Blue Dart Recruitment 2017 – Apply Online Now! for Execute/Sr. Executive/Manager/Counter Staff Posts
Blue Dart Express Ltd. is inviting applications for vacancy in various location like Mumbai, Delhi, Baroda, Chennai, Bangalore, etc., The job positions on offer include Business Development Executive, Audit and Operations Manager, Accounts and Fleet Executive, Senior Counter Staff , Territory Service Representative, Courier and Customer Service Executive. The Blue Dart Recruitment 2017 notification emphasizes that talented professionals interested in logistics can register online. The comprehensive information pertaining to vacancies, eligibility criteria, application process, recruitment procedure, website links, and instructions are specified below.
Blue Dart Vacancy Notification Details:
The official website of Blue Dart Express Ltd. has listed a number of vacancies in various branches across India. Young and enthusiastic Graduates with requisite qualifications can apply online at the earliest. The interested candidates can opt for the eligible position from a list of vacancies that have been tabulated. The links to each position are provided, and the candidate can go through all details and fill in their application by clicking on the Apply Online button.
The invitation to apply is extended to Graduates and others with PGs, SSC, MBA, CA, etc., qualifications in the age group of 18 to 35 years. The designations have specific desired profiles, and post is allotted in Courier, Telecom, Service, and Logistic departments at various locations around India. The job position determines the specific academic and experience qualifications, but the candidates must meet all the essential qualifications and age requirements to be considered for posting. The availability of the vacancy chosen and requirements of Blue Dart will decide the location of posting. Knowledge of language and local geography is given preference for some posts.
The requirements for various positions include analytical and communication skills with computer proficiency in word processing and spreadsheets software. The managerial and senior positions require post graduates, MBAs, etc., of 30 to 35 yrs with team leadership, and who can offer supervision, support, planning, legal compliance and customer satisfaction services. The non-executive positions require SSC or HSC applicants with high energy levels and courteous behaviour. Interested candidates can check the specifics of vacancy and qualifications below, and apply online if eligible.
Specific and key responsibilities are assigned for each position including business development, customer , sales administration, auditing, courier delivery, marketing and accounts management. Candidates have to display necessary enthusiasm and discipline for the work and perform all assigned duties with efficiency. Social and communications skills have to be displayed along with necessary administrative, logistic, and management activities.
Blue Dart Jobs Vacancy Details:
The details for all the vacancies are tabulated below in conformity with Blue Dart Recruitment 2017 notification-
|Sl. No.||Position Name||Required Qualification||Age Group|
|1||Executive/Senior Executive for Business Development||Graduate||22 yrs.|
|2||Business Development Executive/Senior Executive||Graduate or MBA||24 – 28 yrs.|
|3||Customer Service Exec.||Graduate||22 – 26 yrs.|
|5||Accounts Exec.||Graduate / PG in Commerce||–|
|6||Branch Operations Manager||Graduate with PG given preference||30 yrs.|
|7||Fleet Executive||Graduate; Automobile Engineering Diploma||28 – 35 yrs.|
|8||Senior Counter Staff||SSC or HSC||18 – 25 yrs.|
|9||Territory Service Representative||10th Standard is minimum||18 – 24 yrs.|
|10||Exec. Operations – Courier Management||Graduation; PG is not required||25 – 30 yrs.|
The essential qualifications for the vacancies are as listed in the above table. The Blue Dart Recruitment 2017 notifies that candidates should also have additional desirable requirements mentioned below:
- Executive/Senior Executive for Business Development –
- Candidate requires analytical skills to comprehend business needs
- Written and verbal communication skills to a good level.
- Proficiency in MS Excel
- Business Development Executive/Senior Executive –
- Ms Word, Ms Excel proficiency with report generation and presentation skills.
- Leadership in analytical, and communication skills with ability to negotiate and persuade.
- Conflict resolution ability with knowledge in Sales at Corporate and Retail level.
- Supply Chain and Industry knowledge with managerial skills.
- Self-critical abilities to assess strengths, weaknesses, threats, and opportunities.
- Customer Service Exec. –
- Communication skills with computer proficiency.
- Familiarity with localities and geography.
- Audit Manager-
- Skilled in details, with analytical skills plus an enquiring mind
- Objective, Professional, and Impartial outlook with Tact, Assertiveness, and Persuasion.
- Communication, Presentation, and Social skills with credibility
- Familiarity with industry, internal processes, and outside environment.
- Accounts Exec.-
- Accounting expertise up to 4 yrs. is minimum.
- Communication skills with MS Excel Proficiency
- Branch Operations Manager –
- Team leadership with planning and work allocation skills.
- Analytical ability with MS office, CARESS and COSMAT 2 AP Shield.
- Presentation skills with ability to communicate with team and direct them.
- Conflict resolution and Problem solving skill displaying fairness and compassion.
- Fleet Executive-
- Administration and budget preparation skills.
- Familiarity with automotive equipment standards for maintenance and specifications.
- Skills in Fleet management business practices.
- Competency in vehicle model knowledge and legal requirements for vehicles across India.
- Senior Counter Staff-
- Social skills with people friendly skills. Coordination and motivational ability.
- High energy levels to communicate, meet deadlines, and generate results.
- Handle customers with care and in timely fashion.
- Territory Service Representative-
- Driving License holder with computer literacy.
- Team player who can communicate in English, Hindi, and local language.
- Awareness of Local area, vicinity, and geography.
- Exec. Operations – Courier Management:
- Team leadership with planning and work allocation skills.
- Direct and train team in company regulations and rules.
- Ensure motivational levels and quality of service.
- Verbal and Online communication skills with efficiency for conflict resolution.
The Blue Dart Recruitment 2017 notification clearly specifies the age requirements for various positions excluding Audit Manager and Accounts Executive. They are listed in the above table and are between the ages of 18 to 35 yrs.
The selection methodology for various posts mentioned in the table will include:
- Application verification for completeness, correctness, and eligibility.
- Short listing of candidates for selection.
- Interviewing of candidates and selection based on performance at the discretion of management.
- Candidates can check online resources regularly or await phone call or email correspondence for intimation.
The salary and emoluments offered for recruits to vacancies mentioned above will be commensurate with the designation provided along with strict adherence to industry standards and practices that are currently in vogue.
Application Fee :
There is no mention of any fee for processing the applications as per the directives received from Blue Dart Recruitment 2017. The eligible candidates can register online by providing required information.
How to Apply Blue Dart Jobs:
The following methodology is adopted for applying online :
- Candidates who are eligible with essential qualifications have to apply.
- The candidates can visit the official website at http://www.bluedart.com/ and click on career links.
- Alternatively, The link to notification details given below can be entered in address bar of browser:http://www.bluedart.com/servlet/RoutingServlet?handler=register&action=jobPage
- Candidates can click on the Apply link next to each post in the tabulation list.
- Detailed table for each post is displayed with Apply Online button at the bottom.
- Candidates can click this button and go to registration page.
- Candidates have to enter all mandatory information including personal details, contact address, etc., and submit the application to complete registration.
- Candidates can bookmark, or take screenshot or download the registration form for reference.
The following dates are listed according to information made available by Blue Dart Recruitment 2017 notification:
|Imp Notes||Current Openings|
|Last date For Application Receipt||ASAP|
The Link to official website is at: http://www.bluedart.com/index.html
The link to career notifications is at: http://www.bluedart.com/servlet/RoutingServlet?handler=register&action=jobPage
- Name, DOB, Complete Address, and Phone number are mandatory.
- Candidates have to provide all mandatory information for successful online registration.
|State Govt Jobs|