BECIL Recruitment 2017 – Advertisement for the Position of Graduate Apprentice and Technician Apprentice (Diploma)
There has been new openings for energetic and suitable candidates for the various posts at BECIL Recruitment 2017. The Broadcast Engineering Consultants India Ltd (BECIL) located in Bengaluru, India, has declared openings for the post of Graduate Apprentice and Technician Apprentice under its Apprenticeship Training Scheme. Based on the notification released, the total openings are 06 nos where selected candidates will be subjected to undergo apprenticeship of 12 months after which the organization will be responsible for retaining or letting him/her go. The participants must apply for any of the said position through proper channel as any discrepancy found in application procedure will lead to rejection. The last date as per quoted by BECIL is 26th June 2017 after which no more applications will be accepted.
Given are the vacancy details –
|Designations||Number of Posts available|
|Technician Apprentice (Diploma)||02 Nos|
|Graduate Apprentice||04 Nos|
The participants who are interested in contesting for the said positions are required to possess relevant degree or diploma in Technology or Engineering obtained from any statutory university in order to be eligible.
The age limitation prescribed by the BECIL Recruitment 2017 is the lower limit of 18 years. The upper age limit is liable to change with the category as the organization will be providing relaxation period to those under reserved categories such as OBC, SC, ST, etc.
A fixed remuneration will be provided to the candidates for which the details are provided below –
- Graduate Apprentice – 4,984/- pm
- Technician Apprentice – 3,542/- pm.
It is the most crucial part of the recruitment as abiding by the selection process, the final selection will be done. The aspirants will be called for Written Test which is an objective based test. The participants qualifying the said test will only be entertained in the interview round where the selection committee comprising of members of BECIL will shortlist the suitable candidates.
How to Apply:
The application form is available online/offline and the submission is to be done offline. If you want to apply for the advertised positions, we have compiled a quick guide on how to apply which is described below –
- Go to www.becil.com and then download application form available under Advertisements/Careers/Recruitments, etc OR candidates can visit the regional office of BECIL located in Bangalore to get their copy of application form.
- Now, the applicants will have to fill up the application form using black or blue pen.
- The details asked by the application form must be duly filled and make sure that there is no empty of void space left that may cause rejection. Similarly, applications will be rejected if found fabricated.
- Now, attach the photograph, specimen of signature, required documents, etc and submit the following at the given address –
Postal Address –
BECIL Regional Office,
#162, 2nd Main Road,
1st Cross AGS Layout,
RMV 2nd Stage,
Bengaluru – 560 094.
|Final Date for Submission of Application||26th June 2017|
Official Advert of BECIL recruitment – http://becil.dealnxt.com/Admin_Doc/Trainee6june17.pdf
Check Jobs of Different Sector
|Teaching Jobs||Bank Jobs||Defence Jobs|
|Railway Jobs||IBPS Jobs||SSC Jobs|
|Police Jobs||PSC Jobs||UPSC Jobs|
BECIL Recruitment 2017: Monitors / Data Entry Operator
Well it is already known that the candidates who have completed their intermediate examinations and waiting for the notification of Government jobs can visit BECIL official page to check their eligibility to fill 125 Monitors and Data Entry Operators Posts on contract basis as per the BECIL Notification. Aspirants eligible for the BECIL Recruitment 2017 are requested to visit the official website for getting further details of the vacancies. The expansion of BECIL is nothing but Broadcast Engineering Consultants India Ltd.
More details about the BECIL Recruitment 2017 can be obtained from the BECIL official page and careersplus site too. Hence the enthusiasts are requested to apply for the BECIL latest vacancies by sending their filled in applications on or before the prescribed time of the BECIL officials. We at careersplus site wish All The Best for the candidates to get selected in BECIL Recruitment 2017 for Data Entry Operators or Monitors posts.
|Organization Name||Broadcast Engineering Consultants India Ltd|
|Name of Posts||Monitors / Data Entry Operator|
|Selection Process||Test / Interview|
|Mode Of Apply||Offline|
|Last date to submit Application Form||March 01st 2017 for DEO Post and March 3rd 2017 for Monitor Post.|
- Data Entry Operator (English): 98
- Data Entry Operator (Hindi): 15
- Senior Monitor: 03
- Monitor: 09
BECIL Jobs Required Qualification:
|DEO (English)||Appliers should be 12th passed or having graduation degree or its equivalent degree from recognized university|
|Having English typing speed of 35 wpm on computer|
|DEO (Hindi)||Candidates must have Graduation degree or 12th Passed and having Hindi typing speed of 30 wpm on computer in Unicode|
|Senior Monitor||Should have bachelor’ degree in journalism and Mass Communication, PG diploma in Journalism.|
|Having 02 years’ experience in media or news agency or retired from DD/AIR as news editor / Assistant Director News.|
|Monitor||Must have Graduation degree with one years’ experience in the field of media / news and proficiency in the language concerned and computer.|
The age limit of the BECIL Monitor/Data Entry Operator Recruitment 2017 posts will be depending upon the BECIL Recruitment 2017 team.
Pay Scale of BECIL Recruitment 2017:
|Posts Name||Pay Scale|
|Data Entry Operator||Rs. 12,870/- (For Graduate Degree Holder)|
|Rs. 11,830/- (For 12th Pass out)|
|Senior Monitor||Rs. 30,000/-|
Application Fee for BECIL:
- The Application Fee of Broadcast Engineering Consultants India Ltd. is Rs. 300/- for General candidates.
- There is no Application Fee for SC/ ST/ PH Candidates according to the Government rules for becil.com careers.
BECIL Payment Mode:
Candidates appearing for the BECIL Recruitment 2017 have to send their DD in favor of BECIL at New Delhi or through Cash as well.
BECIL Selection Scheme:
The BECIL Recruitment 2017 selection procedure is done with the performance of the candidates during the Test conducted by the officials and in the personal Interview process too.
Download Procedure of BECIL Recruitment 2017:
- Job seekers who are interested to apply for the BECIL Recruitment 2017 are requested to visit the official website at www.becil.com
- Search for the “Current Openings” tab on your monitor.
- Select “Applications are invited for empanelment of Data Entry Operators purely on contract basis for deployment in various government offices in Delhi/NCR.” Tab.
- Students are suggested to have a brief idea on the BECIL Recruitment 2017 format before filling the marked fields.
- Save and download the PDF in the BECIL officials prescribed format.
- Upload photocopies of Educational details along with recent passport sized signature attested photograph.
- Send the completed application form to the address given below on or before March 2017.
To Assistant Manager (HR),
Office at C-56/A-17,
Sector-62, Noida – 201307 (U.P)
- DEO Application Closing Date: 01/03/2017
- Monitors APplication Submission Date: 03/03/2017
Stay glued at http://becil.com/Admin_Doc/New_Registration_Form.pdf or http://becil.com/Admin_Doc/AdvertisementMDP7feb17.pdf for more updates about BECIL Recruitment 2017.