Bihar TET Notification 2017
Good news for the aspirants who are waiting or the release of recruitment notification from the Department of School Education, Bihar. It is heard that Bihar TET Notification 2017 are out for the eligible and desired applicants so that they can appear for the Bihar TET 2017 Examination. Interested candidates are suggested to visit official website or careersplus site to get the complete details about the Bihar TET Notification 2017. The aspirants who wish to be part of the Bihar Teacher Eligibility Test 2017 (TET) should submit their Bihar TET 2017 Application Form on or before the last date specified by the officials of the Bihar State. Complete details about the notification visit careersplus site or check out the space below. We at careersplus site wish all the eligible candidates for the Bihar TET Notification 2017 to pass well and get decent scores in the BTET Exams 2017.
Bihar TET Notification 2017 Vacancies:
No of Vacancies: 18000 Posts
Secondary Teacher: 11000 Posts
Higher Secondary Teacher: 7000 Posts
Details of Bihar TET Notification 2017:
|Organization Name||Bihar School Examination Board|
|Exam Name||Bihar Teacher Eligibility Test|
|Opening Date for Online Application||06.04.2017|
|Closing Date to Fill Online Application Form||25.04.2017|
|Bihar TET 2017 Exam Date||11-06-2017|
Aspirants who are willing to be part of the Bihar TET Notification 2017 should pass atleast 12th or Equivalent education from a recognized Institute or board. For more details visit official website or careersplus website.
- General category: Maximum Age is 35 years
- OBC: Maximum Age is 38 years
- SC/ST: Maximum Age is 40 years
- For General/OBC: Rs.300/- Per Each paper and Rs. 400/- Per Both Papers
- For Reserved Candidates: Rs.150/- Per Each paper and Rs. 200/- Per Both Papers
- Personal Interview
- Written Test
How to Apply for Bihar TET Notification 2017:
- Before visiting the official website it is mandatory that candidates are advised to make arrangement of required documents photocopies and recent passport size photographs to complete the online application procedure.
- Aspirants willing to apply for the TET Exams under Bihar State are suggested to visit official website at www.educationbihar.gov.in.
- Search for the “Bihar TET Notification 2017” on the homepage of official website.
- Press on “Apply Online” tab to fill all the necessary details.
- Enter all the valid details which are necessary for the Bihar TET Notification 2017.
- Soon after upload of the scanned documents along with the attestation of Photograph along with signature click on the application fee which can be done via online mode.
- Applicants are advised to recheck the application before clicking on submit tab.
- Save and download it on your monitor soon after clicking on submit.
- Take a printout of it for further correspondence.