BIRAC Recruitment 2016 – Send Email Application By 15th September – IT Assistant , Office Assistant/Receptionist Posts
Biotechnology Industry Research Assistance Council (BIRAC) has advertised to hire for the above mentioned vacancy. The positions are only for qualified candidates with specified age requirements and relevant experience. Graduates with relevant degrees can apply by sending email using prescribed format only. The additional information related to official terms, job description and responsibilities, salary, qualification and experience, application and selection procedures, age limits, important dates, and links to official website are provided below. The BIRAC Recruitment 2016 notification for vacancy was released under the following number – Vacancy Ref. No: BIRAC/HR&A/Vac/2016-17.
BIRAC Vacancy Details:
The vacancy information for Assistant positions is tabulated below –
|Post Code||Post Name||Total Vacancy||Monthly Salary||Upper Age Limits (Years)||Essential Education|
|HR-SS/01||IT Assistant||1||Rs. 30000/- to Rs. 40000/-||35||B Tech in IT or MBA/MCA
2 to 3 yrs. Programming experience.
PHP, Web server skills.
|HR-SS/02||Receptionist/ Office Assistant||1||Rs. 20000/- to Rs. 30000/-||35||60% marks in graduation.
2 to 3 yrs. receptionist experience.
Office Software skills.
The selection procedure could involve the following steps –
- Applications are verified for correctness, completion and eligibility in terms of education, upper age limit, and desired experience.
- Candidates who have the above mentioned desirable experience in terms of practical and technical skills are given preference.
- Short listed candidates who are considered suitable may be intimated via email/phone/mobile.
- Selection is done at the complete discretion of BIRAC and may involve skills test, written exam, counselling, group discussion, interview or viva voce.
- Decisions made are final and binding on the applicants.
Application Fee :
Application processing fee is not mentioned in the BIRAC Recruitment 2016 notification.
How to Apply BIRAC Recruitment 2016:
The interested aspirants can go through the following steps before sending email applications –
- The browser can be used to open official website using the following link – http://www.birac.nic.in/index.php
- Scroll down and click ‘Vacancy’ link near the footer.
- On the new page the following link can be clicked ‘ Vacancies in BIRAC (Last Date September 15th, 2016) ‘
- On the new page, The following links can be clicked for application form and notification – BIRAC-Doc-I and BIRAC-Doc-II respectively
- All the relevant details have to be provided in the given order including personal, contact, education and experience information.
- Candidates are instructed to verify the completed application form for accuracy and then email it at the earliest opportunity available.
- The applicant should take care to mention both the post code and post name in the subject line of the email application.
- The filled in application form should be emailed before 15th September of 2016 – [email protected]
The eligible candidates for Assistant positions can note these important dates –
|Month Of Notification Release||August, 2016|
|Last Date For Email Application Receipt||15th September, 2016|
The link for official website of BIRAC is at – http://www.birac.nic.in/index.php
The links for the official notification and application form are at :
- Candidates should email only prescribed format applications.
- Candidates can study online instructions before applying.
- BIRAC’s decisions are binding and cannot be questioned.
- Applicants are instructed to refer online resources regularly for further updates.