BMC Mumbai Recruitment 2017: Apply For Community Organizer
Brihanmumbai Municipal Corporation (BMC) has publicly announced walk-in interviews for the above mentioned vacancy Notification.The application form can be downloaded from the official website as per the BMC Mumbai Recruitment 2017 notification. The candidates are advised to read all the official terms and fill in their application forms, affix the photo, and sign the declaration at the end.Selection of suitable candidates is done as per BMC Mumbai requirements with due consideration given to reservations and relaxation rules.
BMC Mumbai Vacancy Details:
The vacancy details as per the BMC Mumbai Recruitment 2017 advertisement are as follows –
|Sl. No.||Post Title||Total Posts||Age Limits||Qualification||Important Dates|
|137||above than 18 years of age||Degree||03/11/2017|
The above mentioned qualifications are minimum and essential. The following additional instructions are specified by BMC Mumbai –
- All the aspirants should be able to read, write, and communicate in Marathi.
- Reservations and relaxation rules are applied as per rules for candidates from SC/ST/PWD and OBC communities and categories.
The age limits are specified below as per the BMC Mumbai Recruitment 2017 notification –
- The minimum age limit for the above mentioned positions is 18 years.
Check Here – MCGM Recruitment 2017
The following selection guidelines can be followed by the aspiring candidates –
- The aspirants have to walk-in on only on the specified dates at the given address.
- All the necessary testimonial certificates, supporting documents, application form, and photos have to be brought for the interview.
- Eligibility of candidates in terms of age limits, education, and community is verified based on the testimonials, mark sheets, and supporting documents.
- Community and caste certificates are also verified for ensuring reservations and relaxation rules.
- Candidates who do not satisfy the eligibility criteria are disqualified.
- Personal interviews are conducted on time as per the specified schedule.
- The selection of suitable candidates is at the discretion of BMC Mumbai’s selection panel.
As per the BMC Mumbai Recruitment 2017 notification, Eligible candidates can walk-in at their own expense for the interview. There is no application processing fee for the above mentioned vacancies.
How to Apply:
The application procedure for walk-in interviews is specified below –
- The aspirants can download the application format at the official website at – http://www.mcgm.gov.in/
- Click the ‘Recruitment’ link in the right pane after scrolling down.
- The employment opportunities are listed with official terms.
- Click the desired notification for official instructions and application format.
- Download and take a print out/ hard copy of the application form.
- Photocopies of the application form can also be taken and retained for future use.
- Complete the details in the application form with correct and verifiable information.
- Affix the passport size photo and sign the declaration at the end of the application form.
- Send the Application form to the below mentioned Address.
To Municipal Corporation of Greater Mumbai (MCGM),
Dr. Babasaheb Ambedkar Marg,
Paral, Mumbai – 400012
The link to official website of BMC Mumbai is at: www.mcgm.gov.in