BHU Application Form 2017-18
If you want to register for the exam, you must register right now!! The links have been given here easily which will prove very handy for you to get the application form from. Banaras Hindu University is conducted for many of the Diploma and Certificate courses which might be up for getting admissions in the year 2017-18. The main body who conducts this exam is the Banaras Hindu University, and that’s why the application form for the exam is called as BHU Application form 2017-18. Applicants will be able to easily take their admissions in many of the Diploma and Certificate courses. Last date to submit BHU Application Form 2017-18 is 16/09/2017 Banaras Hindu University Admission is open for Diploma and Certificate Courses under respective Departments of Faculty of Arts, You may check this page that is created by the team of www.careersplus.in to get complete information about BHU Application Form 2018.
Name of the Courses and their Eligibility Criteria:
These are the courses and the eligibility one should have to get entry to avail the test,
|Sr. No.||Diploma/ Certificate Courses|
|13||Hindi 14 Russian|
|15||1 year Bridge Course in Nepali|
|17||Ethics & Human Value|
|19||Indian Philosophy & Religion|
|21||Applied Sanskrit for Computational Linguistics|
How to fill the BHU Application Form 2017 Online Application form:
- First one can easily apply through visiting the official website which is www.bhuonline.in
- The website shall give you the form which has to be downloaded.
- You will find a download section, which is the section where all such updates and links are embedded.
- This section would have the BHU Diploma Admission Notification, link, which has to be selected.
- Read the notification with care and then after you are done, go on applying.
- Click on the link which says that you can apply for the admission in BHU Diploma Admission Notification.
- You have to register yourself, using a valid email and password.
- Fill the form for the BHU Diploma Admission Notification exam and then have a good check over it.
- Upload your photo and sign the form as per the notes.
- Pay the examination or application fee as per the notices provided to you.
- After you have completed filling the form, click on submit to mark valid entry.
- The extra copy has to be saved with oneself so that if it is required anywhere in the near future, it can be presented and the fuss is avoided.
- Whole set of documents have to be presented and sent to the University .
Check Here – Latest Entrance exams in India
BHU UET Application Fee:
- Candidates may pay fee through Net Banking/ Credit card/ ATM-cum-Debit card. All the candidates need to pay required fee through proper channel.
- If you do not have Net Banking facility/ Credit Card or ATM-cum Debit Card, you can pay the fee in cash at any branch of HDFC Bank through the Challan.
- You can download the duly filled up HDFC Bank challan from the Entrance Test Portal.
|Deadline to participate In applying at BHU Application Form||16/09/2017|
|Last Date Of Submission Of Print Copy||
Download PDF – BHU Admission Notification