Bihar SSC Recruitment 2017: Advertisement for the position of Librarian at BSSC
The Bihar SSC Recruitment 2017 advertisement posted by the Bihar Staff Selection Commission ( BSSC ) has invited candidates for the post of Librarian for which the total number of seats available are 01 Nos. The aspirants will have to submit their applications as per the prescribed format on the official advertisement for which the link is given below. The candidates who are shortlisted will be provided with salary of 9,300/- to 34,800/-. The last date to apply online is 24th October 2017 after which no applications will be accepted. The applicants can visit http://bssc.bih.nic.in/ for more information.
The Bihar SSC Recruitment 2017 provided following vacancy details –
|Designation||Number of Vacancies|
The qualifications required for the above given position is that the candidates must have secured Graduation in Library Science with Second Class Distinction from a recognized University or College.
- The age limit for the above mentioned position is between 21 to 37 years as on 01st August 2014.
- The candidates under OBC category will be provided with 3 years as Relaxation period.
- The candidates under Female Category will be given relaxable period with the maximum upper limit of 40 years.
- The applicants under ST and SC category will be provided with 5 years as relaxation period with max upper age limit of 42 years.
The salary structure as prescribed in the BSSC Recruitment 2017 for the post of Librarians is in the pay scale 9300 to 20200 per month plus 4200 Grade Pay. The aspirants will be eligible for allowances permissible by the organization.
The selection of the candidates for the above position will be based on Written Examination and Interview. The organization will be conducting objective type written examination for all the applicants across various exam centres. Further the aspirants who qualify the first round will be promoted to the second round of Interview which will be conducted by Selection Commission where the final shortlisting will be done.
The candidates under General and OBC Category any branch of SBI Bill have to pay a sum of 750/- as Application Fee through proper channel.
The candidates under ST and SC category under Bihar Domicile will have to pay application fee of 200/-
The payment of application fee is through any branch of SBI Bank or through Challan.
How to Apply:
The candidates will have to submit the application form through its online portal for which the steps are given below –
- The first step is to go to official website of Bihar Staff Selection Commission for recruitment which is www.bssc.bih.nic.in.
- The second step is to click on the Advertisement section.
- The third step is to visit click on Click Here in the appropriate advertisement where the aspirants will have to Register or Login.
- The aspirants will be prompted to enter basic credentials after which he/she will receive provisional login ID and password.
- The next step is to fill the Online Application Form where the candidates will have to feed in all the details as asked.
- The aspirants will have to upload scanned image of signature and passport sized photo on the application form wherever required.
- The aspirants will have upload the required documents if prompted.
- The last step is to click on Submit button for final submission.
|Date of Opening for submission of Application Form||27th September 2017|
|Final Date for submission of application||24th October 2017|
|Date of submission of Application Fee by Challan||29th September 2017 to 26th October 2017|
|Final Date for Submission of Application Fee||28th October 2017|
The official advertisement : Download Here
The official website is www.bssc.bih.nic.in