BNPM Recruitment Through GATE 2017 – Engineering Graduates – ECE, Mech., Electrical, Chemical Engineering – BNPM Jobs 2017 – www.bnpmindia.com
Bank Note Paper Mill India Private Limited. (BNPM) is recruiting Engineering Graduates through GATE 2017. The total vacancy are subject to change and are purely provisional in nature. Candidates with requisite qualifications can apply using the online mode before the last date. As per the terms of reference mentioned by BNPM recruitment through GATE 2017 notification, Candidates require GATE Registration number to submit their online applications for the above vacancy. Selection of suitable candidates is done on the basis of GATE scores, Group discussion, and personal interviews. Reservation criteria and relaxation rules are also applied for the deserving candidates. Selected candidates are given posting in Bangalore, Mysore, or some other location as deemed fit by the BNPM authorities. Candidates are instructed to access the online resources in a regular manner for further announcements regarding the application process.
Check Here – PSU Recruitment Through GATE 2017
The vacancy details for the Engineering Graduate positions are listed in the following table –
|Sl.No.||Engineering Discipline||Eligibility||Max. Age Limit||Emoluments|
|1||Electronics & Communications||First Class 60% in BE/BTech;
GATE 2017 Scores
|28 yrs. as of Feb. 1
|Rs 17460 every month.
Annual CTC -7 Lakh Rupees
The above mentioned eligibility criteria in terms of educational qualifications are minimum. Additional details are listed below as per the BNPM recruitment through GATE 2017 notification:
- Equivalent CGPA or letter grades in Engineering courses are also acceptable.
- Degree must be from recognised Institutions/Universities only.
The age requirements and relaxation limits are listed below in accordance with BNPM recruitment through GATE 2017 terms of reference –
- Candidates have to be 28 years or younger as of 1st February.
- Maximum age of candidates with OBC reservation can be up to 31 years.
- Maximum age of candidates with SC or ST reservation can be up to 33 years.
- People with disabilities (PWD) can be 38 years or younger.
According to the BNPM recruitment through GATE 2017 notification, the following selection criteria are used –
- Applications submitted before the last date are verified.
- Applications that are complete and correct are scrutinized for eligibility.
- A short list of eligible candidates is prepared by the recruiting authorities.
- Eligibility is based on valid GATE 2017 scores/marks.
- Validity of GATE 2017 scores is determined on the basis of candidate securing the minimum qualification marks or more.
- Reservation rules and age relaxations are also taken into consideration as per Government orders.
- Candidates who make it to the short list are invited for a Group Discussion (GD).
- The Group Discussion is followed by Personal interview (PI).
- The call letters for the GD and PI are sent to the short listed candidates using Speed Post and/ or email services.
- Candidates have to keep watch and check their email inbox in a regular manner.
- Suitable candidates are selected for the Engineering Graduate positions.
- Candidates who are selected should show willingness to relocate.
- Selected candidates are given posting at Bangalore, Mysore, or other location as per the requirements of BNPM.
- The entire selection procedure is at the complete discretion of BNPM authorities only.
As per the BNPM recruitment through GATE 2017 advertisement, The following salary details are available –
- Candidates receive a monthly pay to the amount of Rs. 17460 including Basic Pay and Grade Pay.
- The salary is commensurate with the Central Government pay structure of Rs 9300 – 34800 with Grade Pay of Rs 4200.
- The Central DA in the Pay Band – 2 is offered at the current rate of 107% of Basic + Grade Pay.
- Candidates also receive other benefits and perquisites in accordance with the rules of the Company.
- The CTC is to the amount of 7 lakhs per annum in approximate terms.
There is no mention of the application fee for the Graduate Engineer vacancy at BNPM. Further details can be checked for confirmation in the official notification.
How to Apply:
Candidates interested in the Engineering Graduate positions can apply using the following sequence of steps –
- Only qualified graduate engineers from specific academic disciplines are invited to apply using the online mode.
- Candidates have to ensure eligibility by registering and appearing for GATE 2017 exam.
- Candidates are instructed to submit their online applications only after receiving the GATE 2017 registration number.
- The application process can be completed using the latest browser from Chrome, Firefox, or IE.
- The official website can be opened in a browser using the following link – http://www.bnpmindia.com/
- Click the ‘Careers’ menu item on the home page.
- The BNP’s ‘View Careers’ page is opened with the list of various available vacancy.
- Scroll down the page to the appropriate link with the specified job role – EMPLOYMENT NOTIFICATION ….. FOR THE POST OF GRADUATE ENGINEERS ………..
- Click and open the link to the PDF format document.
- The candidates have to thoroughly and carefully go through all the instructions before making the online submission.
- The official notification can be downloaded by the candidates using the Download button.
- Apply online using the registration number for the GATE 2017 exam.
- Enter all the requested personal, communication, and academic details.
- Verify the application for correctness and completion before making the submission.
- Take a hard copy / print out of the application form for future reference.
- Candidates are instructed not to navigate out of the website while downloading or submitting the applications.
The following significant dates are tabulated according to the BNPM recruitment through GATE 2017 notification –
|GATE Application Process Dates||September – October, 2016|
|Starting Date Of Online Applications||Notified Soon|
|Closing Date Of Online Applications||Notified Soon|