Bihar SSC Recruitment 2016-17: Advertisement for the position of Librarian at BSSC.
The Bihar SSC Recruitment 2016 advertisement posted by the Bihar Staff Selection Commission ( BSSC ) has invited candidates for the post of Librarian for which the total number of seats available are 01 Nos. The aspirants will have to submit their applications as per the prescribed format on the official advertisement for which the link is given below. The candidates who are shortlisted will be provided with salary of 9,300/- to 34,800/-. The last date to apply online is 24th October 2016 after which no applications will be accepted. The applicants can visit http://bssc.bih.nic.in/ for more information.
The Bihar SSC Recruitment 2016-17 provided following vacancy details –
|Designation||Number of Vacancies|
The qualifications required for the above given position is that the candidates must have secured Graduation in Library Science with Second Class Distinction from a recognized University or College.
- The age limit for the above mentioned position is between 21 to 37 years as on 01st August 2014.
- The candidates under OBC category will be provided with 3 years as Relaxation period.
- The candidates under Female Category will be given relaxable period with the maximum upper limit of 40 years.
- The applicants under ST and SC category will be provided with 5 years as relaxation period with max upper age limit of 42 years.
The salary structure as prescribed in the BSSC Recruitment 2016 for the post of Librarians is in the pay scale 9300 to 20200 per month plus 4200 Grade Pay. The aspirants will be eligible for allowances permissible by the organization.
The selection of the candidates for the above position will be based on Written Examination and Interview. The organization will be conducting objective type written examination for all the applicants across various exam centres. Further the aspirants who qualify the first round will be promoted to the second round of Interview which will be conducted by Selection Commission where the final shortlisting will be done.
The candidates under General and OBC Category any branch of SBI Bill have to pay a sum of 750/- as Application Fee through proper channel.
The candidates under ST and SC category under Bihar Domicile will have to pay application fee of 200/-
The payment of application fee is through any branch of SBI Bank or through Challan.
How to Apply:
The candidates will have to submit the application form through its online portal for which the steps are given below –
- The first step is to go to official website of Bihar Staff Selection Commission for recruitment which is www.bssc.bih.nic.in.
- The second step is to click on the Advertisement section.
- The third step is to visit click on Click Here in the appropriate advertisement where the aspirants will have to Register or Login.
- The aspirants will be prompted to enter basic credentials after which he/she will receive provisional login ID and password.
- The next step is to fill the Online Application Form where the candidates will have to feed in all the details as asked.
- The aspirants will have to upload scanned image of signature and passport sized photo on the application form wherever required.
- The aspirants will have upload the required documents if prompted.
- The last step is to click on Submit button for final submission.
|Date of Opening for submission of Application Form||27th September 2016|
|Final Date for submission of application||24th October 2016|
|Date of submission of Application Fee by Challan||29th September 2016 to 26th October 2016|
|Final Date for Submission of Application Fee||28th October 2016|
The official advertisement : Download Here
The official website is www.bssc.bih.nic.in
Bihar SSC Recruitment 2016
Bihar SSC Recruitment for the posts of Instructor (Anudeshak) who will be posted in the Industrial Training Institute of Patna.
Bihar Staff Selection Commission (BSSC) has announced the job notification to recruit the candidates for the vacancies of Instructors.The recruitment is for the people to work at the Patna in Industrial Training Institute region.It is really good news for the candidates as the Bihar Staff Selection Commission is filling up the 1744 no of the vacant seats in different departments. Qualified candidates can apply through online for the BSSC Recruitment of 2016 for the vacant post of 1278 Instructor.
The Bihar State Staff Selection Commission (BSSC) has released the recruitment order to recruit the interested as well as qualified unemployed candidates. To fill up the Instructor (Anudeshak) vacancies in Industrial Training Institute located at Patna
All those candidates who meet up all the eligibility criteria might apply online for the BSSC vacancy of the year 2016 for the different posts. Candidates have to present BSSC Recruitment of the year 2016 online application on or prior to 22nd July 2016. Hope you will fill up the application form with the assistance of below information.
Bihar Public Service Commission has announced 1278 no’s vacancies for the vacancies of Anudeshak (Instructor). Eager candidates might apply for Bihar SSC Recruitment of 2016 from here.
|Name of the Vacancy||No of Posts|
|ITI Or Engineering||582
The applicant should possess the Diploma or equivalent ITI trade certificate from the government certified institution.
The age of the applicant should not greater than 37 years. The least age of the applicant should be 21 years as well as highest age limit should be 37 years for the category of the unreserved, 40 years for the category of OBC/BC as well as 42 years for SC/ST as well as other candidates.
- The eligible applicants get the admit cards
- The board of recruitment conducted the written test.
- The aspirants who are shortlisted in the written test called for interview
- The applicants who are finalized in the interview called for document verification
- The aspirants will get posted after completion of all the process.
How to Apply:
The candidates have the choice of online application in the recommended format which is grabbed fro the main portal.
Those who meet up all the eligibility criteria may apply Online through the Bihar SSC Recruitment for the vacancies of 1278 no’s. To apply for this vacancies candidates have to be all academic certificates which need to be scanned, a photo along with signature which will be required at the time of applying. And they have followed the steps below:
- Candidates have to go through www.bssc.bih.nic.in/ the Bihar SSC official website.
- Then look for the link to download the BSSC official notification.
- Read it without a doubt as well as apply it in filling the application form.
- Then upload all of the scanned certificates, Photo as well as signature of the candidates.
- Then confirm the application form to put right without any mistake.
- After completion of verification, candidates have to present the application form as well as take a print.
Application Fee/ Processing Fee:
All candidates need to pay Rs.750/- and for SC/ST candidates of Bihar will have to pay Rs.200/- as application fee.
- The closing date for the online application is the 23rd day of July 2016. Important date:
- Starting date of submitting online application: the day of 23rd June of the year 2016
- Last date for the SSC Online Registration: the day of 19th July of the year 2016
- Last date for submission of online application: the day of 22nd July of the year 2016
Tap on the www.bssc.bih.nic.in/