BBNL Recruitment 2017 – Executive Trainee Posts – BBNL Jobs – Science, Engineering Graduates- BBNL Jobs – GATE 2017 Score
The BBNL Recruitment 2017 notification has been released for Trainee Executive vacancy. Engineering graduates and final year/semester students have to apply online before the last date of 27th Feb, 2017. Keep your GATE registration number, mobile number, email id, and other certificates ready to submit applications for BBNL jobs. The below provided details can used to study selection process and other relevant information.
Use your GATE 2017 registration number and mobile number to apply for the BBNL Jobs. Make sure you deposit the recruitment fees using online or offline methods. Go through the below provided application method and submit the online forms as per BBNL Recruitment 2017 notification. Our website team have collected and published comprehensive details for the benefit of interested candidates.
BBNL Jobs Vacancy Details:
The vacancy details as per BBNL Recruitment 2017 notification are as follows-
|Post Title||Probation Period||Qualification & Experience|
|Trainee Executive; Assistant Manager Post After Probation||1 Yr.||BE/B Tech in ECE or CS or IT or EE or Electrical Engineering +
Valid GATE score in ECE, EE, or CS & IT papers
Check Here – BBNL Recruitment Through GATE
Full time Science and Engineering graduates will only be considered eligible for the above mentioned BBNL jobs. A valid GATE 2017 score is also mandatory for selection. Final year students who are awaiting their results are also qualified to apply for the BBNL jobs with Executive Trainee title.
Check Here – Jobs by Qualification
- Minimum age limit for candidates seeking BBNL jobs is 22 yrs.
- Maximum age limit for candidates seeking Executive Trainee posts is 27 yrs.
- Reckoning date for age limits is 15th January, 2017
- OBC, SC/ST, and PWD candidates receive relaxation in upper age limit for 3 yrs., 5 yrs., and 10 yrs. respectively.
Check Now – State Govt jobs
The candidate who score valid marks in GATE 2017 will be considered eligible for selection. The normalized GATE 2017 scores for 100 marks in ECE, EE, or CS & IT subjects is used as the basis for merit. The percentage weight ages for GATE score and Personal Interview are 75% and 25% respectively. Final appointments are given only after completion of personal interviews and bond commitment for Rs 3 lacs on stamp paper. The Assistant Manager post is offered to successful candidates who complete probationary training.
As per BBNL Recruitment 2017 notification, the processing fee is tabulated here –
|General And OBC Candidates||Rs 500/- + Transaction Charges Extra|
|SC, ST, PWD Candidates||No Fee|
|Online Payment Modes||Credit/Debit Cards, Net banking|
|Offline Payment Mode||Punjab & Sind Bank Challan Form – Download Online|
Trainee Executives will be on probation for 1 year from date of appointment and they receive a monthly pay scale of Rs 16400 – 3% – Rs 40,500.
How to Apply BBNL Recruitment:
- First you have to open the official website in a browser at the following link – http://www.bbnl.nic.in/index.aspx
- Next click the ‘Careers’ link at the top of the home page.
- On the newly opened page, click the ‘Vacancies’ link.
- Now, Click the link ‘Online Registration for Recruitment of Executive Trainees in BBNL through GATE-2017’
- Read the official terms of reference as well as the online application instructions.
- Ensure your eligibility and then click the ‘Apply Online’ link to proceed further.
- Validate your GATE 2017 Registration Number using the one time password sent to your mobile number.
- Next, Fill in the communication details and basic information.
- Upload the scans of pass port size photo, signature, domicile, and community certificates.
- Your account is validated at this stage using the email id.
- Fill in education and experience details at the second stage of application.
- Make the fee payment using online or offline mode to begin the third stage.
- Complete the application submission process by filling in the fee payment details.
- Download the completed application form to your computer.
- Print this form and keep it for personal record or future reference.
- You do not have to submit the printed application form by registered/speed post or courier services.
As per BBNL Recruitment 2017 notification, The significant dates are as follows –
|Release Date Of Official Notification||27th September, 2016|
|Start Date For Online Application Submission||15th January, 2017|
|Last Date For Online Application Submission||27th February, 2017|
The link for the official website of BBNL is at – http://www.bbnl.nic.in/
The links for official notifications and online application process are at – http://www.bbnl.nic.in/index1.aspx?lid=488&lsid=601&pid=281&lev=3&langid=1