- 1 BHEL Recruitment 2017
- 2 Important Link:
- 3 BHEL Recruitment 2017 – 738 ITI Trade Apprentice Post Vacancies
- 4 BHEL Jobs Vacancy Details:
- 5 Required Qualification:
- 6 Age Limit:
- 7 Selection Process:
- 8 Salary Structure:
- 9 How to Apply BHEL Recruitment:
- 10 Postal address
- 11 Important Dates:
- 12 Important Links:
BHEL Recruitment 2017
Good news for the candidates who wish to apply for the BHEL vacancies as they are requested to visit the official website or careersplus.in website to fill up the BHEL Recruitment 2017. The latest we heard that the Officials of Hindustan BHEL has released numerous vacancies which are mentioned below in this article. BHEL is expanded as Bharat Heavy Electronics Ltd and the officials have released numerous vacancies for the candidates. Aspirants are requested to apply for the below vacancies on or before the deadline date mentioned in the notification i.e. 15th and 16th May 2017 at Bangalore. Eligible candidates are advised to apply for the above posts on the specified dates given in the notification. Complete details about the BHEL vacancies are available on the official website and careersplus.in website too. Other points such as age limit, required qualification, salary structure, and other details can be grabbed from the notification and from the page below. All the very best for the candidates who are applying for the above vacancies. Careersplus.in offers complete information regarding the latest Govt. Jobs, results and much more.
50 Graduate Apprentice vacancies.
Name of the Posts
No of Posts
|1.||Electronics & Communication Engineering||20|
|2.||Electrical & Electronics Engineering||10|
|4.||Computer Science Engineering||10|
Candidates who wish to apply for the latest vacancies under the BHEL Recruitment 2017 for the 50 Graduate Apprentice vacancies should pass Degree or relevant course from the recognized Board or University/Institute.
Minimum Age Limit: 18 Yrs.
Maximum Age Limit: 27 Yrs.
Rs. 6000/- According to the notification.
- Written Test
- Walk-in Interview.
General Candidates: Rs. 250/-
Reserved Candidates: Rs. 150/-
How to Apply for BHEL Recruitment 2017:
- Candidates who are curious to apply for the BHEL Recruitment 2017 should make arrangement of a set of Xerox Copies for the original Documents, valid Email ID & Password, recent passport size photograph too.
- Visit the official website http://www.bheledn.com
- Click on the “Job Openings” tab available on the navigation bar of the official website.
- Press the relevant link of the “BHEL Recruitment 2017” to download it.
- A fresh page the “BHEL Recruitment 2017” will appear on your monitor.
- Upload all the scanned documents to apply for the BHEL Recruitment 2017 on the official website.
- Recheck the filled application soon after clicking on the submit tab.
- Save and download it on your monitor.
- Take a printout of it for further correspondence.
Venue Of Interview:
Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited,
Start Date: 15-05-2017.
End Date: 16-05-2017.
BHEL Recruitment 2017 – 738 ITI Trade Apprentice Post Vacancies
A Conveyance has been made by the Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited (BHEL) is an organization owned by the Government which is an engineering and manufacturing company in India. Through applying for 738 jobs in BHEL, one can know about the details and apply for any of the positions mentioned in Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited. These spaces are for the ITI Trade Apprenticeships. The population of applicants, who wants to be a part of the Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited, can apply and take part in BHEL Recruitment 2017 by submitting their forms online. 31st January 2017, is the affixed date of the deadline being set for the BHEL Recruitment 2017. After that, take your printout if the form and submit the form before 7th of February 2017. One can know about the advice section of selection mentioned in the BHEL Recruitment 2016 clauses. The advertisement number can be found out online by the official website, which can be used for applying in the form and mentioning in the application form, one must also fill in the document criteria as mentioned in the description box.
BHEL Jobs Vacancy Details:
Given in the BHEL Recruitment 2017, are some clauses mentioned in the details of vacancies, with the matching qualification before the posts,
|Name of the Post||Number of Seats available in BHEL|
|Mechanic Motor Vehicle||17|
- Log in the official recruitment ad to read about number of seats available.
- SSC Passed candidates can apply.
- If anyone has ITI or NCVT they will be preferred on the basis of the certificates they have.
- Proper certificates should be entered in
Check Here – PSU Recruitment through GATE 2017
Limitations of age form a part of the bullets in the BHEL Recruitment 2017, which says,
- As per the date given in 31st March 2017, one has to know about the limitations in age mentioned.
- Age should be between 14 years to 25 years of age.
- If crossed the maximum age limit, then they have to mention this in their application form.
- Ex-Servicemen, SC, ST, shall receive relaxations.
There has been announcements made for selection by BHEL Recruitment 2017,
Screening, written tests with Interviews form the pillars of selection in the BHEL Department. The applications will be seen and screened for a better entry. Screened applications will be selected based upon what the forms have, or what qualities the applicant possesses. They are looking for dynamic personas who can handle the posts in apprentice jobs in many of the departments of BHEL. Written exam, if possible, will be conducted, for electing the representatives for the posts, and the paper shall be set by the panel of BHEL. Question set may have problems based upon Mathematics, and many other subjects could also be involved. Selected candidates who scored maximum marks in all the process shall be then called up for hiring.
The salary based on the posts mentioned in the BHEL Recruitment 2017 is 7807 INR per month, which will be given by the Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited.
How to Apply BHEL Recruitment:
- You can apply online by visiting the official website of BHEL which is www.bhelbpl.co.in
- Then on the homepage of the website, there will be a “Careers: tab which has all job chances embedded in them.
- Then by following the “Current Openings” section and then click on the “Engagement of ITI Apprentice” tab.
- Then you can read the details then click on reading the procedure.
- The required advertisement number can be read, but, you are needed to enter the Acknowledgement Number and then date of birth, then you can submit.
- You can click on the “apply” button to apply.
- New Applicants can press ‘Apply’ link provided there.
- You can click on the online application form and complete the details.
- The format of the form can be once checked and after you are done with the form you can click on the apply or submit button.
- Take a print out of the form.
- After submission of the form, you can take the copy of your online acknowledgement slip with many documents you bear and then send in those documents on given address.
Post Box Number-35,
|The last date of application process||31st January 2017|
|The last date to receive the acknowledgement slip with many documents||7th February 2017|
- The official website www.bhelbpl.co.in
- The advertisement http://careers.bhelbpl.co.in/app1617/ITI_APP_2017-18_advt.pdf
Get High Salary Sector Jobs
|State Govt Jobs|