BNPM Recruitment 2017-18:
BNPM is Bank Note Paper Mill India Private Limited which includes jobs related to Finance and Accounts section. It is authenticated to skilled applicants who have been notified by the authorities. Contenders interested in BNPM recruitment 2017-18 are instructed to put forward their resumes at the head office. Both Fresher as well as experienced can apply for this job and simultaneously get notifications and updates on the latest news BNPM 2017. Requirements have been notified on the date 22-9-2017. So, hurry up!
About Bank Note Paper Mill India Private Limited (BNPM):
BNPM has been registered and assimilated in 2010 by companies under the Act of 1956 in Bangalore along with its corporate and registered office. This company is an amalgamation between Security Printing and Minting corporation which is Public sector wholly owned company and Bhartiya Reserve Bank Note Mudran Private Limited which is enthralled in the production of Bank papers in Mysuru located in Karnataka.
The Managing director who is the whole time director of BNPM handles all the executive functions of day to day functionality.
It has launched two production lines having 12000 MT per year capacity with effect from 2015. In 2016, the production has been consistent and initiated its commercial production on both the lines line1 and line 2.
BNP is located in Dewas and is merged with Bank Note Paper Mill India Private Limited (BNPM).
The Process of bifurcation:
The Recruitment is for various categories or position according to company’s requirement. There is certain test according to the position. For example, Executive Secretary position there is Proficiency and Skill Test with the next round of Interview. For Engineer/Officer position there is Aptitude test along with Assessment center and rounds of Interview. For the Deputy Manager Position, there is Assessment Center along with rounds of Personal Interview.
The Qualification required for BNPM Recruitment 2017-18 is Graduate or Postgraduate Degree. The mode to apply to this job is offline. The interview is a two-step process. The institute will take written test and interview for filtering out the right candidate. The candidates who are interested to apply will have to carry photocopies and all the important documents at the address and will have to bring the required original documents at the premises.
- Finance and Accounts division – Manufacturing industry Exposure
- The minimum criteria required for BNPM recruitment 2017-18 is CA/ICWA qualified. The candidate interested or eligible should have good communication skills and must be aware of Tally and its features.
- For the position Assistant General Manager Graduate with MBA or CA/ICWA from a recognized institute with minimum 60 % (percentage) is required.
- For Manager Position, the applicant needs to be BE or BTech with minimum 60 % from a recognized university.
- For Officer Position Fresher with CA/ICWA or MBA (Finance) or M.com with minimum, 60% from a govt recognized institute. Also, BE/BTech with minimum 60% from a recognized institute is required.
The minimum age to apply for the Bank Note Paper Mill India recruitment job through GATE is above 18 years. The applicants must be above 18 years of age. The higher age limit might be decided by the committee members at the personal round of interview.
The Payment for the candidate who has been recruited by BNPM agency for CA or ICWA requirement usually gets a package of 3.6 lakh per/annum including PF (Provident Fund). Other facilities like traveling allowance, house allowance, medical facilities etc are also provided by the organization.
The interested or eligible candidates will have to apply for the written and personal interview test which will be held by the committee members of the BNPM recruitment 2017-18 . Once the written test is cleared by the candidate the results are disclosed for the next round of interview. Simultaneously the results for the personal round will be displayed once the written test has been conducted.
How to apply for BNPM recruitment 2017-18:
- The official website needs to be visited by the Job Chasers through the official link displayed by Bank Note Paper Mill India Private Limited.(www.bnpmindia.com)
- You need to select the Careers option provided by the committee at the Home Page.
- Once you hit the Career tab, download the link which shows hiring of new candidates for 6 months contract basis.
- The latest vacancies including the position will get displayed through a PDF file.
- Select the appropriate position and enclose all the self-attested documents with the latest Resume in an envelope.
- You need to write the position name along with your details and send it to the mentioned postal address.
The Chief General Manager – Finance and Account
Bank Note Paper Mill India Private Limited
Entry Gate No.07, Paper Mill Compound,
Administrative building, Note Mudran Nagar,
Mysore – 570003
There are Application charges according to various categories.
For General/OBC and Internal Category charges are Rs 600/-.
SC/ST category will have to pay Rs 150/-
Last Date of submit their Resume : 22-09-2017
Official Link: http://bnpmindia.com
Official Notification – Click Here
Have a look on
|Karnataka Postal Circle Recruitment 2017||FDA SDA Recruitment Karnataka 2017|
|KPCL Recruitment 2017||Karnataka Police Recruitment 2017|