Bits Pilani Recruitment 2017 – Junior/Senior Research Fellow Position:
BITS Pilani has issued information on their website related to vacancies they have in their Institutes with the headlines such as BITS Pilani Recruitment 2017. The post they are announcing online is for the job-position as Junior Research Fellow (JRF), and they are looking for an aspiring contender to fill-up the post as soon as possible. BITS Pilani Recruitment 2017 endorsement will enable the interested applicants to know about all the process, including How to Apply, When to apply, where can they post their applications and documents to, what is the deadline, etc. One who Is keenly interested to apply for BITS Pilani Recruitment, can write an application, tuck in their Qualification testimonials and send it to the address of the Institute before the official deadline. Also, one can read details given below too, to know more.
There is an announcement made for the opportunities and vacancies for varied categories one of them is Junior Research Fellow (JRF).The official website of BITS is being daily bombarded with all the required notifications and data required for applying and about the procedure of hiring-process. Applicants who want to apply can check out the website which is www.bits-pilani.ac.in and check out related details about JRF post. But, the only criteria which is prescribed to people who are applying is they must submit all their details before 25/04/2017
All applicants will be selected through interview process. The selected-ones will be notified through Email, SMS, Any contact details which are mentioned in the application form or update on the web-portal.
According to the announcement made by BITS Pilani 2017 Recruitment following are given vacancy details:
- Junior Research Fellow (JRF) Post.
- Senior Research Fellow (JRF) Post.
- BITS Pilani has stated what qualifications they are looking for in an individual who they will select.
- One having Degree of M.Tech can wishfully apply/ Applicants with Biochemical Engineering/ M.E. In Biotechnology/ Bioprocess Technology/ Chemical Engineering will be selected.
- But, aspirants who have Chemical Engineering must also bear Biochemical Engineering or any Master’s degree from a recognized University.
- Desirable: One must have good-academic records.
- The only method through one will be selected for BITS Pilani Recruitment 2017 by Interview process.
- Firstly all applications will be collected and aspirants will be short-listed for interview, they will be sent emails or call-letters to reach for the procedure.
- A venue and time will be given where they have to reach within 1 hour for the interview.
- During the interview, one must bring their official documents and also Valid ID compulsorily for verification.
- Also, the call-letter if reached out, one must bring the hard-copy of the same.
- In Interview session, one will be judged based on their answering-skills and how well they know about Junior Research Fellow post they are applying for in the Institute.
- One all interviews are done, selected candidates will be notified about their selection from Email, or any contact details.
- Once selected, the applicants will be given a date from which they have to join.
After going through all the selection process, once the person is selected for the Junior Research Fellow post in BITS Pilani, a handsome scale of 28000 INR monthly.
Application fees for this post aren’t required to be paid by the aspirants at all.
How to Apply:
- The very first step one has to offer is to visit the official website which is www.bits-pilani.ac.in
- Then a homepage will be visible, from which one has to navigate the tab which says “Quick Links” which would be present in the menu ribbon.
- The, “Careers” tab must be clicked on the homepage.
- Aspirant as applying for JRF post must click on “Research fellow” link and then they can click to sub-links whoever they desire.
- The application forms will be accepted through posts and for that one must pick up a paper, write down the application form, and complete it.
- Application must also have enclosure, which has all aspirants’ testimonials details which will be attached after the application.
- Applicant must attach certificate relating to Qualification certificates, Identification proofs, Specialty certificates, etc.
- There must be number of photographs tucked in the envelope.
- One must include following, lines on the envelope in CAPITAL letters,
Dr.Asma Ahmed .
- This application must be submitted before 25/4/2017
- The application must be sent with, address such as,
Dr. Asma Ahmed,
Department of Chemical Engineering,
BITS-Pilani, Hyderabad Campus,
R.R.District, Shamirpet Mandal,
|Last date to Submit the forms||25/04/2017|
Advertisement and Application form details:
- The official website of the BITS Pilani is www.bits-pilani.ac.in
- This is the advertisement link of Junior Research fellow Post-BITS Pilani: http://www.bits-pilani.ac.in/uploads/A.Hyd%202014-15/JRF-SRF/SRFDrSwati-18.04.17.pdf
- Applicant can email their problems on [email protected]
- Recruitment offers by BITS Pilani in Hyderabad: http://www.bits-pilani.ac.in/Hyderabad/ResearchFellow
- Register and log in by this page: http://www.bits-pilani.ac.in/Hyderabad/login
- Incomplete or unsigned forms and applications will be considered as invalid.
- Forms received after the deadline will be discarded.
- All forms must be verified before official submission.
- Valid Id must be carried while interview.
- One must reach the interview venue on time.