Bangalore Metro Rail Corporation Recruitment 2017
The latest notification of Bangalore Metro Rail Corporation officials had released the notification to fill up the Graduate Engineer (CIVIL) Posts in their field.candidates who had interest to take place in the BMRC Recruitment have a look on the official notification or careersplus.in site to know more detailed information. candidates are requested to send the application form before 15.12.2017 according to official notification.
According to official notification of Bangalore Metro Rail Corporation there is vacancy for the Graduate Engineer (CIVIL) Posts.Interested candidates can apply now.
Candidates who wish to apply for the latest vacancies under the Bangalore Metro Rail Corporation should have Bachelor’s Degree in Civil from the recognized Board/University.
The Upper Age limit to Apply for the above posts is 35 Years,Age Relaxation is also applicable for the Reserved candidates.
The Candidates who get selected for the above posts will get Rs. 25,000 per month from the officials of Bangalore Metro Rail Corporation.
Candidates have to attend for the Written Exam candidates who qualified in the Exam will be called for the Interview.The Written Test will be held on on Sunday the 28th January 2018.At the time of interview candidates have to bring the Original Certificates with them.
Candidates have to pay the Application Fee based on their Cast.Have a look on below to know more details.
- SC/ST candidates have to pay the Application Fee : Rs.400/-
- GM, Cat I, Cat II a, Cat II b, Cat III a, Cat III b candidates : Rs. 900/-
How to Apply for Bangalore Metro Rail Corporation Jobs:
- Candidates who are curious to apply for the Bangalore Metro Rail Corporation recruitment should make arrangement of a set of Xerox Copies for the original Documents, valid Email ID & Password, recent passport size photograph too.
- Visit the official website www.bmrc.co.in
- Click on the “Careers” tab available on the menu bar of the official website.
- Press the relevant link of the “Careers” to apply for the latest Vacancies.
- A fresh page the “desired vacancy” will appear on your monitor.
- Upload all the scanned documents to apply for the Bangalore Metro Rail Corporation vacancies on the official website.
- Recheck the filled application soon after clicking on the submit tab.
- Save and download it on your monitor.
- Take a printout of it for further correspondence.
Closing Date to apply: 15.12.2017 up to 6.00 PM
The Written Test will be held on on Sunday the 28th January 2018
Official Site : www.bmrc.co.in
Official Notification of above posts – Click Here