Bharati Vidyapeeth Admission 2017
The Bharati Vidyapeeth is conducting the Bharati Vidyapeeth Admission 2017-2018, therefore, the candidates who had attained the necessary eligibility criteria and are interested in applying for their desired courses at the Bharati Vidyapeeth can fill up the entrance form in order to appear for the entrance test. The university will shortlist candidates based on their scores and the performance during the entrance test and then select candidates for courses such as MCA, BBA, BCA, B.Tech, M.Tech, MCA, etc. The application form is available both online and offline mode, however, the final date varies with respect to the programme affiliated to the Bharati Vidyapeeth and therefore candidates must check for the dates. The given notice features complete information about Bharati Vidyapeeth Admission 2017 and the upcoming Entrance Exam.
The participants looking forward to apply for the Bharati Vidyapeeth Admission 2017 must have acquired the given eligibility –
- MCA – The aspirants must have completed Graduation with Mathematics at graduate or 10+2 level scoring a minimum of 50% marks in order to be eligible.
- MBA – The applicants must have completed relevant bachelor’s degree with a minimum score of 50% in order to be eligible.
- Medical – The applicants must have acquired 10+2 with Physics, Chemistry, and Biology or Biotechnology with at least 50% score in the qualifying examination.
- PG Medical – The aspirants should have cleared his/her MBBS examination with at least 01 year of rotating internship compulsory and must be registered under Medical Council of India or any state medical council.
- Engineering – He/she must have completed intermediate or 12th or equivalent qualification with Mathematics and Physics as compulsory subjects along with any one of the subjects from the list i.e. Biotechnology, Biology, Chemistry or any other vocational subjects in order to apply for the interested programme.
- PG Dental – The candidates must have scored a minimum of 50% in the last BDS examination in order to be qualified for the admission. He/she must have acquired registration from competent authority and must have appeared and cleared DENPET 2017.
BVP Admit Card 2017 – Click Here
Based on the Bharati Vidyapeeth Admission 2017 Notification which was recently released, following is the application cum entrance exam fee –
|B.Tech, M.Tech, MBA, MCA, Pharm.D, M.Pharm||1,700/- Rs|
|B.Optometry Lateral, B.Optometry.||1,000/- Rs|
|BASLP, B.Sc in Biotechnology, PBBSc Nursing, B.Sc in Nursing||1,100/- Rs|
|M.Optometry, Masters in Geo-informatics, Masters in Environment Science, BSc (H&HA), BHMCT. BBA, LLB, BA, BCA.||1,200/- Rs|
|M.Sc in Bioinformatics, Medical Biotechnology, Biotechnology, M.Arch, B.Pharm, Pharm.D.||1,450/- Rs|
How to Apply:
The candidates who are interested in applying for the entrance test being held at the Bharati Vidyapeeth must submit their application for which the available mode of submission and the procedure is specified below –
- Online Mode
- The very first step is to go to www.bvuniversity.edu.in.
- Then, proceed to the Important Information section available on the navigation bar and then select Admission Online Registration after which the applicants will be navigated to the registration page.
- Here, the aspirants will have to update the details asked by the same and then click on Submit button in order to generate Registration ID.
- Now, proceed to the Application Form by using the credentials providing after registration.
- The application form will be available on-screen wherein the participants must type in the details on the form as per asked.
- The next step is to upload scanned image of your signature as well as a passport sized photo wherever required.
- The aspirants must also upload self-attested copies of documents and credentials validating their address, age, class and category, etc.
- Click on Submit button for final submission after the payment of application fee as directed.
- Offline Mode
- The aspirants who are interested in applying for the Bharati Vidyapeeth Admissions 2017 must get their application form from CET Office, Bharati Vidyapeeth Deemed University, Bharati Vidyapeeth Bhavan, 2nd Floor, Common ENtrance Test Cell, LBS Marg, Pune – 411 030.
- The application form must be duly filled using a blue or black pen where the participants will have to make sure that they mentioned all the details correctly and complete the entire application form.
- Then submit it with all other documents at the same address.
Following are the final date of application submission –
|B.Tech||22nd May 2017|
|BCA, BBA, B.Sc Nursing, PBBSc Nursing||27th May 2017|
|B.Sc Biotechnology, BASLP||13th June 2017|
Brochures for the Bharati Vidyapeeth Admission 2017 is as followed