BHEL Recruitment through GATE 2018 – Advertisement for Engineer Trainee (ET)
Job seekers who were waiting for the openings with Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited can now apply for the jobs online. BHEL has released an advertisement regarding BHEL Recruitment through GATE. The organization is welcoming applications from contenders who are young and dynamic in discipline of Electrical or Mechanical Engineering for the post of Engineer Trainee (ET). Candidates can fill an application form based on the eligibility criteria requested by the company as mentioned below. Candidates can also check the official website of the company and learn more about the job opportunity. We have gathered some important information about the job openings which can be useful for the candidates like the qualification required, age limit, salary structure, selection process, important dates and links. Read further and you can discover all the details comfortably. In order to apply for the BHEL Engineer Trainee Recruitment, candidates must possess a Gate Registration Number 2018. The actual Gate Marks will be considered for short listing the candidates for the Interview.
With regards to the official announcements, here are the relevant vacancy details –
Total number of vacancies – 50
Qualification Required For The BHEL Engineer Trainee Recruitment Through Gate:
Availing a job with a reputed organization is a tough task. You have to be extremely careful in terms of applying on time within the criteria requested. The candidates who are applying for the BHEL Recruitment through GATE must have completed their Graduation in discipline to Electrical or Mechanical Engineering in order to apply for the engineer trainee jobs in BHEL. Make sure you have the certificate in hand while applying and visiting the officials for interview. A single mistake or delay can lead to disqualification. So do not leave any stone unturned in impressing the selection panel.
Check Now – GATE 2018 Application Form
Age criteria is one of the most important aspects when it comes to applying for job. BHEL is extremely particular about the age criteria of the employees that they are hiring. Candidates who are applying for the engineer trainees jobs opportunity in BHEL through gate should not be more than 27 years. On the other hand, candidates with having two years’ full time Post Graduate in Business Administration/ Management or Engineering, their age should not be more than 29 years. Age relaxation will be provided for the ST/SC candidates for 5 years and 03 years for the OBC.
In order to apply from online for BHEL Recruitment Through GATE 2018, candidates have to pay an application fee that will be decided by the norms of the organization. So keep a tab on their official website and stay updated about the latest notifications released by the organization for applicants.
Candidates who will be appointed for the BHEL Engineer Trainee through Gate recruitment will get an attractive salary package that is of Rs. 20,600/- – Rs.46,500/- depending on their interview. The salary structure and other incentives will be discussed and decided solely by the selection panel of the organization at the time of interview.
Candidates who are applying for the position will have to appear for the GATE examination and organization will then shortlist contenders on the basis of their Marks in GATE 2018 exam for the Interview. In addition, appointed aspirants will have to undergo the medical examination.
How to Apply For the BHEL ET Recruitment Through Gate?
In order to apply for the Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited Engineer Trainee through Gate, applicants must have a Registration Number for GATE 2018 and then follow the below given steps for applying online.
- Firstly, go to the official website of the Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited which is mentioned below in this article.
- After you see the homepage on your computer screen, click on link of “Recruitment of Engineer Trainees through – GATE 2018” mentioned on the home page.
- You will find that the BHEL ET Recruitment will open on your screen. Read it first and check the eligibility criteria.
- After reading thoroughly, click on the Link of “Apply Online” and Fill the Application Form.
- The applicants must fill up the complete application leaving no field void as it may cause rejection during evaluation. The same goes for canvassed or fabricated details which of found, the participants will not be able appear for the selection procedure since the organization usually reject these kind lg applicants.
- You will then have to upload the necessary documents required.
- Make sure you recheck all the details of the filled application form carefully and then click on the submit button.
- Your application form will be submitted successfully.
- Get a printed copy for future reference.
|Opening date||09th January 2018|
|Closing date||03rd February 2018|
Visit the Official Website of BHEL Recruitment – www.careers.bhel.in
Have look on Some imp links
|NFL Recruitment through GATE||NPCIL Recruitment through GATE|
|BPCL Recruitment Through GATE||PSU Recruitment through GATE 2018|
|MDL Recruitment Through GATE||SAIL Recruitment Through GATE|