on/ before 3rd October, 2017” link.
- Further read the advertisement carefully and eligible candidates can hit on “Apply Online” link.
- Now fill Bombay High Court online application form with mandatory details in proper manner.
- Also, upload scanned images of documents/ certificates, signature and photograph.
- At last hit “Submit” tab and take the print out of filled application form for future use.
|Interview Date||3rd Oct 2017|
High Court of Bombay recruitment official notification – Download Here