Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited Recruitment: (Non-Engineering/Non-Technical) as NEEM Trainees for ONE Year in BHEL, EDN, Bangalore:
BHEL- Electronics Division, Bangalore, one of the Manufacturing Units of BHEL, a Maharatna Company proposes to engage 100 Nos. of Graduates (Non-Engineering/Non-Technical) as NEEM Trainees for ONE Year under the NEEM (National Employability Enhancement Mission) Scheme for the following disciplines/branches. Interested candidates may check the eligibility criteria and apply till 15-04-2016.
- The candidates are informed to download the application form from the official website of BHEL www.bheledn.com
- The last date for submission of application is 15.04.2016.
|Sr.No||Branch/ Discipline||Number of posts|
Note: The above vacancies are tentative and can be changed by the Authority
- Indian Nationals only need to apply.
- Candidates who have successfully passed their Degree with B.COM/B.B.M/B.A/B.SC/B.C.A/B.S.W in the year 2015 will be considered for engagement as NEEM Trainees. (
- Candidates should have passed qualification examination after 01.01.2015.
- They should have passed with minimum of 70% of marks (60% for SC/ST candidates) in aggregate of all the years / semesters from recognized University/ Institution.
- There will be relaxation in minimum percentage of marks for wards of BHEL Employees.
- The candidate must be of minimum 18 years old as dated on 01.03.2016
- The candidate should not exceeds the age limit of 30 years as dated on 01.03.2016
- Candidate belonging to OBC category are relaxed up to an age 03 years of maximum limit.
- The candidates belonging to SC/ST are given age relaxation up to 05 years.
- 10 years for ‘Person with Disability’ candidates. “Person with disability” means a person suffering from not less than forty per cent of any disability (Low Vision/ Loco motor disability / Hearing Impairment) as certified by a medical authority as per ‘The Persons with Disabilities (Equal Opportunities, Protection of Rights and Full Participation) Act, 1995.
- Persons with not less than 40% of the relevant disability shall alone be eligible to apply
- An additional 05 years relaxation in age shall be given to wards of BHEL Employees.
- Selection shall be based on the number of applications received.
- If the number of eligible applicants is in the ratio of 1:3 to the no. of vacancies (300 applicants), then Personal Interview shall be conducted for all eligible candidates.
- However, if the number of eligible applicants is in excess of the ratio of 1:3 to the number of vacancies, the number of candidates will be restricted (to 300 applicants) for Personal Interview on the basis of aggregate marks obtained in the Degree Examination.
- No TA/DA will be paid for candidates called for Interview.
- Applications which are incomplete in any detail, not legible or without all the required enclosures/self-attestedϖ documents or received after the last date for receipt of applications will be rejected and no correspondence on this will be entertained.
- Application received after last date mentioned shall be rejected.
- Interested and eligible Candidates are advised to go through detailed instructions regarding submission of application and selection process which is available with BHEL website www.bheledn.com.
- For any kind of enquiry regarding this engagement process, candidates can contact through telephone no. 080-26998505
- Short listed candidates will be individually informed through e-mail/post about the Personal Interview.
- Candidates are advised to provide a valid e-mail id / postal address in the enclosed Application Format.
- If at any stage of training, it is found that the candidate has furnished false/incorrect information or concealed any information, his/her Training shall be cancelled and suitable action will be taken as per extent rules.
- BHEL reserves the right to Revise/ Reschedule/ Cancel/ Suspend the engagement process, if the need so arises, without assigning any further notice or reason therefore.
- The decision of the management shall be final and no appeal shall be entertained.
- Any legal proceedings in respect of any matter of claim or dispute arising out of this advertisement and / or an application in response thereto can be instituted only in Bangalore and the Courts/Tribunals/Forums (Jurisdiction Courts) at Bangalore shall have sole and exclusive jurisdiction.
- No correspondence will be entertained with the candidates who are not invited/ selected for this training.ϖ Any corrigenda/amendments/updates will be hosted on our website: www.bheledn.com only
- Canvassing in any form will be a disqualification.
The selected candidate will be a given pay scale of Rs. 7140/- per month.
How to Apply:
- Candidates satisfying the eligibility norms should submit duly filled application form, which can be downloaded from BHEL website www.bheledn.com
- The Application Form shall be enclosed with the Self-attested photocopies of the documents mentioned below:-
- Degree Certificate/Provisional Certificate
- Mark sheets of all years/semesters/consolidated mark sheet of Degree qualification * Wherever CGPA/OGPA/DGPA or Letter Grade in a degree is awarded, its equivalent percentage of marks must be indicated in the application form as per norms adopted by University / Institute. Proof of norms adopted by the University/ Institute to convert CGPA/OGPA/DGPA into percentage is to be submitted along with the application.
- Class X / SSLC Certificate for Proof of Date of Birth.
- Copy of Caste Certificate (SC/ST/OBC) issued by Competent Authority (If applicable)
- Self-undertaking by the OBC candidate belonging to non-creamy layer. Format Enclosed.
- Disability Certificate from Competent Authority (If applicable)
- The Application Form duly signed along with the self-attested copy of the documents mentioned above shall be sent to the address mentioned below:-
Sr. Manager (HR-Administration), Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited Electronics Division, Mysore Road, Bangalore – 560 026 so as to reach on or before 15/04/2016 by post/courier.
- Any other correspondence either in soft or hard form will not be entertained.
- The envelope containing the application form should be super-scribed with “Application for the engagement of Graduates (Non-Engineering/Non-Technical) as NEEM Trainees in BHEL, EDN, Bangalore”.
Note: BHEL is not responsible for any postal/courier loss or delay in receipt of applications
Application/ Processing Fee:
- There is no application fee or processing fee for the candidates applying for the post.
- However, no TA/DA will be paid for candidates called for Interview.
Last date for submission of application: 14.05.2016
Advertisement and Application Form Link Details:
Note: Please note that this is an advertisement only for 1 year training. engaging suitable candidates as NEEM trainees or the completion of training at BHEL shall not entitle such candidates/trainees any right to claim any type of employment in BHEL.