BEL Engineer Syllabus – BEL Engineer Exam Pattern – Download Engineering And General Syllabus
The fresh recruitments for Engineering vacancy at BEL are available on contract, probationary, or professional basis. Engineering graduates and post graduates who apply for the vacancy online before closing date are invited to appear for the written examination. The eligible candidates will be informed of the exam dates and venue via email or postal service. The BEL Engineer syllabus, exam pattern, previous question papers, solved papers, and other important information can be gleaned online by the interested aspirants. The candidates are instructed by BEL authorities to regularly check the online resources for further information and relevant details.
Organization Name: Bharat Electronics Limited
Qualification Into: Engineering Positions
Category: Exam Pattern And Syllabus
Official Website: http://bel-india.com/
Written Examinations For BEL Engineer Positions:
The written exam is conducted by BEL authorities to screen and short list applicants for various Engineering positions. The current recruitment is for Graduate and Post-Graduate Engineers from various academic disciplines such as Mechanical, Electrical, Electronics, and Computer Science. The candidates with eligibility are screened in terms of both General intelligence and Academic Knowledge/Engineering Stream. The exam is qualifying in nature and the short list of candidates is determined on the basis of merit. Qualifiers have to attend interviews at a later date for final selection and appointment. Recruits work on contract basis or they are inducted as professionals with or without probation period as per official terms of reference specified in the notification.
Examination Pattern For BEL Engineer Posts:
- All the applicants for designated job have to mandatorily appear for the written exam.
- The exam is for screening the candidates and preparing short lists.
- The exam will have multiple choice objective type questions with four answer choices.
- The questions covered in the Engineering section will be at bachelor’s degree level.
- Cut off marks are employed to disqualify aspirants at the discretion of the BEL selection committee.
- Aspirants have to display merit in both general ability and engineering sections for qualification.
How To Download Syllabus For General And Engineering Subjects:
The official syllabus for the written examinations can be downloaded with the help of following instructions –
- The official website can be accessed in a browser using the following link – http://bel-india.com/
- The syllabus, admit cards, dates and venues of exams are accessible in the careers section.
- Candidates are advised to regularly check the official website and other online resources for downloads and future updates.
- The syllabus pages can be downloaded and printed or alternatively they can be bookmarked for quick reference in the future.
- The following tabulated information can be perused for additional details –
|Sl. No.||Exam Name||Subject||Topics||Exam Pattern|
|1||Written Test – Paper I||General Abilities||English, Aptitude, Logical, Reasoning||Multiple Choice Questions With
|2||Written Test – Paper II||Engineering||Mechanical or Electrical Or Computer Science, etc.,|
Syllabus Of The Written Examinations For BEL Engineer Selection:
The screening test in the form of written exam is conducted to shortlist meritorious candidates from the total eligible applicants. Mere qualification in the exam will not automatically guarantee employment. The aspirants are advised to appear for the exam on specified dates at the chosen venues after thorough preparation with focus on the specified syllabus.
Syllabus For BEL Written Examination:
The Engineers aspiring for BEL positions have to appear for written test involving the following two papers –
General Abilities –
The aspirants have to display logical and analytical skills with the ability for sharp reasoning based on provided data, facts, and figures. In addition, The aspirants should be well versed in the English language with skills in comprehension and communication. This paper tests the candidate’s skills in terms of language, reasoning, and numerical abilities.
Engineering Subject –
Graduates with Engineering degrees and diplomas are expected to display proficiency in scientific and mathematical concepts. Proficiency in the chosen Engineering stream with ability to apply the conceptual understanding for solving problems is a minimum requirement. Aspirants are tested in this section to gauge their academic and professional standing in terms of technological understanding with application skills.
BEL Engineer Syllabus For General Ability:
- Compound Interest.
- Profit and Loss.
- Ratio and Proportion.
- Boats and Streams.
- Problems on Trains.
- Time and Work.
- Data Interpretation.
- Data Sufficiency.
- Basic Statistics Concepts.
- Allegation of Mixture.
- Problems on Ages.
- Analytical Reasoning.
- Arithmetic Reasoning.
- Blood Relation.
- Letter and Symbol Series.
- Seating Arrangement.
- Series Completion.
- Verbal Classification.
- Character Puzzles.
- Correction of Sentences.
- Sentence formation, correction.
- Tenses, Idioms etc.
BEL Engineer Computer Science / Software Testing Syllabus:
- Basic Testing Vocabulary and Concepts
- Testing Constraints
- Scope of Testing
- Quality Assurance
- Quality Control
- QA Processes
- Testing Levels and Tools
- Testing Administration, Metrics, Guidelines, etc.,
BEL Engineer Syllabus For Mechanical Engineering:
- The Strength of Materials and Design.
- Material Science and Metallurgy.
- Heat Transfer.
- Production Technology.
- Automotive Engines.
BEL Engineer Syllabus For Electronics Engineering:
- Basics of Circuits and Measurement Systems.
- Analogue Electronics.
- Transducers, Mechanical Measurement and Industrial Instrumentation.
- Electrical and Electronic Measurements.
- Digital Electronics.
- Control Systems and Process Control.
- Analytical, Optical Instrumentation.
- Signals, Systems, and Communications.